by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mischief or Menace?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mischief or Menace? - Page 3 Empty Re: Mischief or Menace?

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 am

Even with Akashi pushing up so close, Miss Spencer refused to give any ground to the sumo. She wasn't about to be bullied around by some kind of bully...some kind of bully!

"I don't think the gap is our skill is quite as large as you think, Miss Tanikaze. Remember, you can boast and brag all you want, but it was me that walked off that beach as a winner, not yourself."

She paused for a moment, then grinned, despite herself. A slight, almost, almost cruel looking grin. "You think I'm an antique? You think I'm out of place? Those are pretty big words, coming from a washed-up champion such as yourself. What kind of a former champion can't even get into a match at one of our annual pay-per-views, hmm? If anything, it seems to me that you're the one who's out of place..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:17 am

Akashi narrowed her eyes at Miss Spencer's words. Her hands lashed out suddenly and gripped Miss Spencer's collar tightly. She bulldozed the woman backwards and pushed her hard up against the wall.

Akashi held Miss Spencer in place and stared into Miss Spencer's eyes. Anyone else would go further. Akashi wanted to go further. She had the ability to destroy this woman and every fiber in her being wanted to use that power.

Instead, as her grip slowly loosened, she continued to stare into Miss Spencer's eyes. "At least I've had something to be washed up over, sensei." She whispered in a low growl. "Your biggest accomplishment is getting lucky in a match against me."

Akashi's hands slid down Miss Spencer's body until Akashi was pressing against the teacher's breasts, almost cupping them sensually. Akashi looked down. "Would you make those noises, sensei?" She asked. "If I'm such a monster, maybe I should see for myself? It's not like you'd stop me." She growled.

Akashi then turned her body away from Miss Spencer, letting the woman's breasts wobble as she removed her hands. Akashi was done. If she didn't remove herself from Miss Spencer's presence, she'd murder and/or rape the woman and no matter WHAT Miss Spencer TRIED to insinuate, Akashi was NOT like that.

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:37 am

Miss Spencer felt her heart starting to pound against her chest, as Akashi grabbed the collar of her shirt, and rammed her straight backwards, right into the damp wall of the shower. She let out a soft grunt as her body slammed into the hard wall, a few beads of sweat rolling down the sides of her face. Still though, she maintained her cool, staring right back into Akashi's eyes as the sumo glared at her. Even as Akashi cupped her breasts, she remained still, trying not to show any signs of weakness to the sumo.

When Akashi finally released her and stepped away, the teacher would finally respond, her voice soft, yet still with it's usual stern edge to it. "If you think I wouldn't stop you, then you're wrong, Miss Tanikaze. Absolutely, dead wrong."

With that said, the teacher then lunged forward, grabbing Akashi by her shoulder to force the woman to turn back to face her. She glared back into Akashi's eyes again, her face growing cold and dark, her voice growing even sterner than before. "I will say this, though. If you ever, ever try to touch me like that again, if you ever even think of placing your hands on me like that again, then I swear to you I will do everything in my power to bring you down."

After that, Miss Spencer would take a step back, away from Akashi, glowering at her. Her heart was beating even faster than before, pounding like a jackhammer against her chest, hoping that the sumo would leave now, before the teacher got herself even more stressed out over this whole nasty mess.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 am

Akashi was definitely expecting to have the last word but when Miss Spencer whirled her back around, it was difficult for the sumo not to turn that momentum into a bludgeoning clothesline. Akashi snorted like a bull as Miss Spencer stared her down but did nothing more. She listened to the teacher's words and grinned visibly. 'is that so, sensei? I sure hope you back up your big talk. It means I won't have to hold back one bit!' She thought.

When Miss Spencer finished, Akashi went back to staring at Miss Spencer, back to eying the woman hard and entering into a psychological battle with the teacher. She breathed harder, letting it fill the room., letting the air that escaped her nostrils wash over Miss Spencer's face.

Then, after she was certain that enough time had passed, Akashi flinched and arched her shoulders forward. She dipped her face inward and her body tensed up, jerking forward as if she was about to fully assault the teacher.

"Boo."

Akashi then turned around and walked out of the showers. She just hoped she was able to get her clothes on and get out of there as quickly as possible. She just now realized that she had done that completely nude except for a towel on her head. Yeah, that was definitely intimidating! She shook her head. It definitely was!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 am

Miss Spencer tensed up as Akashi leaned in further towards her. She knew it. She had poked the bear too far, and now the bear was ready to attack. She braced herself, ready to try and handle whatever Akashi threw her way, until...boo.

With a sigh of relief, she watched as Akashi hurried out of the showers. Once the sumo was out of sight, she sighed again, sliding down the wall until she came to rest upon the floor, sitting there leaned against the side of the wall. She shook her head, her mind a mess of muddled thoughts. Why, oh why, did I try to pick a fight like that? she asked herself, hardly believing what had just happened between herself and Akashi. It seems that I'm no better than she is...

With a third and final sigh, she looked up, glancing over towards Tear. Forcing a smile onto her face, she nodded to the girl, her voice soft as she addressed her. "Well, that was a mess, wasn't it? Are you okay, at least?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 am

Tear did her best to just stay out of the fight the two women were in as Tear really wasn't sure what was going on. After Akashi had left and Miss Spencer addressed Tear, Tear smiled "Yes, i am fine. I hope that this whole mess wasn't about me?" Tear said as she felt kinda bad that her actions played apart in the whole fiasco that just happened. "Uh, if you will excuse me however, i think i need to dry off and have a nice cold drink back at my apartment." Tear said as she wanted to head straight home and relax after everything that just went on.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:32 am

"It wasn't your fault, dear. It was that awful brute forcing herself onto you like that."

The teacher pushed against the wall, using it to help get back onto her feet. With another deep sigh, still questioning what the hell she was thinking, she turned back to the locker room proper, wanting to just head back in and lie low for a little while.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:48 am

"Yeah, i guess it wasn't my fault." Tear said as she still felt bad about what happened between the girl women. "Well thank you for helping me. I, uh, i am going to get dress and then maybe go take another shower back at my place." Tear said as she left the showers and went towards the lockers hoping that Akashi had made it out of there.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3