» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

+25
Dynamo44
TheWamts
Imhotep
Old_Man_Tai
Lobo
Thestupidgeek
TekRobo
FairyGirl
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
Deus001
KillerV
saikyoDRAGON
Kitten
Teenwrestler
Bluemouse
tbbuccaneer02
Kounoko
daemongirl
XSirenX
Tatyina
LunarWolf
Underdog21
Alexandra
Cy_Man
29 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:05 am

And now I know.

On a side note: I legit took a calculator and put in 2014-2008 to make sure I was doing math properly.

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 SAdcZrMSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 MVRLLQmSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 I82ome3Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 UAjmKPCSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 MAai8oKSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 Empty Re: Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime)

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:15 am

Can an anime be completely based on fan-service? I wonder....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:23 am

If you ask me after watching the series overall, I thought it was quite interesting. It actually took me on a ride with ups and downs filled with suspense, emotion, and triumph over all odds.

So, call it fan-service, call it whatever you want. I call it "Cinderella Man" meets wrestling and I too believe it is a legit wrestling anime.

Last edited by 971 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:26 am

Yes. Yes it can.

This anime was made by the people who did Queens Blade for hells sake. It's nothing but fan service.

Basically, if the entire plot can be summed up as "Stuff happens only so you can see girls stripped or doing things catering to your fetish" then its a fan service show.

Though some shows manage to blend fan service in with an actual plot.

I've heard the Tenchi Muyo various series have done that, but I haven't seen any since I was like, 10, so I wouldn't remember or know.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:30 am

That was actually a good way of explaining lots of anime I watch. (In which case,what the hell am I watching....?)

I don't mess with the Tenchi Muyo series.
Only thing more confusing was the multiple Gundam series...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:40 am

My god, I seriously cannot believe that you guys, of ALL people, would go on about this and not understand Sekatsuyo. And only Thestupidgeek was able to understand it as I have. You guys make me so sad since I thought you'd understand....

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:45 am

Sorry we didn't live up to your expectations by having our own thoughts, opinions, and viewpoints on the show?

Next time, we will be good little sheep.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:47 am

[quote="CybeastGregarX":355gjkd0]My god, I seriously cannot believe that you guys, of ALL people, would go on about this and not understand Sekatsuyo. And only Thestupidgeek was able to understand it as I have. You guys make me so sad since I thought you'd understand....
I get that you like the anime, but it really is fanservice-driven. Maybe not on the same level as High School DxD, but it comes pretty damned close at times.

Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 SAdcZrMSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 MVRLLQmSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 I82ome3Sekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 UAjmKPCSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 MAai8oKSekai de Ichiban Tsuyoku Naritai! (A legit Wrestling anime) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:50 am

I said I thought you'd see it the same way, I said nothing on seeing it entirely and only my way Tai. With all that happens here, I just thought you'd also like Sekatsuyo and understand what is great about the series as Thestupidgeek and I have.

And the fanservice ISN'T the main focus, but with female wrestling, how could there NOT be any? It's no different then the stuff we do here.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:55 am

I too saw it myself, Cy. I loved it and like I said in my earlier post, "Cinderella Man" meets female wrestling. I don't care if it can be labeled as fan-service, I still like it either way. So, I hope you don't mind if I'm with you on this.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next