by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 215 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Knight and the Impaler.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Knight and the Impaler. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Knight and the Impaler.

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:51 pm

When Celeste nipped at Ryan's lips he grinned a little, however then she dropped her hips hard onto his belly. Ryan winced a little and coughed as well as he was stunned by this.

Then his foe pressed her ample chest onto his face, Ryan wouldn't lie here it smelled brilliant. He was a bit aroused here but not fully erect as he had been in his hold several times.

Mr Knight would try to spring into action here, he'd tilt his body from side to side so that he could get atop her.
If he did so he'd stand up with his arms around her waist and lock in a bearhug.
However if that didn't work Ryan might have to bust out the hental moves soon, but he hoped to use those for a later time.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:28 am

While Ryan manages to roll Celeste onto her back leaving her now free to try and snake her legs around his waist in a body scissor as he slides up she would try and beat him to the punch by wrapping her own arms around him in a bearhug of her own. If it works she will try and weaken him with her dual holds knowing how painful this type of hold can be during her training.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Ryan inwardly groaned as his own attempt to counter had backfired. He was quite a bit of pain here and he knew he had to get out of it quickly. "Let's see, she's got both her legs and arms around my waist. Not on my legs." Ryan thought.

Mr Knight would try and wrap his arms around Celeste's legs and try to stand up, then he'd bring her back down with a spinebuster. He'd also try to distract Cel by licking the skin of her breasts gently, hoping that could give him the window of opportunity that he'd need.

Otherwise he might need to think of something else but there was no harm in trying this.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:01 pm

When Celeste feels herself being lifted off the mat by Ryan she will immediately try to throw her weight side to side trying to topple him back down moaning softly as he licked at her exposed skin. If it works she will reluctantly release her dual hold to limit the impact she will feel knowing either way they both are going to hit the ground which if she can recover faster she will try to reapply her body scissor onto him. If not she will wince and groan as you slam her down with the spine buster forcing her to release her submissions and lay there trying to ignore the pain to get up before Ryan can do something else to her.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Ryan inwardly smirked as his plan worked, his spine buster worked as he slammed her down to the mat.
He had to admit that Celeste's moaning felt rather nice, but he would try to block out those thoughts.

As he landed on top of Cel he sighed and looked at her with a smile "You're pretty good." he would say.
Just then he realised their position, him atop her with their faces nearly touching. He blushed a bit before standing up and letting her do the same "Um when you're ready." he'd say.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm

Ryan made the mistake of not following up because he gave Celeste a chance to recover which she will try to snake her legs once again around his waist before he can stand up then slide up a little then bring your face back to her breasts that you seem to enjoy before. If not she will try and swing around to move to crouch watching him taking as long as he will let her to recover.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 am

Ryan was about to stand up and let Cel recover from his move, when she slid her legs up his torso and forced his head back to her breasts.

Mr Knight gasped a little in surprise, then he smirked and muttered "You little minx...."
Ryan would slink his arms around her waist to embrace her closer to him, to show he was fine with this.
In fact he'd lick the skin of her breasts again, before planting kisses up to her neck. If there was one thing Ryan was known for was his ability to seemingly make his kisses feel well....magical, like he could make them as soft as silk. He was hoping to make Celeste get distracted by this, but he'd enjoy this. It felt good, Ryan never told a lie and he wouldn't here.

But he knew she'd do something to him, fair enough but he wouldn't go down easily. He had a sirname called Knight after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 am

When Celeste felt her legs encircle Ryan's waist she would begin squeezing to up the pressure on him. She will moan softly still as she tries to slide up to try and wrap her arms around him in a bear hug to go with her body scissor. She will try to keep up the pressure on him to try and force him to tap out because she always takes a fight seriously being that is how she learned which is quite brutal.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:24 am

Ryan was groaning as Cel put more pressure onto her holds around him. He knew she was trying to make him tap out, but he wasn't willing to do so right away. Even though the pain was rather considerable.

He'd quickly jab his fingers into Celeste's rib cage, to cause pain akin to electric shocks. He'd do this with 4 fingers per hand, inserted between her ribs. She wanted this to be serious then fine he'd get serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Celeste felt Ryan's fingers start to jab her ribs which made her wince as the feeling made her tense and tighten her legs and arms even more around him then try and throw him off her so she can get some distance rubbing her sides. If it works and she gets to her feet first she will try and run to him to try and slide tackle him on the side to try and keep him on the defensive.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next