» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Noel vs Himiko.

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 Empty Re: Noel vs Himiko.

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 am

Noel would be quick to act after Himiko let go of her leg. Noel would reach up for Himiko's hair to slam the girl into the cake face first. "How dare you humiliate me like that." Noel said overcoming her severe humiliation and shyness thanks to her anger. "Now it is my turn to humiliate you." Noel would say as she would try to keep Himiko face first in the cake with one hand while her other hand would reach for Himiko's panties to try and give her opponent the worst wedgie she has ever had.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:18 pm

Himiko had barely managed to remove the cake from her face enough to be able to see again when she shrieked in pain as her hair as pulled roughly and her face ended up once more buried deep in the cake. Himiko thrashed a bit in the cake splashing icing in all directions before she could focus again plant her hands on the cake and start pushing up. Noel didn't allowed her to go anywhere, pushing her down by the hair and head while she squirmed.

Himiko's thrashing became a lot more violent once she felt Noel going for her panties now. Himi didn't saw any problem in having a slut like Noel showing her kitty, but she was more than distraught by the idea of having her own private parts, no matter how much cake covered them, being shown off to this crowd and appearing on cable TV. "STOOOOOP!"

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 QiougD6Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 TTlOMaFNoel vs Himiko. - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:13 am

Noel heard Himiko's scream to stop and she just smiled. "No, i won't stop." Noel said a she pushed Himiko's face into the cake while pulling as hard as she could on Himiko's panties to try and rip them right off of her. "You didn't stop when you did it to me. Now you can feel the humiliation." Noel said as she wanted payback for everything Himiko just did to her. "Maybe when i rip these off of you i will slam you head first into the cake like you did to me." Noel would say even though she doubted she could do it as even though the cake provided a soft landing it did take more out of Noel than she cared to let on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Now that the tables had turned and she was the one having her panties ripped and her face buried in the cake, Himiko was no longer having fun. "STOOOUGHHP!" she screamed, forced to swallow a lot of cake when Noel pushed her head down again. She continued to thrash on the cake, desperate to get free but Noel had her in a very bad position and all she was managing to do was to coat herself in more cake icing. Himiko gasped aloud when she heard a loud rip and felt how the fabric covering her private parts was pulled off her completely. "YOU BITCH! I am going to kill you!" she yelled, planting her hands on the bottom of the pool to try to pull herself up and buck Noel off her.

Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 QiougD6Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 TTlOMaFNoel vs Himiko. - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Noel vs Himiko. - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Noel heard the rip of Himiko's panties and she smiled as she felt like she got a bit of revenge. Himiko then managed to push Noel away but that was ok with Noel as she managed to start her comeback. "How does that feel?" Noel yelled out as she held the torn panties of Himiko in her hand "Doesn't fell to great does it?" Noel said as she would then toss Himiko's panties at Himiko's face. "I just hope you're ready for more humiliation because i am not done getting my revenge." Noel would say as she would start to crawl back over to Himiko while making sure her naked crotch was covered by the cake to try and hide her shame.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Himiko face was bright red, but nobody would be able to see it as it was completely covered in cake except the eyes. She got on her knees, keeping one hand covering her kitty and turned to face Noel. Himiko spent a couple of seconds trying to decide what was more important for her, to cover her private parts or to get revenge on her blonde opponent. She scooped some icing from the pit and put it between her legs, feeling like such a whore for doing this, but once she decided her kitty was protected enough, she turned to Noel and without thinking any more about it, launched her body against the blonde, trying to tackle her down again into the cake.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Noel was slowly moving towards Himiko when her opponent lunged at her. Noel was tackled back down into the cake by the enraged Himiko but Noel was not going to go down without a fight as Himiko had made it personal. Noel would immediately try to roll Himiko and herself over to try and gain the top position. "It doesn't feel to good dies it? When i am done with you you will know the same humiliation i felt." Noel would say as she would reach behind her to try and scrape the cake away from Himiko's crotch to reveal it to the crowd.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:30 pm

The crowd got very lively when the two girls, blonde and brunette, crashed in the middle of the cake and started to roll over the icing from one side to the other. "Fuck you, slut..." was the only answer Noel got out of Himiko as the busty brunette hugged her and tried to get on top. "Hey, what are you doing?" Himiko yelled when she felt Noel's hand against her pussy, trying to remove the cake. "Don't touch me there!" Seeing what Noel was trying to do, Himiko attempted to do the same and soon she found herself with her hand against Noel's kitty. "Dirty bitch!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Noel continued to paw at Himiko's pussy to expose it to the crowd "I will touch you where ever i want." Noel said before she felt Himiko's hand at her pussy. "Why don't you watch where you put your hand." Noel said as she tried to close her legs to stop Himiko from revealing her pussy. "Just give up and take your punishment." Noel yelled out as she would accidentally push a finger into Himiko's pussy as she was removing the cake.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm

"Shut... ugh... the....fuck...ughh....UP!" Himiko answered as she struggled with Noel, trying to put the girl down on her back, pulling her blonde hair with one hand while with the other she continued to rub the blonde's pussy, trying to remove the cake, not paying much attention to how she was rubbing it. The close combat with Noel and the way the blonde was rubbing her had started to affect Himiko, who as much as she tried couldn't deny that she was getting extremely excited and turned on. And then Noel pushed a finger inside her and Himiko moaned aloud in shock. "What are you....doing...?" Himi asked, blushing bright red as she felt Noel penetrating her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next