Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ty lee vs Becky welch surprize attack sexfight

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Ty lee vs Becky welch surprize attack sexfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Ty lee vs Becky welch surprize attack sexfight

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Ty lee accepted the challenge as she tried to lean in for a kiss as she wanted to scare her opponent.
''Want a real test of strength becky why not a fingering duel then little cheerslut''taunted ty lee

Back to top Go down

Ty lee vs Becky welch surprize attack sexfight - Page 3 Empty Re: Ty lee vs Becky welch surprize attack sexfight

Post by Edward_Lightner Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Becky Welsh was not afraid of his opponent. Finally Ty Lee she was not afraid, but rather its own capacity Hentai. Indeed the young cheerleader was there one of his first matches, and delicious body Ty Lee did not help.

When hands were Ty Lee well in hers, Becky left his opponent approaching. She pretended to frighten the attempted kiss, before turning bruquement her face before cutting over to Ty Lee.

Kissing on the mouth Ty Lee Becky quickly tried to take her bear hug while submitting the language of his opponent in his own mouth ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:23 pm

Ty lee moans as she duels becky tongue as she grabs the young cheerleader butt as she plays whit it.
''Your mine now becky and i will destroy you in this hentai fight little girl''taunted ty lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:28 pm

While attempting to Ty Lee into a bear hug, Becky was surprised to find that the melee was exactly what expected by this one ...

Not wanting to give ground, but convinced she would not win without doing anything, Becky left the lancue Ty lee begin to come to chew on the ball while squeezing hard against it. His chest can some larger than that of Ty Lee trying to crush its best
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:39 pm

Ty lee would try to get free from the bearhug as she tried to get free.
''Wanna get realy down and dirty little cheerslut why not a trib duel''taunted ty lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Ty Lee Becky stood in his bear hug, but she could not keep it there. To win a hentai game, Becky was increasingly convinced that she should succeed to stop his opponent to make her come.

Ultimately, becky lacha Ty Lee and tried to get behind it.
If she succeeded, she would begin to nibble the neck while stroking his chest with one hand ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:38 pm

moaning as becky got in a good attack as she tries to escape becky hold.
''Let me go you little slut or i make you suffer becky''moans ty lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Becky strengthened his grip on Ty Lee too happy to keep his thank you:

"Why suffer? I just want to make you happy ..."

While talking, Becky suddenly jumped in the back of Ty Lee to move his legs around his waist and knocking them over.
If he did, Ty Lee would be sitting, held by the legs of Becky and groped by his hands ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Ty lee would try to break free from becky hold as she would twist and turn to get free.
''let me go or i will make you suffer'' warned ty lee hoping to scare becky into releasing her

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward_Lightner Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:16 am

"-I do not think it's going to stay calm ... what happen ..."

Becky purred while it maintained its grip. Now the cheerleader spent her legs around his waist Ty Lee to keep for good.
One of his hands ventured under the skirt of Ty Lee to come and play with her ​​pussy, while the second remained on her breasts and tickled the tip.
Now the cheerleader went further, Ty Lee would enjoy ...
Edward_Lightner
Edward_Lightner

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next