by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clyde Gastin vs. Vicki Arika

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs. Vicki Arika - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs. Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:01 am

(It's fine, I was busy too)

Vicki was breaking into a sweat as Clyde seemed to have deflected her reply and grab her ankle to further his point. She would try to speak to Clyde as she felt the worse was about to come. "No, please! Let me explain! I-AAAAHHH!!!" It was no use now that she got caught in the ankle lock and her toes were being compressed by Clyde's palm. "OWW! NOOO, NOT MY TOES!! NOT MY TOES!!!" Vicki didn't want to show nor admit it, but her feet and toes seemed to be her weakest point.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:40 pm

Clyde's eyes widened as he applied the ankle lock and got Vicki to begin crying out all of a sudden, interrupting her apparent explanation that she was going to give him. "Whut the hell? All I did was..." Clyde muttered with a confused look as he tilted his head, easing the torque on her ankle and ending the compression her toes.

He paused for a moment before pushing on her toes yet again to see her reaction.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Vicki would stop screaming for a moment to catch her breath as Clyde did a good job putting her toes in pain. "Owowowoww..." she muttered as she panted a little bit. But before she could try and explain again, Clyde would compress her toes again! "OWWW!!! OW, STOP IT!!!" Vicki pounded the mat in pain as her weak spot was once again found.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm

"Oh so it is your toes!" He chirped in surprise. "Ain't never met nobody with a weakness like that." He said with a pleasant sort of smile within a mostly upbeat demeanor.

"You know though... Yer' pretty cute yourself but if there is one thing I ain't like, it's people who think they can own me." He'd add before compressing her toes further.

"Soooo... Say Uncle!"

Last edited by 621 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:46 pm

Vicki would try to cover herself up as she said, "No, they're not! Heheh, I...I just react easily when they're hurt, they're not like my main weakness!" In actuality, Clyde can't seem to see through her denial as he compressed the toes again. "AAAHHH!!! NONONO!! STOP!!! OWW!!" She would pound the mat in pain as she added, "OWIE! OWIE! STOP! I won't submit!!!"

But then Vicki would raise her hand as if about to tap out. If Clyde goes further with his toe bending, especially biting on them, she won't last long.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"They ain't?" Clyde asked and blinked. They sure seemed like her main weaknesses with how heavy she was crying out, so he checked and sure enough, she was yelling out and pounding the mat in pain. Clyde clicked his tongue and frowned at Vicki.

"This is what beats you? Your toes... Pft. Go Home!" He squeezed down on her toes harder, perhaps enough to make them pop from the compression, he watched her raise her hand as if she was about to tap and just shook his head.

"Please. By all means, tap out before I make ya cry 'wee wee wee' all the way home!" He said while adding a twist to her ankle in the process.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"NOOOOOOO!!!" Vicki screamed out as she pounded the mat some more in reaction to the pain.
Clyde was compressing on her toes so much, she felt weak and couldn't get away. The twisting of her ankle made it worse as there was no way out for her. Vicki's toes wiggled in pain as she raised her hand again, wondering if she should do it...but what other way was there in her situation?

Finally, Vicki began to vigorously tap out on the mat as she sobbed, "AAAAAHHH!!! I GIVE UP! I GIVE UP!! PLEASE STOP HURTING MY TOOOHOHOHOOEES!!!" She then buried her head in her hands in shame and hoped that Clyde can stop.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:11 am

Clyde scowled as he saw Vicki tapping out from the punishment he gave her toes. Looking down at her with contempt before giving her toes a single, tiny little chomp before releasing her leg and letting her flop to the canvas.

The match was his, but he wasn't done. Not exactly. He put his boot on her lower back and leaned over to whisper in her ear. "That was too easy... If you're gonna fight like that I suggest you quit lady..." He muttered before putting his boot on the back of her neck and applying slight pressure.

"If I was any other kinda' man I could have my way with you. But I'm The Good Guy so I heed my advice lady. Get strong or get out. Cuz if yer toes are all I need to grab to beat you well..." He said his tone low and serious as he removed his boot from Vicki and took a step back.

"...Well then you just gon' make my job a whooole lot easier! Ha!" He declared suddenly in a more joking tone.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:51 am

Vicki thought it was over, but she felt Clyde chomp down on her toes and it made her yelp. "Ow...haven't you done enough?" She then felt the guy's boot on her lower back just to hear his advice that sounded more like insults. She groaned through that and even when her neck got stepped on just to hear more and it was enough to make a few tears stream from her face.

Vicki would pause for a few moments to regain herself before saying without looking at Clyde. "Well, if that's the case, then I've practically made EVERYONE'S job a whole lot easier. I don't understand what's wrong with me! I kept trying so hard, so why can't I win for once?! All I have been is a personal punching bag to both guys and girls! Every loss I received was followed with insults!" Vicki soon turned her tear-stained face to Clyde and shouted in anger, "So, go ahead! Laugh at me and make jokes! I don't care...not anymore..."

Vicki turned away again and weeped. She would wait just to hear what other insults Clyde throws at her or wait for someone to kill her to put her out of her misery and losing streak. She just didn't have the strength to stand again unless she gets knocked down again. Like she said, she didn't care for she's already a loser and all alone.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:26 am

"Lady. It ain't never enough for the bad guys." Clyde assured her before stepping off, he felt confident in having to teach her a lesson but that nearly crumbled when he started to cry. He hated making girls cry.

He stood silent as Vicky yelled at him, now he felt a little mean and remorseful. Just a little. "Goddang it. Lady.... There ain't no cryin' in wrasslin..." Clyde said in an attempt to assure her before pointing at his boots.

"If you have a weak spot, cover it up missy. You expose your toes. Wear some boots, you lucky I ain't stepped on ya." He muttered before giving a sigh, contemplating hitting the road before this chick had a melt down or something. Last thing he needed was another Lilly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next