» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters Empty In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:18 am

Match decided by first to get to 3 submissions or 2 Knockouts

This was not looking good for Conza.He clearly didn't think his dream would be hindered by his Gynophobia.It did.Just to spite himself more,he told himself to accept ANY matches that came his way,no matter the opponent.

Well now,he was in a handicap match.Two girls against him.Seeing how Conza wasn't even 5 feet tall makes some wonder who's really at a disadvantage here.If he lost,then he lost,hopefully not from his on mentality.As Agoraphobia by Incbus played,Conza ran out and waved to a crowd that cheered for the brave (and foolish) mouse.He ran his way down the isle and into the ring,where he would meet his opponents.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters Empty Re: In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

A handicap match. It had been a while since they took part in one.

"You know, our last matchup was against a asshole like King who raped girls, do you think our opponent is anything like this one?" Leila asked as she stretched her arms while she and her sister walked towards the entrance.

"Who knows? But don't worry, I'll be there with you." Aerial shrugged. The two of them sighed as music began to play the moment they made their way down the isle and into the ring.

When they saw their opponent the two broke into fits of giggles. They laughed at the size of their opponent. Leila pointed at him and managed in between fits to say. "Look, doesn't he remind us little brother when he was young? I bet he'll look like a girl if I dressed him up! Ahahaha!!"

Aerial on the other hand just smiled as she showed more self-restraint. She made her way into the ring without question.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters Empty Re: In Deep Trouble: Conza Vs The Lockhart Sisters

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Conza didn't know wether to look away or not at his two opponents.He took short glances every so often as they walked down.He felt at such a disadvantage.For mostly,he was about a half foot shorter than them.It also didn't help that one made remarks about it.

Hearing them,he looked down at the ground,taking the word barrage and the laughs.After that,he spoke: "H-Hello.....I am Conza Delejabon...." It was hard to speak to them for himself.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 pm

"And I'm Aerial." The elder sister introduced herself. "Though I feel it's kind of redundant to just introduce ourselves with words when we're here to fight."

She looked behind as her sister recovered from her laughing fits and climbed into the ring. "And there behind me is my idiot sister Leila."

Immediately the two of the cracked their knuckles. "This kind of works out. I feel bad hitting a kid, but I like small boys. I find dealing with big and tall ones quite annoying. Don't you think?"

"Definitely sis." Leila walked towards Conza while grinning. It seems like both sisters were eagerly looking forward to this match up.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:52 pm

The boy learned names fairly quickly,he tries to at least.As if he wsnt intimmidated enough from their seemingly powerful confidence.The girls even showed readiness by cracking their knuckles. "Kid....? How old do you think I am?" He asks.Conza tries to back away from the two as they came closer,feeling like a trapped animal.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Reaching forth, Aerial suddenly pinched his cheeks. "Not too old. You look like a kid after all." She giggled. The girl enjoyed how shy he was, and almost considered a shame to beat him up.

"I'm going to beat the stuffing out of you, no offense kid." Leila would said as she awaited the bell to ring.

The moment it did, Aerial would suddenly push him backwards before she ran up and kicked him in the stomach.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:08 pm

Conza yelped when one of the girls pinched his cheeks.In response,they turned a bright pinkish red.He smacks her hands away.Then,the bell rang.The mouse tried to move forward,but the girl called Aerial pushed him back and kicked him,leaving him flat out on his back!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Leila then proceeded to grab him by his hand and lifted him up. Aerial would stand by her side to stand guard in case he tried something funny.

The younger sister would then slam her knee into his chest to knock the wind out of him before she placed his head underneath her armpit and lifted him up to position him for a vertical suplex before dropping him onto the ground.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:20 am

"Ah! H-Hey,let me go!" Conza commanded,his cheeks growing more red.He flailed his body around to get his arm untraapped,even though it wouldn't do much.He coughed out when Leila's knee sank into his stomach,before getting dropped onto his back again from the suplex. "GAH!" The mouse boy cried out.

He had to try,at least....And not let them win so easily.Conza struggled to get onto his hands and knees.He was again open to get attacked

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missingkeys Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:13 pm

"Oh no you don't." Aerial said as Conza was on his hands and knees. She stomped on his back to kick him down as she bent down and grabbed his legs. "Come on sis, you do it as well."

Leila would then walk forth and grab both his hands. "Ready." She said. The two would immediately suddenly lift him up by both his arms and legs before they started pulling in opposite directions, hoping to tear him apart.

Missingkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next