Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am

Kelly had tenacity and ferocity on her side. She wasn't very big or strong but she had own strength and that kept her going and was never ashamed to use dirty tactics or desperate moves to obtain victory, prompting her to pound repeatedly on Janet's head until her wrists were subdued.

"Agh! Enough! Let go!" She demanded as her wrists were grabbed, shaking side to side violently as she tried to get loose only to end up taking another knee inside her ribs. "Nnnnah!" Kelly cried out, the blow making her cringe and soften up, tuning down her struggles and leaving her open to attack.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:57 am

Kelly was probably the most tenacious opponent Janet had yet faced in AFW. Fitting, since the two were fighting for the Entropy title belt. Still, it was never easy to take on an opponent who had no sense of fair play and who would hold nothing back in attempting to claw her way to victory. Janet would have to let go of any inhibitions she may have about inflicting pain and humiliation if she wanted to walk away with the victory tonight.

She nearly lost her balance when Kelly started shaking back and forth, but held tight, and managed to drive another powerful knee into Kelly’️s abdomen. The Lakota girl felt her opponent weaken beneath her, and smiled. “That’️s enough out of you, bitch…now, if you don’️t mind, why don’️t you just lie there like a good little girl while I beat the crap out of you?”

Looking to add in a little bit of that humiliation to the pain she had already inflicted, Janet would rear up, before coming back down onto Kelly, trying to drive her elbow hard into the blonde’️s breasts. “Let’️s see those trash bags of yours take this, sweetie!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Kelly grimaced from the pain she felt in her side due to Lakota's knee having rammed in there now twice. She was a bit hurt but Kelly's attitude was still lively and would be visibly upset by Lakota words.

"Tch. If you think I'm going to do that you've got another thing com-Oooooohhhhhh!!! M-My Tit!!!" Kelly mewled in pain as she took the elbow to her ample breasts, tensing up harshly with her eyes shutting tight, squirming in pain underneath Janet.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Janet laughed, quite pleased with herself at having finally managed to shut Kelly up, if only for a few seconds. “That’️s right,” she said. “Your precious little tit! They’️re so soft, too—not nearly as good as mine.” She reared up again, but, before launching another attack, would take a moment to do a little physical gloating, shaking her own breasts proudly as she watched Kelly cringe in pain. She would try to keep the pressure on the blonde girl, however, and would immediately slam her elbow down again, this time into the girl’️s other breast.

“Oh, and don’️t think I’️ve forgotten what I said about attacking your ass,” Janet added wickedly. “I still need to pay you back for what you did to mine. Its time will come.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Kelly held her breast with her free palm, biting her lip as she felt the harsh stinging in her bosom from being struck their, frustrated more so with Janet laughing and mocking her before another elbow would strike her other breast. "Nyaaaaagghh!!" Kelly whined, her back arching up slightly as she squirmed around, tensing from the blow she took, wincing in pain.

Her shoulders tensed together as she felt her orbs stinging, visibly hurt right now and looking up at Janet with scornful eyes, glaring at her as she heard her intentions to batter her ass as well. Kelly wasn't too keen on having her tailbone getting jacked up.

"Not if I can help it, cunt!" She snapped back before trying to reach up with her free arm to put her palm and Janet's and try to give her a rake to the eyes!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm

“You can give it, but you can’️t take it, huh, sweetie?” Janet asked mockingly, as she drove her elbow for a second time into Kelly’️s chest. The blonde girl was obviously hurting now, probably just as much—if not more—as Janet had been when Kelly had been abusing her rear end. Janet prided herself in being able to give as good as she got.

“Your ugly little tits and your ugly little breasts are going to be black and blue by the time I’️m do—ngaah!”

Janet’️s taunt was interrupted by the introduction of Kelly’️s claws to her eyeballs, eliciting a terrible cry of pain and horror from Lady Lakota as she fell off of her opponent onto her side. “Fucking cunt!” she yelled, eyes once again filling with tears. “Fuck!” One hand went to clutch at her face, while the other would try to protect herself from any follow-up attacks, balling into a fist and lashing out blindly in the direction of Kelly’️s face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Kelly knew she taunted people and loved pissing people off but when they did the exact same to her she couldn't stand it and Janet was doing exactly that! Taunting her! Insulting her! Kelly couldn't let Janet get away with that, never-mind Kelly using dirty tactics to just win, now she just really really hated Janet and wanted to hurt her back.

Raking Janet across the eyes and hearing her cry out in pain made Kelly grin widely. She struggled to push Janet off before a sudden punch struck her cheek that knocked her head to the side. Kelly just scowled at her opponent hatefully.

"Stupid bitch!" She yelled back, trying to reach up and grab Janet by the hair and yank her forward, while Kelly jolted her head forward as well, attempting to deliver a swift headbutt right into Janet's forehead.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:09 pm

The match was quickly growing more and more brutal, going into territory that Janet had not yet explored in her time in AFW. She was not about to let up, or back off, however—if she did, Kelly would capitalize on it, and the blonde girl would win this fight and keep the Entropy title. After all of the mocking and the trash talk so far in this match, that was something that Janet was not about to let happen.

The Lakota girl could do very little to improve her position at the moment, however. Her wild punch did manage to connect with Kelly’️s cheek, but that only seemed to anger the blonde girl, and the headbutt which she delivered sent Janet sprawling backwards onto the mat, half stunned, half immobilized by the pain of Kelly’️s brutal attacks. She had her eyes squeezed shut, rubbing at them with both hands in a desperate attempt to banish the pain and clear her head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:21 pm

Kelly's cheek stung and he head throbbed after bashing it against Janet's, but she'd gladly do a move like that again just to keep Janet off of her. She was tougher than Kelly expected her to be and had surpassed a lot of expectations, she clearly knew how to fight. Part of that angered Kelly because he hoped she could have an easy fight for her first title defense.

Sitting up, Kelly crawled over slowly towards Lakota, panting softly as she moved forward until her knees would rest at either side of Lakota's body before Kelly bucked her hips foward and tried to sit down on Janet's face, planting her small but curvy derrier over the girl's mouth and nose, trying to go for the first smother!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 pm

Janet’️s eyes were still hurting following Kelly’️s raking, and she would just keep rubbing at them, trying to get rid of the pain and ensure that everything was alright. She had expected Kelly to be brutal, but an attack like that was despicable, especially in such a high-profile and important match for both wrestlers.

Slowly, her eyes began to feel a little better, and Janet let her eyelids flutter open. The lights lining the ceiling of the arena shone brightly down, making her sensitive eyes water a little. She closed them again, for a moment, before opening them wide once more. Instead of the arena lights she had expected, however, her entire field of vision was taken up by Kelly’️s firm, curvy posterior. The Lakota had been too stunned to notice her opponent’️s approach, and now, before she could react, Kelly’️s ass was pressed down over her mouth and nose, beginning the process of asphyxiation which, if continued to its conclusion, would lose Janet the match and the Entropy title.

“Mmmmm!” she tried to cry out, bringing a hand up to deliver several hard slaps to her opponent’️s derrière, trying to force the blonde off of her before she suffocated.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next