by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Toshio Akamatsu

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Toshio Akamatsu Empty Bonnie Gastin Vs. Toshio Akamatsu

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:43 pm

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqO8LpE0GU4:3ilkaf7w]Shout At The Devil by Motley Crue[/url:3ilkaf7w] would begin to play throughout the arena and the crowd erupted into a decent amount cheers as they saw Bonnie Gastin appear. She stepped out onto the ramp, wearing a white tank top, blue fingerless gloves, black skinny jeans and [url=http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Nike-Air-Force-1-Hi-White-Sport-Red-Gum-1-610x397.jpg:3ilkaf7w]high top air force ones[/url:3ilkaf7w] that the jeans were tucked into.

With a stern look in her eyes, Bonnie marched from the entrance stage towards the ring and slid inside, taking little time to address the crowd that gave her positive reception, she had strictly business on her mind right now and would as for a mic to be handed to her by a staff member at ringside. Grabbing it, Bonnie walked to the center of the ring and held the mic to her lips.

"It's great to be back in Kyoto wrasslin' again y'all but right now I'm here on strictly business. Not too long ago my Brother had a little accident with Makie Akumatsu and Accidentally grabbed a boob. Miss Makie cries pervert. Well at ringside was Makie's big ol' brother and in his eyes it wusn't no accident so he ran in with a chair and clocked my brother right in the damn head with a steel hair." Bonnie frowned and shook her head.

"Now I could blame Ms. Makie for freakin' out over a damn accident, hell she might'a even yelled pervert just to get him in trouble, I don't know! But what I do know is that somebody ran in even though my brother backed off and cheapshotted him with a damn chair and that shit ain't gon' fly with Big Sister Bonnie!" Raved Bonnie as she hollered into her mic and looked to the entrance stage.

"So Mr. Toshio, if you're all big and stacked and shit but apparently you gotta blindside folks with a damn chair for a pure accident. You had good, noble intentions I can certainty respect but you struck MY family with cowardice and I can't let that go! We gon' settle this school yard rules, baby! C'mon on out and fight me face to face with just yo' bare hands Toshio Akumatsu, if you think you man enough!!" Bonnie would say with a confident smirk backing away from the ropes closest to the stage, awaiting to see if Toshio would arrive.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Toshio Akamatsu Empty Re: Bonnie Gastin Vs. Toshio Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:16 pm

As Bonnie clambered into the ring and made her announcement, the crowd remained tense. They all remembered the match that Bonnie spoke of-- the intense bout between Makie and Clyde which ended disastrously thanks to Toshio's interference. Would the Akamatsu Brother respond? And if so, would things get ugly between him and Bonnie? Would this just be the beginning of a nasty feud between the two families?

Bonnie Gastin Vs. Toshio Akamatsu Tumblr_static_machine-master-kamina-25035011-500-500.jpg

They didn't have long to wonder. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4tvs7Z27cE:145x7dsy]"Kanjite Knight" from the Shin Mazinger Z soundtrack[/url:145x7dsy] blared on the loudspeakers, and Toshio strode into the arena. The black sheep of the Akamatsu clan was sporting a new look-- a simple pair of blue trunks, revealing his fit, able upper body in all of its tattoo'd glory. He was smiling and confident, as usual, but this time his hair was dyed blue instead of being its natural black. A few of the fans recognized this for what it meant: Toshio was no longer trying to hide the resemblance between him and Kyo. He was back in the family, and proud of it.

Striding up to the ring, Toshio slid under the ropes and hopped to his feet, looking over Bonnie curiously. Slowly, he approached, and took the mic from the ref. "Firstly," he called out, "whether or not your brother...'accidentally' touched my sister is open to interpretation! Ain't that right, ladies and gents?" The crowd roared back in affirmation, causing Toshio to grin a little. "And second! I did what I did because I'm a brother! Because I look out for my siblings! I'm sure you can relate, lil missy..." he mimicked a southern drawl as he said the last part, "...so call it what you will, cowardice it sure as hell wasn't!"

As Toshio's fans cheered at this, Toshio took a few seconds before continuing, glaring down at Bonnie. "If this was, as you say, a misunderstanding, then you're the one being a baka and taking it too far! I'm going to give you this one chance and once chance only: back away, because you sure as shit don't know what you're getting yourself into!"

And with that, Toshio passed the mic back to the ref, and awaited Bonnie's response.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:51 am

Bonnie stood firm as she heard music playing over the loudspeakers, it had to be Toshio and sure enough it was. She gulped slightly as she saw this 6ft tall muscular tattooed man making his way towards the ring. It made Bonnie just a little nervous, sure she had fought guys before and taken down taller folk but... Never like this!

With her arms crossed under her chest, Bonnie tried to her best to remain firm and look as tough as possible while waiting for Toshio to step in the ring and say what he had to say in regards to her challenge and she got just that with the imposing Akumatsu brother stepped in the ring and spoke.

Bonnie didn't expect Toshio to use the crowd though, their roar sort of woke her up because for a few moments she couldn't help but checkout his body. Tattoos weren't her thing but she did like a men who were tall and built. She knew she was taken but there was no harm in staring, she only felt bad for checking out the asshole who nearly busted open her brother's head!

"Oh you damn right I can relate!" Bonnie shot back, red in the face as her accent was mimicked. She then heard Toshio and give her a chance to back away. Bonnie glared at the man in response.

"For my family's honor... It's my damn duty to stand up and do somethin'! You bashed my brother's head in! So no, I won't back down, I'm here to fight and that's all there is too it, pal! Less you scared you might get 'yer ass kicked by a girl, huh? Big guy." Bonnie would say to Toshio before tossing her mic aside and raising her fists up.

"C'MON!" She roared.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:10 pm

As Toshio watched, Bonnie grabbed the mic and responded to him with even more trash talk. The girl had spunk, he had to admit, and in more ways than one, she reminded him of Makie-- headstrong, defiant, and very loyal to her family. She was also a good deal shorter and lighter than him, so unless she was a really skilled striker or high flyer, he knew that she was going to have a rough time unless she backed down.

He frowned a little as he examined Bonnie. Come to think of it, she was also rather easy on the eyes, even though her attire wasn't exactly revealing...he blinked when he caught himself checking her out, and mentally snapped out of it. Damn it, Toshio, you told Kyo you wouldn't flirt with opponents anymore! he thought angrily to himself.

He had been zoned out long enough that when he next looked, Bonnie had thrown her mic aside and had put her fists up. He gave her an incredulous look. "Seriously?" he scoffed. "Come on, this is crazy. Put those things down, you might put someone's eye out!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Bonnie stood there with her fists up, trying to goad Toshio into fighting her man to man. (So to speak)

She narrowed her eyes in irritation when he gave her that incredulous look. It was clear he didn't take her seriously at all, especially by his tone, that pissed Bonnie off big time, shooting Toshio a stern glare before swinging her right fist out, reaching up high and trying to give the taller man a firm right hook across his cheek to show him she meant business.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 am

Toshio watched as the lighter blonde put her dukes up and stared up belligerently at him. She was definitely in a fighting mood, and he wasn't talking his way out of this one. Even so, Toshio was about to walk away when Bonnie lashed out, cuffing him with a hard right hook.

"UH!" His head snapped to the side, and he but a hand to his cheek. That had hurt: despite her slight build, Bonnie packed a mean punch. Glaring down at the Gastin sibling, Toshio began to circle her, raising his own fists.

"Ring the damn bell!" he shouted to the ref girl. Quickly, the announcers rang the bell, signalling the beginning of an impromptu match between Toshio and Bonnie as the two circled in the centre of the ring.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Bonnie had a stern face after striking Toshio, glaring at him with a very determined look that showed she was not going to mess around at all in this fight and that she should not be taken lightly at all. But part of her wanted him to do just that, to take her lightly, that way when she struck again it would not be pretty for him at all.

She smirked as he called for the bell, thinking that he got the right message. She circled with Toshio for a good bit, arms up in guard. When she saw her chance she charged at him, aiming a dropkick towards his chest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:01 am

As Bonnie sprang into action, so did Toshio. He was still thinking that Bonnie had bitten off more than she could chew, and that he easily had an advantage over the light, slim girl. As such, he sprang forwards, aiming a quick and effective clothesline at her.

Except Bonnie's drop kick hit him first. Her feet slammed against his chest, and he let out a loud gasp as he was sent crashing down onto his butt. He made a visible wince as he clutched his chest, and became aware of some members of the crowd laughing now. "Not funny..." he wheezed.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 am

Bonnie kept her legs as straight as possible as she kicked Toshio square in the chest, her eyes going wide as she saw the big man go down, maybe not on his back but the fact she knocked down a big guy like that made Bonnie want to jump for joy inside. She felt tougher!

"Same here!" She snapped back after falling on her bum as well, she sprang up and tried to throw out her knee and ram it into Toshio's temple, falling over him if she was successful.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:48 am

Toshio realized he was being flat footed by a girl almost half his size. Worse, he was being made a laughing stock of again! He had suffered his share of embarassment during his solo career, and he refused to endure something like that again. Cursing, he turned back to face Bonnie...

...and recieved her booted heel right into his temple. His head rang like a bell as he collapsed as though shot, kicking his legs spasmodically. "GAHHH...wha...fuh...someone turn that damned bell off!" he cried as he clutched his hurting forehead.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next