by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Chaos, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Another day for training. (open rp)

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by alearose Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:58 pm

Alea wasn't surprised by Deborah accepting her request. feeling her ass wiggling on her face suddenly blushing since she had never experienced such with a girl.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Another day for training. (open rp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Another day for training. (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:58 am

Cougra looked down at Laea's breasts again and she felt as if she was missing something. Soon it hits her am she tries to grab them both to lean her head down close. If she could, she's start sucking them both. She would enjoy this if she could get the chance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:23 am

Alea moaned as she grabbed her breasts then attempted to suck on them both. "How did this go from a pinning exercise to a hentai exercise?" She asked while blushing a bit.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:58 am

Deborah only giggled before saying, "I don't know, Alea, I guess I can't help myself." With that, she playfully stretched a little of the nipples before sucking on them again for at least another minute.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:13 am

Alea giggled at her response. "Is this how you treat all the girls you meet here?" She asked playfully as she moaned to the nipple stretching and sucking. She certainly didnt expect anything like this in or out of the gym she was flustered by it cause she was new.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 am

"No, not really," says Deborah shaking her head. "I usually do it in ring or private matches. I guess you can say I have a breast fetish and I want to see if I can get my hands on some lovely breasts." She would also massage Alea's breasts as she continued sucking on them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:09 am

"I see so it doesnt have anything to do with me then just your fetish then." She would say in a teasing tone between soft moans.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:15 am

"Yeah, and sometimes I want to see if any girl has produced any milk. You see, when I do hentai fights, my persona dons in that I enjoy breasts and breast milk and I would do anything to drink it all." Deborah still felt disheartened when Alea doesn't have any milk in her breasts.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:31 am

"Oh i see and here i was beginning to think we were becoming friends." Alea frowned when she answered her question knowing it had nothing to do with her in general was also dishearting as well as discouraging to her.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:35 am

Deborah quickly got off as she said, "Nonono! Don't take this the wrong way. I just cannot myself in that sort of matter, that's all." She then hugged Alea and said, "But I want to be your friend too even though I'm...well...weird."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next