by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pazz the test! (Open RP)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pazz the test! (Open RP) Empty Pazz the test! (Open RP)

Post by KillerV Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Pazz the test! (Open RP) 9471906580_6c791a3a83_z.jpg

Catherine signed up to join the league when she met her newest friend Rebecca Willow that the wrestling place she often goes to always active, just the way she likes it but how to find an opponent that would do more actions around here? "Ah maybe I'll post flyers and doing a raffles!" Though of course not without the permission from the upper management or anything, didnt know if she have to or not but her mind is set and already typing up in the computer, printing out on the bright orange paper before her friend Rebecca helping her out posting on every walls in the whole place.

The bright orange papers where the people start looking at it as it reads; "Attention fellow wrestling league, I'm Catherine Pazz, the newest members! Please come to the main hall where I shall do a raffle drawing. Its easy! All you have to do is pick a number 1-50, the closes you are, the better the chance on taking on a match with me! OH PS! Prefer taking on guys for awhile, the drawing starts now until a day or two or when Im ready that is heheh, see you soon! OH OH PSx2, no weird-O! THANKS!"

With Catherine sitting on the blue chair in front of a desk, on top sitting a raffle ball with a handle that have number on each balls up to 50, she'll announce the winner when the time come.
Pazz the test! (Open RP) SmallRaffleDrum.JPG

(more details, you can PM me)

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Pazz the test! (Open RP) Empty Re: Pazz the test! (Open RP)

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Backstage in the Tension arena, Clyde had just stepped out of the men's room when he heard some girl yelling about a raffle. "Eh." He shrugged and started to move on without a care, about to head on over to the dining hall to have some cheap-cheap lunch before going home and watching some badass Rumble Roses' DVDs. Ignoring most of what this Catherine Pazz girl had to say.

"I wonder what I should have for dinner today at the dining hall. I wonder if they got chicken. I could go for some chicken. Wonder if Mercy likes Chicken... I wonder if she can cook. If she can hopefully it's better than Alessa... Wait, can Alessa cook? Heather never let her cook so she prolly couldn't...... I wonder if the dining hall has pizza." Clyde would think before he heard the voice from afar say...

PS2.

In reality Cathrine said 'PS Times Two' But Clyde heard PS2 and his eyes went wide. "PS2? PS2!? PS-TWOOOOO!!!!" He roared before turning around excitedly and turning around to run back to the raffle table and Cathrine. Sure the PS2 was old but Clyde never had one before and he might get it for FREE!

Dashing and running up to the table, Clyde came to a sudden halt in front of Cathrine. "I PICK TWO!" He exclaimed to her. The number 2 was obviously the number he needed to win the PS2.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:09 am

"Come on down wrestlers of AFW! Bring on the guys and do the raffles! NO WEIRD-O PLEASE!" Standing on her feet while leaning forward over the table with her hand pressing against it to keep her up while waving her free hand around to get someone attentions, not too much just yet since she just started to do this raffle stuff and maybe, more of hoping, that it would work at least. Havent got a chance to chat with Rebecca on how she got into matches with people,Catherine always thinking about herself in the zone when it comes to sports and not needed to communicate too much with the people shes team up with, usually assigned to but now, just herself, needed someone to have a match with.

Not a moment too soon while shes trying to get more attentions, her words after finishing exactly what she wrote down on the fliers, this man comes rushing right on over to her table and does the raffle balls right away. Her eyes wide open in surprise that he really wanted to face her that badly or just excited to see how cute n fitted she is. "H-Hi there... ummm bro? Thanks for doing the raffle, you wrestle in the league? PS2? What are you talking abou----" But she soon was interrupted when he picked out a number 2 ball, she crosses her arms in front of her and making a buzz sound. "Buu buu.... sorry, that number is way to far from what I thought of, better next time!" With a bright smile, waving at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:57 am

Standing across from the tall man was a much, much shorter girl. She was dressed in somewhat revealing clothes, a pink and white small blouse (which did little to hide her massive breasts) and denim short shorts. She was leaning across the opposite wall, the two were pretty much monopolizing the corridor. Two thirds of their trio were making plans for the group in the corridor.

“I’️m going to Tokyo for a match this weekend. Come with me!” Amanda said, as they were in the middle of a conversation. “We’️ll take Heather and Ro out! Maybe for conveyor belt sushi!” The much taller man, John, laughed at this idea. “And whose buying? I haven’️t had a match in weeks, they don’️t pay me to sit around!” Amanda chuckled a bit, “Heather can buy. Worked last time.” John just rolled his eyes at this. “That’️s because she got tired of hearing you praddling on about Marx…”

John was about to tease Amanda a little more, when the two of them were suddenly interrupted by some sort of small, blonde creature running between them screaming the words “PS TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

John blinked a few times. “Fuck was that about…” Amanda rolled her eyes. “He’️s running towards the match raffle.” She said, pointing towards an orange flyer on the wall. John took a moment to read it, then his eyes widened. “A match! A PAYCHECK!”

It wans’️t long after Clyde arrived and cast his vote for TWO that John had arrived. “Heya…little confused, is this for a PS2 or for a match? Either way, put me in for 42. Always a good number.” John chuckled, then he took a look towards the blonde man. “Don’️t worry, if I win a PS2 you can have it, I got one. Here for a match.......oh wait does a number come out of the ....thing?”

Last edited by 199 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:29 am

The girl was impossibly cute. But Clyde wanted that PS2. So all he stared at was the raffles as he called for the number two.

"Yeah I wrestle here. Clyde T. Gastin. I'm here for that PlayStation. I call the number 'Two'." He announced proudly before hearing Catherine make a buzz sound indicating his failure, Clyde's jaw just dropped in response.

"Awww c'mon, man!!" He exclaimed with his hands on his head as Cathrine waved at him, signifying that he was done. "This blows man." He'd say while loosening his tie as some red haired dude came over, Clyde ignored him until he stated that Clyde could have the system if he won. The Cowboy's eyes lit up under his hat.

"Fa' Real!?" He exclaimed happily before turning to Cathrine.

"DO ANY GAMES COME WITH YER SYSTEM!? ARE THEY IN ENGLISH!?"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:31 am; edited 5 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Catherine is pretty happy that at least a single person, a pretty well handsome man was able to participate her little game to try out so that she can see at least what kind of wrestlers out there to meet up in person even for a minute or two, it was too bad that Clyde T. Gastin was unable to get what he wanted.... "..... a Playstation? Whats that?" She was clearly confused on his words for something he thought he wanted. **Maybe I didnt say it right on my flies? Oops!** She thought, thinking she could go make another fliers to fix the issues after rereading what she typed up, but just when she was gonna go grab one, another person came up to her and going for the raffle.

"Hi there! Catherine Pazz, nice to meet ya!" While she turning the handle to start the raffle, she was once again confused with the question of this taller guy but at least she can answer it honestly. "Ah well I dont know what this Playstation is but its for a match pretty much, whoever gets the closest number will have a match with me! A debut match!" And with that, a ball comes out and, surprisingly, its the number he called out. Crossing her arms in front of her forming an X, making a cute buzzing sound. "Buu buu, sorry, number too far from what I think of, better luck next time!"

After that, Clyde turns right at her in a very excited expression and loud voice, her eyes wide open shocked and surprised, startled by him when he did that. "A-Ah... I really dont know whats Playstation is, sounds like a device to play games right? Sorry, this is a raffle for a debut match with me. I apologized for the mix up confusion." She place her hands together in front, closing her eyes hoping to get his forgiveness.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:19 am

John was eager to win the chance to do some kind of match, any kind. He’️d been having a lot of trouble getting billed for anything here in Tension, and like he said, he isn’️t paid too much just for doing nothing. As it was, he was working as a coach and trainer to supplement his basic income. When the wrong number came out of the machine, John sighed loudly.

“Well fuck, guess I’️m not getting a match this week.” John paused, then looked up to Catherine. “Good to meet you, Catherine, I’️m John.” He said, politely bowing his head a bit. “You know what happened, it says ‘P-S times two,’️ but if you read it quickly….I…guess…I can almost see how you thought it was a PS2.”

Meanwhile, as he explained this, his friend Amanda had just caught up with John and was entering the room. “Did you get the match?” John shook his head, “No…nor did this guy.” He said, pointing to John.

“Didn’️t catch your name…and nice hat.” John turned to Clyde, asking his name and extending his hand to shake his. “John, nice to meet ya.” Meanwhile, Amanda had tried to creep up behind Clyde. Unless she was caught, she’️d yank the hat off of Clyde’️s head and try to put it on. “Mandy!” John said, using the nickname only Amanda’️s close friends used. “Behave.”

Amanda just giggled.

Last edited by 199 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:56 am

After this second guy got the wrong number which its too far away to get where close to her number, he was pretty polite at the least and explaining to her that the last part she said about PSx2 was confusing for people who likes Playstation system thing. "Ohhh really? Huh, oops! Well I'll have to explain to wrestlers in case they ask about it haha, thanks buddy!"

That John guy seem nice and good looking too, two guys she now know and probably look them up in their future matches sometime, but for now, waiting for more male wrestlers, non-weirdo ones to come around and continues her raffle match, hopefully someone is lucky enough to get as close as her number can get.

"Come on down and play the raffle match! Get the closest number and have a debut match with me! Dont be shy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:54 am

Ronan had just come from his daily strength training routine in the AFW gym, wearing only a black pair of gym shorts and a towel around his neck, a thin layer of sweat over his bare chest glistening beneath the lights above. With his hands stuffed in his pockets and whistling to himself Ronan had been making his way down to the cafeteria already when he overheard someone on a loudspeaker talking about matches and unless his ears deceived him a playstation, enough to catch his interest.

Stepping into the hall he ignored the food waiting for him across the way to walk up and see what the commotion was all about, glancing first at the incredibly hot woman with microphone in hand, then to the other gorgeous babe playing with the other two guys, and finally to one of the flyers describing the raffle. Looking up at the cage he thought to himself this might be the strangest way anyone had ever arranged a match, though after another look at this Catherine he figured it would be worth all the hassle if he could get the match for himself.

"Catherine right? If all I need to do to win a match with you is to get the right number then how about I just take all of them, seems the only way to guarantee I get to be your debut opponent. Or if thats against the rules I will take number one, since not only will this be your first match but it also fits me as well." Ronan said while never taking his eyes off of the sexy Catherine, ignoring the other two guys still in the hall as they weren't worth looking at, even managing not to look at the other woman by some miracle.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:56 am

Catherine apologizing to the both wrestlers which the first one was overly excited to get a Playstation but its a misunderstanding for Clyde, felt bad but she'll make it up for him sooner or later. As for the next guy John who also thought it was a Playstation raffle too but he found out and untangle the situation with her, understanding whats going on so now she'll have to make sure anyone doing the raffle will explain its for her debut match, at least get a chance to meet different wrestlers as well may get a possible match.

"Whew, so much confusion!" Soon, another man walking up to her seems to be another wrestler in the league, saying it would be easier to take all the balls to get a guarentee match as she giggles from his comment, waving her finger at him as a no-no. "Nope, one ball, one try only buddy!" And with that, the raffle drum rotating around and around until it comes out just like he expected, a number 1. She crossed her arms in front of her with an another X, making a buzz cute sound. "Buu buu... sorry the number is way off from what Im thinking, better luck next time!"

Smiling at him with a friendly wave, at least she recognize what he looks like and maybe they'll run into each other in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next