by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sagacious or Strict?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sagacious or Strict? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sagacious or Strict?

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:35 am

As luck would have it, Miss Spencer just happened to be in the gym today. It was a rare place for her to be, just a coincidence that she happened to be there while Cassie and Akashi were sparring. As she entered the gym and noticed the two in the ring, she let out a breathy sigh. Of course Akashi would be there, the last woman in the world she wanted to see right now, so soon after their scuffle in the showers. It didn't matter though; the teacher decided to just ignore the sumo and get on with her own workout.

But as Akashi began to yell and scream at Cassie, Miss Spencer couldn't help but listen to her. It was downright terrifying how Akashi spoke to the girl, and she could hardly believe just how cruel her words were. Her own workout went as pause as she watched the two, but when Akashi's elbow drove itself into Cassie's crotch (And the sumo still continued to yell and scream at the poor girl!), she decided that enough was enough. Adjusting her own tight-fitting sports bra, she began to stomp towards the training ring, her voice loud and clear as she yelled at Akashi.

"MISS TANIKAZE! JUST WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING NOW?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 am

Akashi's eyes widened when she saw Cassie curl into a ball. "N-No..." She whispered and knelt down. "C-Cassie-san.. I'm so sorry... It was an acident and I..." Before she could even properly apologize to Cassie, she heard the shrill and unmistakeable cry of Miss Spencer.

Akashi shook in her kneeling position and her fists clenched. "Fuuuuuck." She growled and stood up. She didn't even know WHAT to say as she stared at Miss Spencer. There was ONE thing she could say, the ONLY thing she could think of at the moment.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK FUCK!" She began screaming as she stomped around the mat. Her cheeks were beet red. "Fuckfuckfuckfcukfuckfuckfuckfuck FUUUUUUCK!"

Akashi pointed at Miss Spencer with her eyes narrowed. "KISAMA!" She bellowed. "Watashinojinsei no soto ni taizai! Watashi wa, anata ga son'nani kirai!" She screamed in Japanese.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:05 am

Miss Spencer planted her feet firmly on the ground and her hands firmly on her hips, glaring up at Akashi with a look of extreme disapproval on her face.

"Language, Miss!!" She cried as Akashi finishing yelling at her. "Watch the tongue! This is a professional environment and you will treat it as such!" She glowered at Akashi and shook her head, watching the angry sumo stomp around. "And I don't care how much you hate me! It's hard to stay out of your life when you seem to keep turning up in mine! Maybe if you weren't such a forceful, rude brute, then maybe we wouldn't keep running into each other like this! But as long as you're bullying other girls, like Tear in the shower the other day, or young Cassie here, I'm not just going to stand back and be silent!"

"Now, what do you have to say for youself?" She asked, her voice stern and hard, the disappointment and disapproval towards Akashi practically dripping from it.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 am

"SHUT UP!" Akashi screamed. "That's what I have to say for myself!" Akashi turned and looked at Cassie. "Cassie-san's one of my dearest friends. I'd never, ever hurt her on purpose! I meant to elbow her, yeah, but I couldn't pull my arm away before it hit her... well, before that happened."

Akashi snorted and ran fingers through her hair. "Do you know WHY I was screaming at her? Because she's about to face her toughest match yet and that nasty little girl she's going to face isn't going to be nice. I was trying to help her defend against all the things she's going to have thrown at her!"

Akashi stepped closer towards the ropes. "Things got a little out of hand but, you know what... Dark Angel isn't going to give a SHIT if Cassie-san's in pain. That girl doesn't care one second whether or not she ruins Cassie's career. In fact, I know she'll be TRYING to do just that and I won't ever, ever let some crazy BITCH do that to MY friends!"

Akashi took a moment to try and calm herself down. "If a little bit of yelling and a little bit of roughness and a little bit of pain will help her even for a moment during that match. If it might be the difference between going to the hospital or not, then... That's what I need to do as a friend!" Akashi shook her head and glared at Miss Spencer. "BESIDES!" She screeched. "I was just about to apologize when you BUTTED IN! WHY!? WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE!?" She said.

"Why don't you go find some girls making out and tell them to move it along? You seem to be a big fan of breaking up people's fun. I'm sure there's got to be SOMEONE around here who isn't completely miserable yet!"

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 am

Miss Spencer frowned, taking a step closer towards the ring. "Do you honestly think you're helping her?" She asked, gesturing towards Cassie's prone form with one hand, staring up over her glasses towards Akashi. "Look at her! She looks like she's about to break down into tears! You're not doing a single thing to help her!" Another step closer to the ring. "If anything, you're breaking her spirit before the match even starts!"

She shook her head at Akashi, throwing her hands up into the air. "Besides, it's not my fault we keep running into other! It's just a stupid series of coincidences! Trust me, Miss Tanikaze, you're the absolute last person in the world I wanted to run into today!"

"Just...just calm down! I've said my piece, and I'm done. I won't be able to focus on any sort of workout now that I'm all riled up like this, so whatever! I'll just take my leave." She turned away from the ring, huffing angrily. She glanced back over her shoulder at Akashi, her lips curled downwards into a sharper frown. "In any case, I think it'd be best for you to check on your so-called friend, instead of ranting and raving like a lunatic, wouldn't it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 am

Akashi smoldered as Miss Spencer continued. What the teacher was saying really pissed her off. She knelt down next to Cassie and put her hand on the red head's shoulder. She really was sorry but Miss Spencer was acting like Akashi wasn't helping out!

"Rrrrrgh...." Akashi growled at Miss Spencer's words. At least the woman was leaving and that would be that. She could apologize to Cassie and take her somewhere really nice for dinner. Then maybe they could go home and watch a movie and Akashi would dote on the red head until Cassie accepted her apology.

But what Miss Spencer said last really set Akashi off. "S-So-called!?" The big sumo balked. "Oi! Sensei!" Akashi barked as she stared down the blonde teacher. "I don't think you really KNOW what lunatic is!" She barked and shot up from her kneeling position. She launched herself into a dive and threw herself between the ropes, trying to tackle Miss Spencer to the ground below.

Last edited by 445 on Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 am

Miss Spencer turned to leave, tsking under her breath. She felt like crap; she had hoped to get a full day of training and working out, but it seemed that things weren't going to go her way. Whatever. She wasn't going to stand around and deal with Akashi and her bad attitude any longer.

She turned away again and started to head off, when she suddenly heard Akashi calling her. Slowly, but curious about why, she began to turn back to face the sumo again...only to see Akashi diving through the ropes towards her! Her eyes grew wide, and before she could react, she was flat on her back on the gym's floor, with the mighty sumo atop her, weighing her down.

"UNNGH!" She grunted, as she hit the floor. "G...get off, you brute!" She yelled, trying to buck and thrash her body against the sumo. "What on earth is your problem?!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:33 am

Akashi slammed hard into Miss Spencer and grinned inwardly as she crashed the woman down against the hard gym floor. If felt great to smear Miss Spencer against the ground but she wasn't done yet. As she felt Miss Spencer thrash, Akashi snarled and lifted up her hand, using the other to try and hold Miss Spencer down in as much of a pin as possible.

It looked like Akashi was going to smash her fist down into Miss Spencer's nose and just start murdering the woman but when she brought her fist down, it came crashing into the ground right next to Miss Spencer's head. It hurt, a LOT and Akashi just wanted to scream but she didn't. She ground in the pin by mashing her sore hand into the ground.

"Say whatever you want about me." Akashi growled, leaning in and staring down at Miss Spencer. "But if you ever, EVER! ... question my loyalty to my friends again, I will make the worst cunts in this building look like they belong in the kawaii league."

Akashi snorted. "I'm going to get off you now and you're going to stand up and pretend like you never came here today. If you're smart, then you're going to go home and have a nice, relaxing bath and go to bed early. Understand?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:11 am

Cassie silently appeared behind Akashi and gently placed a hand on her arm. There were enough fights to be had without creating new ones for no reason. The new woman's remarks had hurt her at least as much as any of Akashi's fabricated hate. The only thing worse than crying in front of people like that was having someone draw attention to it.

"Akashi is my friend," she said softly to Spencer. "And... she didn't make me cry. I just have a lot to cry about. I know you're trying to help, but you've never met us before. You've never met me, anyway." She gave Akashi's arm a tug to tell her it was time to let up.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:40 am

Miss Spencer squirmed beneath Akashi, glaring up at the woman as the sumo pinned her to the floor. She winced, quite visibly, as Akashi's fist came crashing into the floor beside her, but she never took her gaze away from the larger woman.

"I'm not going anywhere," she answered softly. "This gym is open to all members of the AFW, and you have no authority to tell me to leave." She took a slow, deep breath, her writhing beneath of Akashi stopping, as her hands began to clench into tight fists, anger swelling up in her chest. How dare this woman attack her like this, then try to tell her to leave!

"You, on the other hand, need to get off of me, right this instant. If you don't, then I swear, I will talk to the higher-ups in this company, and I will make sure you're punished for this. I am not some doormat that a bully like you can attack whenever she wants, do you understand? Now get the hell off of me, before things get worse for you..."

Last edited by 549 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum