by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Bond of the Broken

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Bond of the Broken - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bond of the Broken

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:28 am

Aurora just assumed the headbrace was keeping Talia from showing any signs of joy. She was probably still pretty drowsy from being unconscious for so long. Even without positive feedback, Aurora stood there smiling at Talia. Just seeing her sister's eyes open brought her a great deal of relief. "I knew you had it in you," Aurora said. It may had been a lie, but it was supportive sister talk. And being a supportive sister was number one on her priorities. "You gave us all a scare, Tal, don't go picking fights with psychos like that anymore, alright?" She didn't want to sound patronizing but she had meant it. How did Talia get into a fight like that with someone so...sadistic? Aurora knew she had to be the one to stop those kinds of people.

Thoughts like that were still far from Talia's head. She was still stupefied by everything that was happening all at once. First there was Cassie, then Aurora, and now...Mamouru? What was all of this? Why? And to everything. Why? Why Cassie, why Aurora...why Mamouru? How long had she been out? Had the world moved on without her? One thing for certain was that Aurora shouldn't be here. Not in Japan. This was Talia's scene, not hers. But she couldn't say anything like this. She tried to fake a smile at her sister before looking away as if interested in sleeping.

"Oh...alright well I'll be here Tal. Maybe I'll get you some soup. I know a great place down the street." There was a certain urge to do something for her sister even if she wanted to just sleep. She was far too hyped up to just do nothing. "I'll be right back!" She stated happily and waltzed out with a fast step. Talia was left there alone with Mamouru for the second until Tatyina got back. Slowly, she turned her head towards him with a glare.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:15 am

Mamouru watched as Aurora spoke. He remained calm and stoic while Talia and her exchanged greetings. It was a pleasant scene but Aurora's misguided words almost made him sick. The way she spoke about Cassie. The way she thought of Talia. She was completely clueless. He watched as Aurora suddenly left and then he was alone in the room with Talia.

He stepped forward and put a hand on her leg. "Talia-chan. I sincerely am glad you're recovering. For you to be out in a coma like that... was truly a tragedy." Mamouru then began to trace his fingers up her leg. He turned and looked back at the bathroom. It didn't seem like Tatyina was coming out just yet.

Mamouru's fingers slid up Talia's body, along her stomach, up and over her breast and brushing against her neck. He then leaned in close as he traced along the edge of her braced jaw. He whispered into her ear as he stroked her hair. "Do you think you've suffered enough for the way you fucked us? Fucked me? You don't know what getting fucked is." He whispered into her ear and then grinned widely. "But your sister does. I'm fucking her. She screams my name loudly. And when we're done here tonight, guess what we're going to leave to go do. fuck."

Mamouru heard the door latch in the bathroom and leaned in to kiss the top of Talia's head and smiled down at her as he pulled away. "I'll be thinking about you the whole time." He said in a sweet tone as the nurse helped Tatyina out of the bathroom and into her bed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:44 am

Talia felt like snarling at Mamouru as he put a hand on her. Why had everyone conveniently disappeared? Ironically, the mere thought of Cassie being outside had sent Talia into a panic despite there being others in the room that could help her. But this was Mamouru. The Higurashis were just a couple of womanizing wimps. She wasn't afraid of him, even if she was bedridden and weak. His sarcastic words of concern made her want to spit in his face. But yet again this stupid brace prevented her from doing it.

As his hand drifted up her, Talia felt herself breathing heavily in and out through her nose. She wasn't hyperventilating this time however. She was fuming. She couldn't believe Mamouru was touching her. And his stupid threats. His words couldn't hurt her. At least Talia didn't think they could. Those last few words made her eyes open up widely. Aurora...and HIM? She wanted to scream. So she did. She forced, "Fuck you," through her teeth but anyone not close would've just heard it as generic groans. She had instantly forgotten everything that had happened in the match with Cassie.

All that mattered was that Mamouru shut up. There was a syringe inches away from her on a table that she could stab him in the back with. In fact, she started to lift her arm up to do just that before Tatyina and the nurse returned from the bathroom. She glared at Mamouru without regard for the other two. She reached up with her right arm and scratched her pained jaw with her middle finger up.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6