Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Liesmith, LunarWolf, M.J.Caboose14, snappleR, TiefBlau, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Match For Max.

Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:52 pm by Scarf

Just wondering if I could get something going for my newest Friction wrestler.
If anybody finds themselves interested or has any possible ideas for the future don't hesitate to hit me up, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Comments: 0

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:07 pm by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Ty Lee vs. Black Cougra

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ty Lee vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 am

"Ha! I was just saving it for the big moment." But for Cougra, she couldn't take her eyes off Ty's own beautiful breasts. She definitely wanted to do more to them. "And I shall!" She would rush in and jump to try and tackle Ty to the mat. But if the legsweep got to her, she would instantly fall and not get her target.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:01 am

Ty lee does the legsweap as she watches cougra fall she trieds to hold cougra down as she trieds to push her opponents bra to the side.
If it works Ty lee will taunt her cougra first '''Hey cougra i want a little of your can i''before starting to suck on cougra breasts as she trieds to get one of her hands between cougra legs to rub cougra pussy.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 am

Cougra landed with a thud on the mat as her bra was being pushe to the side. Se then gasped and moaned as her breasts were being sucked and Ty's hand was trying to get between her legs. "Mmm, you're pretty good, but I can do better!" She tried to use one hand to keep Ty's away from her womanhood while the other tried to push her off so she can scoot back.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:11 am

''Prove it then cougra '' i tell you as i keep going.
as i try to reach your pussy to rub it as your fighting me to stop it.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:16 am

Cougra felt more pleasure as Ty was still trying to get between her legs. With all her might, "Cougra tried to use both hands to push and get Ty Lee on the mat as she would say, "Fine, I will!" If she could sit on Ty's stomach, then she would go ahead to suck on the left nipple while teasing the right.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:22 am

''o god your good'' moans Ty lee as she trieds to get her legs around Cougra head to try and pull her off her.
Hoping she still got the skill to do it from her circus days as if it works she trieds to open cougra legs and push her pussy against that of cougra.

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:11 am

"Why thank you," replied Cougra with a mischievous smile as she switched to the right nipple and start sucking on it. She then saw Ty trying to raise her legs up and if she was going to try and wrap them around her head, she might have trouble because her head was so close to the chest. "Later, I'll take this a little further."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:51 am

seeing her counter did not work ty lee contine to moan as cougra attacks her breasts.
''You dirty horny pussycat stop it please'' as Ty lee tries to make a bridge to unbalance cougra hoping she will fall off her

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:17 am

"Woah!" Cougra cried out as she was knocked over to the side and onto the mat again. She would stand and chuckle as she said, "Heheheh, what's the matter? Didn't want to get to my feast?" She would lick her lips in hopes of giving Ty the idea of what she meant by "feast".

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:19 am

''you can have it but you should let the guest eat first slut'' taunts Ty lee thinking cougra means that she wanted to eat her out.
''You want it then come and get it you little lesbo slut'' as she circles around cougra waiting for the right time to strike

anime_hentaifighter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top