by ihateocrecolors Today at 1:26 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rick Vicki: Going Down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:08 am

"Perhaps you would like a boston crab applied to you my love?" Reptile said teasingly. He instead wanted to play with her perky breasts more with squeezing and caressing them with his hands. He wanted to hear his soon to be girlfriend moan and have pleasure, seeing as it was a hentai match!

"How is my caressing your breasts going? I want you to be only my girlfriend!" After enjoying playing with her breasts and enjoying her moaning, Reptile swiveled round on her back and applied a boston crab saying "I'll come back to those breasts later when you're on your front. That is your best side" he said with a wink.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:40 pm

"Nngh, the boston crab? How far are you planning to go with me?" Vicki continued to moan as her breasts were being caressed and rubbed by Rick. She tried to get his hands off, but his grip was quite strong. She then felt Rick sitting on her back and pullin her legs for a boston crab ands he would now moan in pain. "Ohhh, my legs..."

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:45 pm

"Oh so you like your legs then? Think I should immobilise your legs so you can't walk" Rick said applying pressure "That way I can do what I want with you" He was pulling her legs back so much he could nearly sit on her head! Enjoying the the pain his dear Vicki was in he asked "This is a nice view of you bottom and legs beautiful." He continued to apply pressure seeing if Vicki could come back with anything......

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:54 pm

"Owwww..." Vicki moaned as the boston crab continued. "Stop teasing me and let me go! You're hurting my legs."

Vicki's feet were in the air, moving like flippers while her toes bended in reaction to the pain. Her bare feet and toes were weak points, so if Rick attacks them, she'll be in trouble.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Rick noticed her toes were bending and he was taught by the monks to notice the smallest things for possible weakness to exploit. He then rolled her onto her front front and took his top off.

Rick then wanted to have a play with her toes, after coming back to her breasts, "I see you like your toes and breasts. I think I'll start caressing and squeezing your breasts again my beautiful girl" he said with a taunting look. He then took of her bra and started rubbing and squeezing her breasts as he said "They are perfect".

Last edited by 12031 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:23 pm

"What? What are you doing?" Vicki didn't know what Rick has planned, but from the sounds she's hearing, he's got something coming for her. Once she was on her back, she felt her top being removed. "AAHHH!! No! Don't look at me!!" Vicki tried to cover her breasts, but Rick's strong arms managed to go through an start rubbing and massaging her breasts.

Vicki moaned as she said, "Mmnnn, you really like my breasts, don't you?"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:32 pm

"Wow! You have such perfect breast my dear" Reptile said as he saw them in their glory. "Yes I really do like them, they are perfect" as he started to increase the speed of rubbing her breasts. He forced his muscular upon her body and chest. He squeezed and her breasts harder and locked her in a grapevine to ensure no escape for the beautiful lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:23 am

Vicki would gasp and pant in pleasure as her breasts were being rubbed faster. Soon, she was caught in Rick's grapevine and she was trapped with barely anyway out.

Then with a smile, she would add, "Well, if you're really man enough to want my breasts and rub them so much, why don't you suck on them?"

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:29 am

Rick was enjoying Vicki panting and gasping. All he wanted to do was now please her and show her why he would make such a great boyfriend for her. He gazed into her eyes as he heard her request and he was only too willing to give her pleasure. "Oh is that what you want me to do my love? I will oblige for you my beautiful dear Vicki" he said as he lowered his head to her left breast and started to lick around the nipple with his tongue. And gradually, after sometime licking, he would wrap his mouth around and start sucking on her breast.

He still squeezed and carresed her right breast with his hand as hard as she wanted it.

Last edited by 12031 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:38 pm

Vicki would gasp loudly and then moan as she said, "Ohhh, yes...savor my nipple...crave my nipple..." She would be merciless under her opponent as her left breast was sucked and the right was only squeezed harder. She cringed a little in pain, but she took it easily in a few moments.

Soon, Vicki felt milk start to leak from that left nipple and sucked into Rick's mouth.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rick Vicki: Going Down (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next