by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I Want What's Rightfully Mine!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Want What's Rightfully Mine! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want What's Rightfully Mine!

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:26 am

Angel sighed Lukretia, turning away from her towards Mika. "Fine, fine, fine. If you want me to fight a clown, then I'm going to fight a clown. Easy fight, I guess."

She then grinned at Mika, the Latina giving her a dangerous, sly grin. "Chrome-dome, chica? Really?" She shook her head with a mocking laugh, obviously quite enjoying herself as she teased the zealous blonde. "That's the best you can do? I'm underwhelmed, really." She took a step closer to Mika, giving the cheering crowds a quick glance before focusing her attention entirely on the Rainbow Warrior. "But whatever. If you want me to insult you to your face? Then I'll do it to your face."

She stepped closer to Mika, raising her hand, pointing her finger towards the woman. "You're a no-name, worthless, unknown, pathetic excuse for a wrestler!" With each of her words, her finger jabbed against Mika's chest, putting emphasis onto each insult she flung towards her. "You're a clown, a joke, and have a terrible sense of fashion! If you really think you're getting that title, if you honestly think you have even a chance of getting your hands on it, well...you're wrong!"

Suddenly, she lunged forward, raising both of her hands to give Mika a rough, violent shove backwards. "Tonight, you're a dead woman, chica! Enjoy your time fighting against a real star while you can, because I'm going to end this fast and walk out of this arena with what I rightfully deserve, and neither you nor that bitch outside can stop me!"

Last edited by 549 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

I Want What's Rightfully Mine! - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want What's Rightfully Mine!

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:16 am

Mika was left gaping for a moment by Angel's vicious string of insults. Clown? Joke? Pathetic? Worthless? BAD FASHION SENSE? If the Rainbow Warrior was seething with anger before, then she was practically on the verge of being a volcano now! I didn't help that Angel had been shoving against her the whole while like some schoolyard bully, forcing the Rainbow Warrior back.

If Mika had been any other wrestler, she would have lost it and attacked Angel then and there. But she knew that her fans expected better of her-- heck, Zangief-sama might even be watching! Instead, she kept her cool as best she could, and even smiled a little.

"What you deserve, chica," she said, getting back into Angel's face, "is a nice bit of facial reconstruction, because right now I can't decide if that's your face or your ass that I'm looking at!" She folded her arms. "If you think that a stuck-up, entitled primadonna like you deserves the belt, then you have another thing coming! I don't know if you realize this or not, chica, but that belt is for wrestling, not whining, although I'm sure you'd win a championship for the latter!" She grinned. "But if you think I look like a clown, it's no big deal. At least I'll be the one laughing at the end of tonight!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:02 am

Angel scoffed at Mika's words. She leaned in closely to the blonde as she spoke, pressing her curvy body up close to Mika's as she rained her insults and threats down onto the Latina. She even smiled back to her when Mika did the same, her lips in a friendly expression but her eyes full of malice and disdain.

"Whatever, chica," she answered back, once Mika was done with her insults. "There's nothing wrong with my face though. I have a perfect face, and a fantastic ass. I suppose a stupid clown like you really can't tell the difference though, and that's why you're not sure which is which!"

"Besides," she continued, leaning in even closer towards Mika. "At least I'm not the one having to hide my face behind some kind of a mask. Almost makes me think you're too scared to show us what that ugly face of yours really looks like, you clown..." She pushed up closer for just a moment more, then took a step back again, lifting her arms upwards in a light shrug, accompanied by a half-hearted sounding sigh. "Though, I guess after I kick your ass? After I beat you down and prove just how good a wrestler I am, and how outclassed you are against a real champion like me? I bet you really will be scared to show up in my ring again. I won't blame you if you are, though. With the beatdown I plan on giving you, I wouldn't want to show up afterwards either!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 am

Lukretia crossed her arms as the two ladies continued to bicker. After Angel's last rant, the German domme had had enough. She cleared her throat loudly into the microphone. "Meine point seems to be proven continuously vith ze two of you in ze ring. Enough of zis jabbering. Let us get zis pillow fight over vith." She said with irritation as she turned to ease out of the ring to call in the ring announcer and make this fight official.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:40 am

(Continues in [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/ppv-f14/title-match-angel-vs-rainbow-mika-t8926.html:7rjzq18r]this thread[/url:7rjzq18r].)

Last edited by 549 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2