Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 5 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:28 pm

"I get a price when I win and you not? Sounds fair to me..."
Anja smiled impishly, although her impression changed quickly into a light excitement when she was hugged and lifted easily as if she were a piece of paper. It was always astounding that the Blonde was able to do something like that.

"Uh!"
She huffed when she was rather softly slammed back on the couch, lying still while Cecilia made her point much more clearer.
"Ok, from that point of view, it really is a little bit unfair."
She giggled lightly under the impression.
"What do you want? A photo from me with a different hair cut too?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja) - Page 5 Empty Re: Inga Pig Tails(Cecilia and Anja)

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 am

With Anja down on the couch and the other slightly bigger blond laying on top of the the girl, her hair draping down over the side of her face to gently brush down against Anja's face. Hearing the cute girl let out those little impish teasings, before she came with her own little suggestion for the blond beauty of what she would get if she managed to beat Anja.

" Oh ? ...well that might be fair, but is that really want I want ?" Cecilia would let out teasingly to Anja, her lips would come closer, as Cecilia would lean her face down a bit, so that their lips was but a micro meter away from touching Anja's lips for a kiss. " I want you ~" Cecilia would say with a sensual yet teasing tone. " When I win, I want you ~" Cecilia would let out in that teasing yet sensual tone of voice to the sexy Anja.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:44 pm

"Me? What exactly do you mean by me?"
The Blonde got suddenly serious instead of playful. Although Cecilia kept it teasing and smooth, Anja was always a little worried and alarmed when somebody wanted to take a claim on her, and the vice president of her all girl biker troupe was no exception to that. Not that she really expected some treason at this point, her paranoid streak was already heavily gnawing at her mind.
"How much more than right now could you have me?"
Maybe she was a little bit to harsh with this anyway, and Cecilia had something special in mind?

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 01, 2014 7:43 am

Cecilia would let out a little chuckle as she heard what Anja said, clearly being able to hear see the girl's slight signs of discomfort upon her face. Of course it was a bit much to ask, since Cecilia hadn't elaborated much and simply wanted to see how willing Anja was to agree to a re-match.

" Oh don't worry, you won't have to fret. I simply want you as a cute little prize for a night, making you all mine and forcing you to be a cute little pet raven for me. Even though it will just be for one night." Cecilia would say in a teasing tone as she'd lean down and press the top of her nose against Anja's.

" That okay with you ? Or are you scared ?" Cecilia would say in a teasing tone to Anja as she would keep their noses pressing up against one another for a while longer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 01, 2014 2:20 pm

"Ah, ok. We can do that."
The slightly pale impression on her face was replaced by a more healthy, but still usually pale taint while she relaxed herself much more. If not for her paranoid streak, she would surely have been dead or crippled long time ago, but this time it would have probably thrown a wrench into her wheels.

"I am pretty sure that you already had a lot of pets for your collection. But don´t order a bird cage yet, Cecilia-chan. As bird scientists will probably say you, Ravens are a crafty and witty lot."
The Blonde giggled lightly while wrapping her arms around the waist of the other biker girl to draw her even closer.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 01, 2014 4:46 pm

Feeling Anja's arms pull her closer and having the two beauties sexy bodies press against each other as Cecilia laid on top of the the sexy Anja, hearing what the girl said Cecilia couldn't help but snicker a bit, before she would press her forehead down against Anja's and stare deeply into the girl's eyes. " Oh ? I heard that Ravens make for perfect pets and have been for hundreds of years ~" Cecilia would say teasingly to Anja, as she would then make a slow and long grind down of her body against Anja's.

After which, Cecilia would then attempt to lean down and give Anja's mouth a quick little kiss before the blond beauty would then push herself up off of Anja, mounting the girl's stomach as her arms would then attempt to grasp Anja's wrists and pin them down against the couch.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri May 02, 2014 4:20 pm

"There are pets, and then there are pets. Ask someone who owns a cat for example, rare is the person that will say the cat is an ordinary pet, like a dog. Most only allow humans to live nearby for their ability to open cans. And cats and birds are very much alike in that regard."
Anja was no fan of dogs in any way, thinking of them as loud, stupid and in generally unpleasant animals, so she had no problem to set them at the end of the totem pole.

"...Oh...Hey!..."
A quick kiss sealed her lips before Cecilia took a more direct control of her by pinning her down on the couch. She would bend in the grip of the Swede in a try to let her hands slip through the grip of Cecilia, knowing that she could probably not power out anyway.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Cecilia didn't answer Anja's little talk about pets, something which only seemed as if she was trying to make Cecilia's little claim on Anja in the case that she won seem less than it would be. Of course the blond beauty didn't think it mattered, or she just didn't care. Her mind was set, and her mental picture of how things were to go down was clear, she was ready to take on Anja and show her beautiful blond friend a fun and good time.

She started out with a little preview, as she pinned the girl down and quickly felt how she tried to slip out of her position. Something that Cecilia would try to stop by tightening her grip on Anja's wrists and with it attempted to keep the girl pinned down firmly against the couch as she mounted her sexy well toned stomach. " Hey, how it going ? ~" Cecilia would ask teasingly in a joking manner as a response to what Anja's said.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Cecilia quickly smelled what was cooking and immediately put some more effort into her hands, so that Anja stayed pinned beneath her.

"Fine. But tet go of me!"
She complained playfully, forming her hands into fist while attempting to move her arms more up the couch so that she could drag Cecilia forward and more down to her so that she could try to reach one of the nipples of the sexy Swede and bite playfully at it for a little show of defiance while she was unable to get out of the grasp of the other girl, all the while she would eye Cecilia lustily.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 03, 2014 11:09 pm

The blond beauty could feel Anja's arms sliding upwards, which she didn't mind as it only brought her sizable chest down closer towards Anja's cute face. It wasn't long before she had been forced to lean down over Anja and could feel the girl's teeth around her nipple, which caused Cecilia to let out a low groan. The Swedish powerhouse wrestler would then proceed to let out a amused hum as she'd try and start to force her breasts down further.

Cecilia would try and have her large orbs engulf Anja's face and with it place her sexy blond companion into a nice and easy little breasts smother, if she could then Cecilia would shake her body from left and right so that her breasts would be rubbed all over Anja's adorable face. " Not just yet ~" Cecilia would respond in an equally playful manner.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next