by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Down Time Downtown

4 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Down Time Downtown - Page 3 Empty Re: Down Time Downtown

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 am

It was like this chick was asking for it, but couldn't quite find the words. Taylor rolled her eyes.

While Reika addressed Akashi, Taylor eased herself out of the booth and casually sidled up to the haughty, bespectacled girl. She turned up her nose and took on a snobbish air with disinterested, unimpressed eyes, and began loosely imitating Reika's body languagelike a ridiculous shadow. She polished imaginary glasses with an imaginary cloth, and when Reika slid her glasses back on, so did Taylor.

"Oh yes, a chit chat, quite." Taylor slid into the booth after Reika, shoving her over with her hip to make room. "Smashing. But with this shaved water buffalo? Are you quite sure? That old dog has had a few too many blows to the head, if you ask me." Taylor said, in a cheap imitation of Reika's voice, and shook her head disapprovingly at Akashi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 am

Akashi watched the scene and looked on as Reika was pushed into the booth. She heard the words and had to laugh. "Ahahaha!" She barked. "I get tipsy off of one drink." She said. It was true, it didn't take much at all to get tipsy for Akashi. "But I'll drink anyone here under the table because tipsy's ALL I get." Akashi pulled up her beer and chugged the last few swallows while calling over another round.

Akashi grinned. "But really. What the hell do you want? If your idea of chit chat is to just hurl very poor insults than Taylor-san can let you out and we can go about our business in a bitch-free zone."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Taylor was quite a big girl, extra weight, a long time retiree aura and body odour of dry beer splatters, for it even disgusted Reika in seeing herself retire one day. Which wasn't going to happen for a very, long time. Seeing this civilised oppurtunity, as time to settle with the usual suspects around the bar, without a thought of a fight for once, but words this time, "you sound like a joker type already, Miss Taylor...part of meeting people, is to expect the unexpected~" Reika said with a look in her eyes, observing Taylor's body language towards her, humorously offensive, but nothing to throw a punch at. Up close, Taylor looked tough for a retired AFW dog, grumbling, a hard bitch, and had a attitude that could only be expected...

"I was simply introducing myself Akashi sweetie, no need to get, ahem, tipsily angry about it?" Reika teased the tipsy girl, since this wasn't the 'Akashi' from the entropy, she was drunken, bawling herself in the joy and stupidy of a weak mind towards drink. "Its not like your angry over the main Friction title, right?~" she smiled with tease in her voice, knowing a small bit about Akashi...thanks to one little hacker of hers, for it looked like Miss Taylor was more suitable to talk to, than a slurring mess like Akashi.

"Its just the stories I hear about you Taylor~"

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Down Time Downtown - Page 3 CxD01fY
Down Time Downtown - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 pm

"Yes, no need to get tipsily angry about it," Taylor echoed. She shook her head derisively at Akashi. "Yes, why are you so mad about the belt?" She shook her head at Akashi some more, and then looked to Reika and shook her head as if expecting Reika to join her.

"Yes, such stories, oh my." Taylor nodded, but then she cocked an eyebrow. "Wait, what the hell are you talking about? Did you have the first part of that conversation in your head or something?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:03 pm

Akashi glared at Taylor as she used Akashi to mock Reika. "I'm not. Anymore.' Akashi said. The main friction title she WAS mad at losing but she had gotten over that a long time ago.

Akashi took the beer when new rounds were set on the table and began to guzzle it down. "Most people introduce themselves with, you know, hello." She said and looked back at Taylor to try and speak to her with secret sister eye communication. 'Why the fuck is she here?'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Reika giggled slightly, seeing that the two were caught off guard by her way of talking, especially on the subjects of the past and present, "I'm just asking some questions, bringing up old, but specific subjects to talk of with you two, if that's alright?~" she said, teasingly, but just as bubbly as she was in public, gathering and spilling information from others by using her ways of conversation. Painfully close to that of interrogation, but a little less psychical. Looking to the two girls as she drank slowly on her drink, relaxed and calm for the moment, while observing they're body language...

"Come to think of it, retirement from the AFW itself must bring all sorts of people, knocking on your door Miss Taylor~" she smiled, curious of the past Taylor had, with her up's and downs as a former champion compared to that of Reika's upbringing in the pits.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Taylor shrugged. "Not really. Why?"

She had been less than halfway down her second beer when Reika spilled it, and now there was only a little left in the bottom of the bottle. She wasn't relaxed enough to keep drinking, but she played the bottle around her fingers, leaning it back and forth.

"Hey Kashi, remember that time that random bitch came over and booted our shit all over the place, and then sat down and started trying to make conversation? That was pretty weird," Taylor said, laying on the sarcasm pretty thick. She peered to the side at Reika and sized her up. She looked like some prissy little high school rich girl. It made Taylor's skin crawl thinking about it.

"So pipsqueak, I'd point out that you ruined all our stuff and didn't even offer to pay for another round, but I guess you're probably not old enough to drink, and it'd take all night for you to rub up against enough fifty-year-old guys to bum enough drinks for everyone. So I'll let you off the hook there, but if you don't at least start making sense soon you're headed for a great, big slap."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Either Taylor was a little on the tipsy side, or had the same knack of sarcasm Reika used much, for Reika had a drink herself...alcoholic, and no where near a pip squeak with her height. Seeing this as a little 'poke fun and laugh' session, as she glanced back at Taylor, with a look of her own, devilish sarcasm, "It takes more than a slap to knock someone down, surely, someone like you would know that?~" Rei smiled, taking a poke of her own at Taylor's retired life of remembering the memories, of what used to be the glory days, sadly, the past was the past...and to make things even more of a stir, was Reika herself. Teasing them both, and digging a little deeper into the new face around the bar, as she would just shake her head, humored, taking another sip of the almost empty glass.

For tonight would be a long one, but interesting at most...

Reika then took a big stretch of her shirt covered, bruised back from her past, yet permanently scaring matches, and relaxed into her seat, "And if you ask nicely, I may just get you a drink...big girl Taylor~" she sighed with a fake sigh of shame, knowing that the wreck of a bartender, that stammering fool who had been eyeing up Reika all night, would know better, than to keep a former pit fighter waiting. For taking a hit at Taylor so quick, would be foolish, given her size and background, taking it slow, relaxed-like for now.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:09 am

"Yeah? I can do that too if you want."

Taylor still wasn't sure if this chick was a total douche or just super weird, but she got the vague impression that Reika wasn't trying to be friendly. Never mind the fact that if Taylor DID slap her in the face, Reika would be on the floor until the janitors mopped her up the next morning.

Taylor snorted, and looked over at Reika. "Nah, I'm good. What about you? Another appletini?" She said with even-handed sarcasm. She gave Akashi a look, and she didn't even need to roll her eyes to get the message across. Taylor was done drinking.

"Kashi, always remember. It's never a good idea to accept free drinks from Hannibal Lecter's babysitter."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:22 am

"It's not like I can't see the bartender and the server and everything else." Akashi said as she sulked in her booth. "But... I'm tired of beer. Back to sake for me!" She said and pounded the table. "Oi! Ya here that!? Four eyes is buying so keep it coming!" Akashi grinned.

She then looked at Reika. "You're going to regret offering Taylor-san drinks." Akashi said. If she had to hang around this weird chick all night, then she was going to drink her pocketbook dry.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next