by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:08 pm

She was trying the whole time? But... I barely felt anything! No way that was everything she had! She must be trying to fool me!

Lia decided not to take Aloysia's words at face value and tensed up, thinking that Aloysia was trying to trick her into a false sense of security. When Aloysia moved back though, Lia was a bit confused, expecting Aloysia to move in instead, and wasn't on guard for the flying drop kick. There wasn't enough time to dodge Aloysia's foot for Lia, only able to move to the side a little, hitting her right above the breast.

Even if Aloysia wasn't that strong, that much weight moving that so much speed was bound to knock anyone down, even more so since Lia was so much lighter than her opponent. She was knocked down onto the ground, groaning, trying to get back up before Aloysia moved in to knock Lia out with a real punch.

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche

Post by Kounoko Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:47 pm

As her opponent got knocked down to the floor, Aloysia was rather please, and she would attempt to jump and stomp onto her opponent's belly before her opponent can get back up. She know that she must really be as cruel as possible and deal out as much damage as she can managed, since her opponent is much stronger then herself, any carelessness or holding back would totally give her no chance of winning.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Lia was getting up, and then suddenly she saw a large frame above her and then knew what was about to happen.

"UGGGNN!"

Falling back onto the mat with much pain in her stomach, Lia would need to get away to try to get back up, so she tried to roll to the side away from Aloysia. Even if she did get back up though, she would be a bit winded after those two consecutive heavy blows.

Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:19 pm

Aloysia stands up after delivering the hits, breathing rather heavier and sweating a lot. While she seems to get the upper hand, she felt rather tired after the exhaustion.

"It's now or never." She tells herself as her opponent tries to escape by rolling away, her endurance is fading fast, and she need to cause more damage to the little girl, "Take this!" She yelled as she ran towards the other girl, "Avalanche Fall!!!" She screams as she attempts to land her knee on her opponent's neck, before rapidly kicking at her opponent neck, if her opponent doesn't manages to got up before she starts the kicking, that is.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:26 pm

Lia had just lifted her head off of the mat when she heard Aloysia shout something. She was confused on what it meant, but suddenly felt something cause her to smash down onto the mat again.

She really is pretty strong..., she thought before feeling a foot slam into her neck, slightly less painful than she expected from someone as big as Aloysia, but enough to hurt her certainly. Lia tried to get herself to push herself off the mat as a second kick landed, hoping to use the combined momentum of the push and Aloysia's kick to send herself away from Aloysia. But even if it worked, she'd still be downed on the mat and would have to struggle to stand back up.

"Good... One..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:31 am

"Ah!!!" Yelled Aloysia as her opponent pushes herself off the mat.

Due to the fact that Aloysia was trying to kick the other girl at the moment, her leg strike the other girl as she was pushing herself up, causing Aloysia to be shoved off balanced backwards.

And with that, Aloysia falls a meter or two backwards before she dropped down sitting on the floor, gasping for breath as the previous moves proves to be rather exerting and the big muscular now felt rather tried, weak and breathless.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am

Lia managed to roll away from Aloysia before Aloysia could just kick her lights out, which was always a good thing. Getting back on her feet, she saw Aloysia huffing and puffing. That didn't seem right, Aloysia surely was pretending again!

But this time, Lia wasn't going to give Aloysia the time to dropkick her again, or whatever she was planning. She ran in, before jumping onto Aloysia's grabbing hold of her shoulders to do so. Hopefully, this would be enough to knock her huge opponent off balance.

Even if it didn't work, Lia would smile a little. Even though she wasn't exactly someone who enjoyed fights, the pumping adrenaline of the moment got her excited.

Last edited by 12001 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Aloysia was too tried to react, and thus, she was hit by the move.

"Ah!!!" She screams as her opponent knocked her down onto the floor, "You Bitch!!!" She cursed her opponent, as she tries to get up, struggling against her smaller opponent in vain, "Get off me!" She yells, unable to resist her opponent.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Lia was surprisingly successful in pulling off that jump, successfully forcing Aloysia down onto the ground. Considering her position though, Aloysia would be able to push her off or roll away sooner or later, so she had to take advantage of it, not responding to Aloysia's words.

She tried to pull Aloysia's leg up and then backwards, hooking it under her own armpit and doing her best to keep it there. while pushing down on Aloysia's chest.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Lia's moves worked on Aloysia, and the bigger girl was unable to push the smaller one off her, "Get off me!" She yelled, "Why you stupid brat!" She cried as she struggled in vain to push the other girl off her, however, it was useless and she couldn't bulge the other girl one bit.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next