by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 10:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 10:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yatori Shizuku

Go down

Yatori Shizuku Empty Yatori Shizuku

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

YATORI SHIZUKU
The Mafiosi

Entering the ring:

===============================================================

Sex: Female
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black, dyed brown
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 75 kg
Genetics: Italian-Japanese
Nationality: Japanese

Physical Appearance

"I call myself the Mafiosi because my Papa is a Mafia Don. No, really! He is! But don't worry, I'm not a member of any mafia or yakuza. Momo-chan is the yakuza princess. Oops, did I say that aloud?"

"My hair's natural color is black. I dyed it brown so that it has the same color as my favorite flavor, mocha. And if you kept track of my body from when I started out in AFW, my breasts are much bigger since joining Friction. So if you want to buff up your bust, join me... in bed~"

Personality

"I don't want to fight seriously anymore. I've gotten injured enough times against some really violent people. I'd rather be fucked than hospitalized. So I joined the Hentai Division. And I'm staying there!"

"I'm a really good actress. When I play a role, I get into it a lot. So if I act like a submissive maid or a dominatrix, I mean it!"

"I love mocha! I eat more of it than I drink cum- and that's saying a lot!"

Background

"My Papa is a Mafia Don. Don't ask me what his name was; my mom Kaori and Damian never told me. He met my mom during a business trip. He was engaged back then. I happened. He later married his fiancee, an Italian woman. I have several half brothers and a half-sister, all younger than me. My Papa can't acknowledge me as his daughter. But I don't hold it against him. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be alive today.

"My mom was a maika - an apprentice geisha - when she got pregnant with me. She's a full geisha now. She didn't take care of me, though. Damian did. My mom and I don't get along very well. She says I nearly ruined her career, even though my Papa paid for everything she needed when she was pregnant."

"I modeled as a child and a teen. I still model. That's where I get most of my money, modeling and a monthly allowance sent by my Papa. Life was cozy but boring."

"On my 14th birthday, I found an apartment wrestling match. They invited me to try it out, so I did. I managed to win my first match. I liked wrestling, so I trained myself and participated in many more matches. I'm considered the queen of apartment wrestling where I come from.

"I met Momo-chan during one of those matches. She was a tough opponent; I'm amazed I managed to beat her that first time. We became great friends afterwards. I try to get her to loosen up."

"Damian is only my manager in name. I manage myself pretty well. He's actually a bodyguard my Dad sent me. They say he's a hit man who grew tired of the business and retired. I believe them."

"Don't hit me on the head. I don't like that. I just go out like a bulb. The first time... I can't remember the first time it happened... only that it happened before I joined Friction. You know the other two times it happened to me, with Jean Grey and Masane."

Attire

"My first wrestling costume was, of course, the lingerie I wore. Today I wear either my black two-piece ring bikini, or the special lingerie set I call "Midnight Mischief".

"I used to wear a jacket and sandals to the ring, but I dropped the jacket. I wore a Mafia-style trench coat, hat and Tommygun -the bullets were blank ones, of course- during my championship shot."

"As a model, I'm always happy to try anything -or nothing- on. And as an actress, I tailor my acting to the costume I wear. So far I've got...

"1) A gift ribbon outfit. I act all rebellious while I'm still wrapped up. But when you unwrap me, I'm the perfect sub.

"2) A dominatrix outfit. It's gold, not yellow. Tasha Veith gave it to me. She also taught me to fight like a dominatrix. I had impressed her with my dominatrix acting, and now I can say I'm really one!"

Entrance Music

"I love Mizuki Nana! I have all her singles and albums! My current theme is her song Discotheque. If I'm serious, I use Take A Shot."

"I'm considering getting Kesha's Take It Off as my new opening song for all my non-Japanese fans..."

Wrestling Style

"I like to say I'm a 'soft-style' hentai wrestler. My only remaining 'hard' move is my Sex Driver hentai finisher. Don't worry; I won't really drop you on your head when I use that move.

"I now just use grappling, submissions and hentai moves. I won't punch or kick, but I can block and dodge better now. Oh, and I've finally managed to learn how to slap, but only at buttocks and breasts."

Match Preferences

"I love soft and hentai matches. I know I'm highly regarded for my sexual appetite, but I want to reach the level of Friction hentai stalwarts like Belinda-san and Marisa-san."

"Myr specialty area is now the futon match. After all, I introduced the idea during my second match. I also likes wet and messy (WAM) matches, especially if we mix up chocolate and vanilla to form mocha..."

"I'm good at thinking up perverted matches! Give me a few moments and an idea or three, and we're going to have a blast all night long!"

"No more standard matches for me! Unless I promised you before my coma."

Common Moves
Standing grapples, Submissions, Hentai moves

Favorite Moves

Test of Strength - Yatori will offer to lock hands with her opponent and engage in a pushing match. It remains her favorite way to start a match.

Boston Crab - Yatori grips her opponent's legs, stands up and flips her opponent onto her tummy. She then sits down on her opponent's butt and pulls on the legs. She uses this to counter waist scissors.

Finishing Moves

Up Close - Yatori's very first and staple finisher. First, she puts a full nelson hold on her dazed opponent. Next she wraps both her legs around her opponent's waist in a hard body scissors. She then pushes down with her hands on her victim's neck and tightens the body scissors, attacking two parts of her opponent's body simultaneously.

Up Close ~Summer Variant~ - Yatori locks up her opponent in Up Close, then falls on her back and pulls on her opponent's shoulder bones instead of going for a neck crank.
Named for her opponent and friend Summer, whom she tested this variant on.

Hentai Moves

Tongue Twister - Yatori performs a very vigorous French kiss where she has her tongue wrestle her opponent's tongue. She jokingly calls it a "wrestling match inside a wrestling match".
    First used on Lauren during an apartment bikini handcuff hentai match.

Bust To Bust - Yatori goes breast-to-breast with her opponent. She intentionally pits their nipples together. This is usually accompanied by a bear hug. If Yatori is winning the nipple joust, she will lift her opponent into the air to further impale her onto her dominant nipples. Finally she will bring her opponent crashing down with her on top for a breast-on-breast pin.
    First used on Yuuki Chigusa during the First Round for the Friction Championship.

Hentai Finisher

Full Frontal - Requires both Yatori and her opponent to be nude. Yatori lays her opponent on the latter's back on the mat. She then lays herself on top of her opponent in a frontal full body pin. Instead of a pin, Yatori will rub her front upon her opponent to extract a climax or a submission.
    First used on Megumi Mia during an official soft futon match.

Sex Driver - Yatori picks up and holds her opponent in the preparatory position for the Tombstone Piledriver. She then eats at her opponent's pussy until her victim is ready to climax. Then she drops on her knees to trigger the orgasm. Yatori makes sure her opponent's head does not hit the floor to prevent injury. She also usually licks her sex clean. Finally she lays her exhausted opponent upon her back and goes for a pin by pressing her breasts upon her foe's breasts.
    First used on Maya Vice during an apartment futon hentai match.

SeX-Press - Modified X-Press. Yatori's opponent must be lying on her front. Yatori will sit in between her opponent's legs, wrap her legs around the waist, and then catch her opponent's head in between her crossed lower legs. While holding down her opponent's legs, she is now free to eat her opponent's pussy for the climax.
    First used on Tajiri Masane during a bedroom hentai KO match.

Family

Damian Ragia - Bodyguard, manager, and childhood crush. He is her father's bodyguard and best friend. In the Mafia, he was known as Old Sicily, an assassin who killed using knives.
When he retired, he moved to Japan and took care of Yatori. He is possibly responsible for Yatori's psychological instability. He is known to date AFW wrestler Pussy Willows.

Shizuku Kaori - Yatori's estranged mother. She gave birth to Yatori during her maika (apprentice geisha) years. She works as a geisha and is famous under a pseudonym. Kaori calls Yatori by her Christian name of "Angelica".
Mother and daughter hate each other. Kaori is known to carry a tanto, a traditional Japanese knife, on her person.

Friends

Hanayama Momoko - Best friend and rival. Yakuza princess and sumo fan. She and Yatori met during a match dubbed "Mafia versus Yakuza" for the title of "Lady of the Underworld", which Yatori just barely won. Yatori teases her a lot.

Sandy Starlight - Yatori's first opponent and trainer. She helped Yatori train up afterwards.

Tanya Rachel McKenzie - Yatori's first hentai wrestling opponent. Their match started out as soft-style in lingerie. The ladies turned topless two rounds later, went full nude for their last rounded, and ended up bringing each other to climax almost inadvertently. The two became and remain close friends, and plan to have a rematch one day.

Megumi Mia - Lover. They first met during a soft futon match that Yatori turned hentai.

Amami Haruka - Kohai (junior). Yatori trains and supports her, and she also teases Haru-chan nonstop.

Summer - Hentai wrestling senpai (senior). Whereas Sandy instructed Yatori in basic wrestling, Summer taught the Mafiosi the basics of hentai wrestling. Yatori respects, admires, and lusts after her. She has never been able to beat Summer in their matches.

Jean Grey - Friendly rival. Jean wanted to be Yatori's tag team partner, but fate decreed otherwise. They briefly became fierce forces, but their relationship mellowed out afterwards. She is the last person Yatori fought in a non-hentai match, and may be the only person the Mafiosi might still agree to battle.

Tajiri Masane - Love interest. They met in a private match outside of AFW. Yatori was the reason Masane joined AFW. The Mafiosi is torn between Mia and Masane.

Tiffany Laurence - Friendly rival. Yatori calls her "Ti-chan" They first fought her in a hentai knockout oil match, which ended as a draw. They fought again, this time in a hentai pin match, which Yatori won. They try to outstage each other every time they meet.

Yuuki Chigusa - Kohai. After Yatori defeated her, Chigusa became her student in grappling and hentai wrestling. Yatori calls her "Chicchan"

Tsuzaki Shizuka - Admirer. Yes, it's that Shizuka from Sex Wars. She's Yatori's biggest fan, looking up to and lusting after her idol, whom she considers an older sister figure more than a sempai. Yatori calls her "Shicchan".

Kamiya Tai - The former Sex Wars champion, he met Yatori and Shizuka in the park by accident. The two girls held a charity hentai wrestling match to buy him a new A/C. Tai soon hung out regularly with Yatori. He is attracted to Yatori. Despite being lesbian, Yatori has shown a fondness for Tai as well, having gone on at least one date with him.

PHOTO GALLERY

Wrestling Attire:
"This is me in my wrestling attire. No, not my birthday suit, silly, my swimsuit. But you have a point. Oh, this? It's a new set! Do you like it?"

Lingerie:
"This is me in Midnight Mischief Kai! The lingerie set and the sexual innuendo both."

Patriotic Swimsuit:
"What do you think of my swimsuit? It's got the Rising Sun on it! Banzai!"

Swimsuit/Bikini:

"Lingerie are great, but bikinis are also great!"

Last edited by 123 on Mon May 20, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 10 times in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down