by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:44 am

The girl managed to block Lorenza’️s next punch, as she had blocked those earlier ones, and, before Lorenza could get a firm grip on her hair, Toshiko managed to duck down and spear her in her abdomen, eliciting a low groan from Lorenza as she was pushed quickly backwards, stumbling the last several feet before she crashed into the cage. The Mexican boxer was only sort of hurt, but her anger was once again beginning to come to a boil. She would not accept anything less from this match but the complete annihilation of this upstart young girl.

“You only dream you can do that, little kid,” Lorenza retorted, when she was told that she would be destroyed. It was a baseless threat, and she gave it no credence. She would quickly attempt to reassert herself, throwing a punch towards Toshiko’️s face while she was occupied digging her shoulder into Lorenza’️s abdomen.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano - Page 2 Empty Re: Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano

Post by jakeb1993 Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:05 am

Toshiko was rather glad that her spear worked. She needed something to keep Lorenza from getting a advantage. The fact that she had manages to crush her against the cage wall was just a added bonus. Toshiko wasn't expecting Lorenza to strike back so quickly. The punch hit her squarely in the face and caused her to yelp and stagger back holding her face for a few seconds.

"Ohhhh, you bitch! You're going to pay for that!" Toshiko growled before she dropped back down into a lower fighting stance with her legs spread out.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:03 am

The first few times she had made the attempt, the punches she threw to Toshiko’️s face had been deftly blocked by the younger fighter. This time, however, Lorenza’️s punch struck home, slamming hard square in the center of the Japanese girl’️s face with the force of almost ten years of boxing experience behind it. Lorenza smirked as her opponent staggered backwards, clutching at her face, letting the Mexican boxer get away from the wall of the cage. She had taken little damage when her foe had speared her, but being up against the side of their combat space was not where she wanted to be. The possibility of getting cornered and pounded was far too great.

She would keep her fists up, walking in a wide circle around her opponent as the girl recovered from Lorenza’️s powerful blow. When the Japanese woman did manage to compose herself and once again swear that she would get payback, Lorenza gave a contemptuous shrug and said: “Nothing you have done so far makes me think you are very good. You talk a lot, but you do not seem to be very good at getting results.”

She would drop back into her own fighting stance as Toshiko dropped into hers, facing off with her foe once again, waiting for the younger fighter to make a move.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:12 am

Toshiko was now starting to get pissed off by what Lorenza was saying. Soon Toshiko would make her eat her words. Being in the centre of a circle made attacking somewhat difficult as your opponent can dodge a hell of alot easier than yourself. Nevertheless Toshiko pretty much charged forward like a tank and threw a combo of 3 hooks to Lorenzas face and then a uppercut to the jaw. Toshiko was adamant at beating this girl at her own game; This way her will could be broken a hell of alot easier and eventually lead to a win.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:09 am

What Lorenza was saying seemed to be serving only to anger Toshiko, but if the Japanese girl couldn’️t handle the honest truth, then there was really no help for her. If she decided to take offense to it, then she could, by all means, vent her frustration as loudly and as nastily as she wanted while she was being pounded to within an inch of her precious life.

As Toshiko charged her, Lorenza would plant her feet solidly on the mat, ready for the attack to come. Seeing a fist hooking in towards her cheek from the left, the Mexican boxer would deftly dodge it. She would manage the same with the next hook, coming from her right; and once more when the third and final punch came in, ducking beneath each blow. The uppercut, however, landed with a sickening smack to her chin, snapping her head upwards. “Unngh!” Lorenza groaned, pain shooting from her chin through her neck. She lowered her head and scowled at her opponent, throwing two quick jabs and a powerful uppercut of her own in retaliation.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 am

Toshiko smirked when her uppercut managed to smash into the woman's jaw. She was still going to carry on. Before Toshiko had a chance to launch another attack Lorenza launched a attack of her own.

Toshiko was able to do the same as Lorenza; she managed to block the jabs by making her forearms take the brunt of the pain. She was however caught out by the uppercut. She grunted in pain but stood her ground and didn't fall back despite the fact that she felt she should with the stinging pain coming from her jaw.

The crowd were going wild watching this display. Watching two powerful women trade blows with one another until one of them basically fell down. Even though Lorenza was a pro boxer, Toshiko was still holding her ground. Toshiko decided to fight back by throwing a jab at the women's gut and would try and throw another uppercut again.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:38 am

Despite not being a trained boxer, this Toshiko was able to hold up pretty well in a fistfight—Lorenza had to give her that. The girl blocked the two quick jabs easily with her forearms. Lorenza took some satisfaction in knowing that the punches still hurt her foe, albeit not as much as if they had impacted her face. But the uppercut slammed right into the Japanese fighter’️s chin, and Lorenza smirked as she watched the girl’️s head snap back.

Toshiko didn’️t stumble, however, and, almost too quickly for Lorenza to react to, the girl struck back, throwing a jab to Lorenza’️s gut that forced the air out of the Mexican champion’️s lungs. Seeing her opponent winding up for another uppercut, Lorenza quickly turned her head to the side and took the blow on her cheek. It was still pretty nasty, and it was sure to leave a bruise, but at least it hurt less than taking it on her chin.

She would not wait too long to retaliate. If she did, Toshiko could get the better of her. Soldiering through the pain, Lorenza would throw a right hook to her opponent’️s face—and then, instead of following it up with another punch, she would once again swing her boot upwards, trying to bury it with great force in her younger opponent’️s crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:27 am

Toshiko had to admit that Lorenza was keeping her on her toes. She was a good boxer and one day Toshiko would love to try boxing with her. The fact that her punches seemed to hit there marks more or less managed to please Toshiko. Her own face was hurting pretty badly from the punches that Lorenza had managed to get through.

Toshiko was expecting some sort of counter punch so she managed to use her arms to guard herself again. Her forearms had taken a beating but were still holding just about. What Toshiko didn't expect was the sudden low blow of being kicked in the crotch. Hard. Toshiko gasped in pain and took a few painful steps back. She would growl heavily through gritted teeth as she tried to block the pain out. "You low blowing bitch!"

Toshiko would close the gap between them again, bending down to try and spear Lorenza in the gut and get some sort of revenge against the Mexican.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:52 am

Lorenza, in spite of the throbbing pain in her slowly swelling face, managed to execute her attack just perfectly. The punch she threw to Toshiko’️s face served perfectly as a distraction, and the girl managed to block it, as she had several of Lorenza’️s other punches. The kick to the crotch was not something that Toshiko seemed to be expecting, however, and Lorenza managed to bury her boot nice and deep in the younger girl’️s loins, sneering scornfully down at her as she did so.

“Low blows are good,” she replied simply, when Toshiko called her a low-blowing bitch as if it were against the rules of the match. “They are allowed. You should stop whining and start fighting better.”

She went on the defensive, ready for the girl to retaliate, and, as Toshiko came running in to try to spear her in the gut, Lorenza would react quickly, backpedaling to reduce the impact of the blow. She would then try to use Toshiko’️s momentum to her advantage, wrapping her arm around the girl’️s neck to lock her in a side headlock as they both went down to the mat, Lorenza looking to slam her opponent’️s face into the canvas.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Toshiko was starting to get annoyed at how much this new girl was taunting her. She had hoped that her spear would do some damage to her but the fact she back peddled and then slammed her face first into the mat was even more annoying. Toshiko yelped when she was slammed face first into the mat. She quickly rolled over and tried to roll away from the Mexican and get back onto her feet

"I am not going to lose to someone like you. I refuse to get beaten by a has been" Toshiko would try and get close to her and wrap her arms around the Mexicans waist before hoisting her up into the air and then trying to slam her back down.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next