by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Aleas apartment

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Aleas apartment Empty Aleas apartment

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:22 am

Alea was both excited and shocked she was actually going to have company she hadn't had anyone over before. She led her new friend to hwe car it was a ford mustang that was purple. She unlocked the doors then went to her side getting in she turned the car on after lia got in. Driving past the arena and gym pulling into an apartment complex parking in her spot which was apartment 14.

Alea got out shutting her door waiting for her friend she locked the doors turning her alarm on. Walking up to her apartment unlocking the door she walked in setting her keys on a table as she passed it looking back towards her new friend. "Would you like something to drink"" She asked walking into the kitchen. there was a purple sofa in the living room as well as a flat screen on the wall. Alea was happy to be a hostess so soon she thought it would take a long time to make friends she would now have two friends now since arrive to the company.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Aleas apartment Empty Re: Aleas apartment

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 am

((Sorry, posted 1 more in the other thread before seeing this one. My bad))

Lia was taking her bike out of the trunk, keeping it folded so that she could store it somewhere, so she wouldn't forget it in Alea's car later.

"Wow... this place is really nice.", taking a look around. With her first new friend in Japan, the albino girl was really happy.

"To drink? Sure. I'm kinda a wild drunk though, just to warn you. Heehee." Lia responded in a tone that was just joking enough to make it unsure if it was true or not.

Aleas apartment SAdcZrMAleas apartment MVRLLQmAleas apartment I82ome3Aleas apartment UAjmKPCAleas apartment MAai8oKAleas apartment SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:38 am

"Well now that we are alone. How did you like pinning me down back there? Alea only curious to know what she felt. She would make up a couple of drinks. Taking them to the living room table flopping onto the sofa. She grinned hearing her about the drunk part. "Mmmm well what happens happens I'm just glad i made a friend here your the first to come here." She said blushing a little.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:59 am

"It was a... different experience than usual, but it felt kinda nice at the end. Not everyday I hear people ask me to pin them down and then someone else asking me to hold their face beside my crotch." Since she and Alea were friends now, she felt a lot more comfortable talking about things like this.

Accepting one of Alea's drinks, Lia said "No way. Someone nice like you? You gotta have plenty of friends here." But it didn't sound like a lie, or even a joke to Lia. "Wow really? Well I'm pretty glad that I met you Alea. You seem like a really interesting person."

"You sure you're OK with me being here? I mean you did just come from a hospital and you're head's covered in bandages like a half-mummy heehee.", Giggling at her somewhat lame joke.

Aleas apartment SAdcZrMAleas apartment MVRLLQmAleas apartment I82ome3Aleas apartment UAjmKPCAleas apartment MAai8oKAleas apartment SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:06 am

Alea smiled hearing her then got an idea. "I may be bandaged up and mummy like but i can handle more then this." She said then slipped off the couch lowering to her back on the floor. "Alright pin me again right here only this time we gonna have sone fun, all ya gotta do is keep me trapped in the pin that is if you can handle it." She challenged while taunting her. "Why I'm even willing to put a friendly wager on it." She said with a grin expecting lia to back down.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:24 am

"You sure like you pins, Mrs. Mummy. Truth be told, I'm not that great at them anyways, but I'm not gonna back down on a challenge!" Lia might be a shy person, but whenever someone asked her for anything, regardless of how wierd it is, she'll do it as long as it wasn't hurting people. This was doubly true for those who she was friends with.

"Ooh, a wager, interesting! What is it? Loser has to chug a bottle of hot sauce?, purposefully throwing in a nonesense bet just to catch Alea off-guard.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 am

"Ohhh so you up for it and you are actually good just try the original with your shins ob my shoulders tuck my wrists under your knees then clamp my face. The wager hmm that's easy how about the loser becomes a personal seat for the winner anytime?"

Alea up'd the ante going over her head on her wager. She trusted lia enough for such a wager. "Unless of course you can't handle it even though the advantage is yours. The only rules is you gotta keep my pinned til i say the words i give up." She said with a grin.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:50 am

Lia blinked at what Alea requested for the bet. "A... personal seat? Al-alright. If that's it then'll I'll start." She hesitated because what Alea said brought up some awful memories, but there wasn't any way for Alea to know that and Lia didn't want to make her worry about it.

Moving onto Alea's lying frame, she made the pin as instructed, although she did her best to keep the pressure off of her friend's head, which once again was in her crotch area. "Ready?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 am

Alea watched as lia pinned her though she could feel pressure lifted from her head. She blushed as her face was caught between her thighs. She grinned though wanted it to be fair. "I'm ready when you fully apply it don't worry about me i can handle it." She said insisting it was fine to keep full pressure on her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:08 am

"Alright, but you asked for it, Alea!"

The albino girl pressed Alea's head more into her crotch, not fully, but enough at least that breathing would be difficult. But as Lia did so: "Eep! Never had anything pressed so hard into me that wasn't raping me.", letting that last thought out becuase she was too focused on her pin on Alea.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next