by saryakimura96 Today at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:12 pm

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 9:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Monster Lurks III (For Thestupidgeek)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

The Monster Lurks III (For Thestupidgeek) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Monster Lurks III (For Thestupidgeek)

Post by KillerV Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Madness successfully went in for the 'kill' and spearing her down to the mat into his deadliest finisher, taking her down with a single blow as he laying on top of her going for the pin instantly, letting his heaviest weights keeping her down as he can, hoping this will end this match once and for all.

"NUGHH!" yet even with him keeping her down, leaving her a chance to punches his face all over, brutalizing as she can as the referee continues the count down, he kept enduring the punches, just leaving his body alone to keep her down, he couldnt let himself get off of her or else his effort would go to waste spear the woman down. "NGHH NGHH!"

Hoping he can still pin her down after the three count so he can defeat this deadliest woman he ever face. "NGHH... you cant.... gah WIN!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

The Monster Lurks III (For Thestupidgeek) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Monster Lurks III (For Thestupidgeek)

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:55 am

"Let me bastard...let me fight... let me....THREE..."

Nicole continue to punch the boy's face, some second after the bells. She lose, she can't believe it... For the amazon all was uncertain now, she is barely conscious of the refgirl saving monster for the beating, and finally pulling nicole far away. The crowd start to applause monster, and after this match it's quite normal. The match was violent but he manage to win and it was a good match... so most people in the arena are happy, 'cause they can see a good show. With a smile, nicole get up and take the mic, she has to say something to the boy, and to the crowd.

"uh...so Hi everybody... sorry for my fans, I do my best, but my opponent is just too strong for me, so... congratulation little girl"

slowly nicole come closer, and now she tease the boy, furious that he dare to win with a pinfall !!! they are here to fight furiously, and this boy just pin her, and when she beating his face. She was the true winner, and she want to say it.

"so congratulation, little girl, you fight good... and you have some move really interessting... a little girl like you, I can't believe that you manage to pin me... Maybe I underestimate you... but to tell the truth I was waiting a man, a real monster, I wanted to fight him totally, so... I think that I did not expect to be pinned....by a BITCH... YOU HUMILIATE ME WITH YOUR FAKE VICTORY !!!"

Always furious, the bloody amazon pants heavily, facing the boy, she scream in the ring, and slap him hard... and she wait his reaction

Last edited by 6873 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:06 am

"The Monster" Madness indeed getting his face pummel repeatedly while his hold body weights down on top of her, which he couldnt do much honestly, since his mind really having trouble to think straight thanks to her hard hitting strong fists, swinging right at his already bruises, blood, and old scars hideous face of his, but after all that at the end, the giant monster was able to pinning down the powerful Nicole, in which he didnt want to beat her this way but rather he wanted to beat her into a total knock out, but the match has turned forcing him to pinning the rough n tough woman for the win.

He was finally able to get himself off of her, hearing the annoying applause from the crowd cheering for him in his victory, he doesnt need their cheers or anything like that, he honestly doesnt like the way he win it anyway, it was a 'fun' match but disappointed at the end that won by a lame pinfall, the monster gritting from the pain on his face and slowly, the 7+ foot man standing himself up with blood and sweats dropping down from his face and looking right at Nicole, hearing her words that slowly irritates him to no ends. "Grrrr........"

She then come up close to the monster, not afraid whatsoever and spatting him saying 'little girl', 'bitch', fake victory', and such, all of them does makes him feel more provoked by her and even worst, she give him a hard slap across the already beaten face, he stood there with his head been tilt to the side and pausing for a moment, turning to face her with half smile. "Is that.... all?" He said, attempting to repay her for the slap by grabbing her throat with one hand, the other grabbing onto her outfit so that the monster could lift her up high as he could and throw her down in a thunderous Chokeslam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:23 am

just when the boy put an hand on her throat, Nicole do the same, and try to prevent the boy to lift her. The boy can't dominate her in the cage, so she just can't give up now. Always defiant, Nicole look at monster, she can't lose against him, and as she prefer a KO in order to prove who is the winner... she offer him an other chance

"not finish... an other match.... KO only... or I swear that I.... I demolish your reputation."

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Madness was about to give her a deadly move just for getting slapped on the face, but she also grabbed him by the throat to stop the monster from lifting her into Hell, she insist on getting another match with him, but he lightly shook his head and said.

"Want another match? The you'll have to wait for another chance woman!.... Now... let go of me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:56 am

"tss.... as you wish Monster, but I promise that you will regret it...you expect to finish this match properly, with a KO, and you finally win with a pin... it is luck not skill"

furious, Nicole has to stop and step back, she was on the verge of crying like a little girl. But she can't stay in this stupid position of a double shoke, even if he was tired, it was clear that monster is stronger than her. She make a good match, and she does not want to ruin it. She could not do anything when the ref-girl lift the arm of monster for his victory. Nicole never meet a boy so strong, so wild... even with his scar he is cute, but she has too much fun in the ring, she can't accept that the match finish like this. Turning back, Nicole walk to the backstage, she can't heard the crowd anymore, she was too furious for that. She already lose her matche, but no one like this, she want to dominate this boy, and share some loving moment after this... maybe she just want to impress the boy... and now it's over

WINNER OF THE MATCH : MONSTER BY PINFALL

Last edited by 6873 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6