Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pazz the test! (Open RP)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pazz the test! (Open RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pazz the test! (Open RP)

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:10 pm

Clyde saw the red haired guy strike out. "Dang. Tough luck, friend." Clyde commented to John before him and Catherine talked about the nonexistent PS2. Clyde's face drooped and his head lowered in sadness. "You mean there ain't no free PS2?" It was for a match with Cathrine, Clyde got a good look at her and she was very attractive but now he felt like his eagerness would send the wrong message.

Clyde just sighed, even as John introduced him to this really hot girl with huge knockers. "Yep." He said casually with a half hearted wave before his eyes widened slightly at the sight of Amanda, but would quickly recollect himself and turned to John as he spoke to him.

"Name's Clyde, friend. Clyde T. Gastin. And mighty thanks." He'd say with a friendly grin before shaking John's hand. "Pleasure ta' meet 'cha, John." He said pleasantly before looking around for that other girl. "Now where's your lady fri-" Clyde began to ask before he suddenly felt his hat get snatched up by Amanda. "Ey!" He shouted, turning around and trying to pull it back by missing, blushing as the busty girl just giggled.

Out the corner of his eye Clyde noticed some other tall dude pass by and try his luck and ultimately fail. "Damn I feel short." He thought while grimacing, feeling a hint of jealously towards this other guy who came waltzing in sweaty and shirtless like he was trying to show off.

"Better luck next time, friend."
He remarked to Ronan before turning back to Amanda and John. "Seriously though. I'm gon' need that hat."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:29 pm

“Whats the T stand for?” John asked, right as Amanda wooped up Clyde’️s at, which made John chuckle and tell her to behave.

“Oooo, this is a fun hat.” Amanda laughed, placing it over her brown hair and spinning a bit with the hat on. Eventually, she spun towards Clyde, pressing her body up close to his so that her breasts were juuust brushing against his chest. “Heh…weeeel…if you need it.” She winked, picking the hat up with one hand and ruffling Clyde’️s hair with the other before she finally replaced the hat.

John, meanwhile, was laughing at this whole display. Amanda was in fine form today. “Well, now that the hats back…you got pretty excited over the PS2 thing. You know you can probably go out and find one for like 7000 yen [70-80USD], they’️re kinda old.” John said as he casually talked with Clyde, grinning at Amanda’️s flirty ways.

Then, as they were chatting, someone else came in the room. At first, John ignored this person, not recognizing him. However, Amanda was amazing with faces, and it didn’️t take long for her to realize who she was.

“THAT’️S RO’️S BOY FRIEND!” She blurted out, as loud as possible. John narrowed his eyes then turned around, looking him up and down…. “Oh yeah…didn’️t recognize him with pants on.” He said dryly, though it was obviously a sort of dead pan joke. Amanda and John had seen him before, sitting in the front row of Ro and Ronan’️s very erotic hard core match.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 pm

"Uhh Terry." He told John before Amanda spun right towards Clyde feeling her ample chest brushing against him, Clyde stood up straight with his cheeks flushing brightly. "Ma'am." He'd say plainly before Amanda ruffeld his head and put the hat on, Clyde pulled it down further to hide his face until he heard Amanda yell about 'Ro boyfriend'.

The yell made Clyde look up but she just meant that other guy. It didn't concern him so he shifted his attention to Ms. Catherine just as John made his remark. "Ms. Catherine..." He began to say before he heard John words. "I...pfffff-Ahahahahaha!" Clyde laughed hysterically and cracked up in front of the table, not knowing why “Oh yeah…didn’️t recognize him with pants on.” was so funny.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:48 am

Catherine watching the two, Clyde and John, having some conversation like they're good friend or something, it feels like as if herself and Rebecca were starting to be a good friend too but as she eavesdropping the two male wrestlers as well Amanda too, she enjoys watching them having fun even though shes kind of clueless of whats going on, but at least they're going well regardless. "Hehe, those two guys." A smile shining on her face while shes distracted watching them by her table, until someone interrupting her moment.

Pazz the test! (Open RP) - Page 2 6736367443_0ac994d775_z.jpg

"Hey there! Hows the raffle going along?" Her newest friend Rebecca Willow appeared from her side holding onto some Pocky sticks in her mouth and hands, offering some to Catherine. "Ah! Hey there! Dont scare me like that! The raffle doing alright, I met few wrestlers so far but unfortunately, none were close to the numbers I was thinking of, I may have to close down and start match searching the old fashion way...." She slightly frown for a second before turning it right side up. "Heck, its fun watching and meeting different people right now anyway, I mean, look at those guys."

Rebecca smiles that her friend is enjoying her first day around here, then looking at the two wrestlers seem to be goofing around their little gathering. "Oh? I think one of em been here quite awhile and the other I think from time to time, I havent face them yet myself but hopefully someday though!" She smile and then sitting down next to Catherine, having their little girl talk while at time same time, eavesdropping whoever they can hear close by as well awaiting for more participants to come by.

Catherine began to talk first. "So Playstation 2, ever heard of it? Sound strange thing, course I've been going out a lot doing activities so I have no clue." She nodded in respond. "Oh yes, its a game console, my brothers each have em and play games all the time when they have a chance, I have some too."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 am

John continued to regard Ronan, looing him up and down with squinted eyes. There was something familiar about Ronan, for some reason he was reminded of his home in Manhattan, and his brother who was a police officer there. But, he couldn’️t quite place what was familiar about Ronan. Moreover, this Ronan didn’️t seem too interested in them at the moment.

Finally, John turned his attention back to Clyde, who seemed to find his comment very funny. Amanda was also laughing histerically, gigglng towards the shirtless Ronan. John couldn’️t help but laugh as well before he finally was able to talk to Clyde. “Terry? Well….that’️s not bad. Sorta right in the middle….heya…” John dropped his voice a little, glancing back at the raffle machine. “Doncha think it’️s really weird to book a match this way?” He commented to Clyde.

Meanwhile, Amanda was wondering off towards Catherine and her friend. Suddenly, Amanda sat herself down on the table next to the raffle machine and looked to the two girls. “My friend thinks your raffle’️s weird.” she said flatly.

“AMANDA!”

Last edited by 199 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:08 am

Ronan raised an eyebrow when she crossed her arms over her chest informing him that he hadn't guessed a number close enough to what she was thinking, a little dumb founded that he had not managed to pick the right number through luck alone. "Wait...really? What if I say I want another number?" Ronan said being a bit insistent as now that he had convinced himself he wanted this match he didn't want to walk away without getting it booked, but as quickly as he became a little pushy the man let out a deep sigh and shrugged his shoulders, pocketing the numbered ball before turning around and walking towards the side of the cafeteria that had food, waving as he did so.

"Well whatever, probably for the best anyway." Ronan said as he walked away thinking of what would have happened if he had taken the match and Ro found out. Only then did he notice who else was in the hall and to his surprise Amanda and John were both there, his eyes widening in shock and some fear as he didn't want to meet them without Ro there, only knowing who they were from pictures she had shown him. He waved acknowledging the man he recognized as Clyde from his matches, trying to then slip away without the other two noticing him, only to fail miserably as Amanda called him out on the spot.

His eye twitched for a second as he realized there was no escape, only to then gain a rather demonic looking grin as he heard what that bastard John said about him, quickly asking himself how mad Ro would be if he beat up her friend. Clyde laughing didn't help the matter but he figured it wasn't worth angering Ro so he swallowed his bit of anger and was about to walk over to them when he noticed a new girl walk in as well as Amanda going over to join them.

Unable to resist the gathering of three beautiful ladies Ronan made a sharp turn back towards the table where the three sat, strolling up in front of it before giving the three a casual wave of his hand. "Don't know if we've all been introduced properly, the names Ronan Drake, and while as Amanda said I am in a relationship I would love a match with all three of you lovely ladies. Why let a raffle rob you of a great match right?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm

(I apologize for the late reply, I’️ve found myself unfortunately preoccupied over the last several days)

Ro wouldn’️t have cared if he had a match with Pazz, or even if he had picked a fight with John. However, if John or Amanda decided they didn’️t like Ronan…that could pose a serious problem. They’️d been friends for almost their whole lives, they were a package deal.

Add to that, Ronan’️s strange demonic grin only seamed to encourage John to become even more troll like. He figured if Ro managed to like this guy, he was probably able to take the trio’️s quirkiness in good humor. “You havin’️ a giggle, mate?” John called to Ronan in a mock Cockney UK accent, teasing him just a bit even though his tone and facial expression made it pretty clear that he was just teasing. As Ronan went away to talk to the ladies, John continued to talk to Clyde.

“I’️m just having a little fun with him…he’️s my best friend’️s boyfriend.” John said as he continued talking to Clyde. “You know I think I’️ve seen you before…didn’️t you have that 24/7 belt for a while? I’️d never want that belt, no peace with it. That takes guts.”

Meanwhile, while John continued to talk to Clyde, Ronan actually came up to Amanda and the others and asked about a match.

“Hmmm….thaaaat depends on what kind of match. I’️m not as hardcore as your girlfriend, you know.” Amanda giggled, though it was unclear if she was serious or was stringing him along.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:37 pm

She can feel a bit embarrassed that Catherine was feeling thought of having this little plan that she can meet up with few people and having a lucky winner to get a match with her, but instead it didnt turn out to be so well at all as there isnt very many people participating. "Oh darn, whelp! I guess theres no contest then huh Rebecca?" Her buddy buddy nibbling onto her chocolate coated snacky sticks before turning her attention to Cath. "Oh yeah too bad Pazzy, maybe next time huh?" She handed her over the stick so that she can snack on some more. Now for the two girls decided to wrap their stuff up and packing it away, since theres not much to do other than cleaning up and putting it away for another day.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................ maybe Im rushing to get into matches or something, I guess I should just hangout with people or something, I mean, that cowboy guy seems cool, even that taller John guy too, especially that Ronan." Rebecca comes from behind poking her friend's cheeks together. "Boys boys boys, what about girls? Dont you wanna try facing em too?" Catherine puffing her face before swaying her hands around like a fly wouldnt go away. "Ahhhh my face!....Maybe, but I'll probably wanna get to know them and hangout first, maybe shopping and donuts! DONUTS! LETS GO!" She instantly grabbing hold of Rebecca and quickly pulling her out towards to the main entrances, craving for some sweet round n fluffy donuts as Rebecca pouting and unable to pull away from her super strength of crazed donuts beast. "Nooooooooo, thats too much sweets!" XO

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:53 am

Ronan, while sad to see the other two women heading for the exit, was well used to this happening and so didn't allow it to faze him too much, immediately turning his eyes back to the babe who had not only decided to stay but seemed quite open to his proposition. The thought that Amanda might be teasing him never entered the mind of the manga lover, so sure of himself was he that no other outcome besides him getting a match with her seemed possible. A part of it was likely due to Amanda being one of the two best friends of his girlfriend Ro, and if Amanda was anything like the sexual beast his Ro was then she never be able to resist.

"I don't even think I am as hardcore as Ro." He said with a laugh, "so long as Ro doesn't mind what would you say to a shower hentai match? You are no doubt a stunner in your swimsuit, it would be a shame if I didn't get to see it. So, what did you like about me and Ro's match Amanda?" He ended his proposition with a question, curious to see what one of Ro's long time friends thought of their fight and him.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:52 pm

(Apologies as well for the late post. Been tied up with school starting again.)

Clyde was too busy yucking it up to notice that another hotty (a friend of Catherine too apperently) had joined them and that the Ronan guy was trying to make a move and score double! Clyde lifted his hands and gave the guy a quick sign of the horns for trying to score big before he turned back to John, hearing his logic that made Clyde blink and tilt his head. "Actually yeah. This is a weird way." Clyde admitted before he heard John go on to state that the other dude was John's bestfriend's boyfriend. That made Clyde raise an eyebrow and frown just slightly.

He turned back to look at the rest of the group just in time to see more shenanigans before the group suddenly began to disperse with Catherine and Rebecca parting ways, but not before the Rebecca chick refereed to them as that cool cowboy and 'that taller John guy.'

"Hk." Clyde cringed, it's like she wanted to remind Clyde he was short. The shortest guy here. Well by the end of that, the girls had taken off in the weirdest of ways to get... Donuts? "The hell just happened?" He asked in confusion.

So it was just, John, him, Amanda and this Ronan guy, boyfriend of this 'Ro' gal. That being said, this other guy wasted no time after getting left behind, he was already trying to score with this Amanda chick. He was trying hard and sounded really desperate to get some tonight.

Clyde made an audible crack up and started snickering in front of the guy. His girlfriend must be horrible in the sack.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next