by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf)

Post by XSirenX Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:45 pm

Rubbing her fist from that hit, Cecilia, did have quite the iron stomach for a punch to hit her. Making Minako, have more thought of being as tough as her one day, or maybe sooner, with the right training in mind to achieve that body and image. "Y yea, its not like I'm hitting school bullies no more, I'm putting my fists to good use!~" she smiled, motioning her fists to the side before getting a flick, falling back in a clumsy pratfall, like the flick had hurt her. "O ouhhh! sure! we'll walk for a change than using your noisy petrol bike~" she teased, still thinking Cecilia's driving would be even more aggressive, along with her wrestling, besides, she needed to be in shape to spar with her friend today...and on her toes of course!

Picking up her gym bag, with contained a few drinks, some extra clothes and her phone, Minako led Cecilia on out the door of her apartment, and locked it shut. Walking by the locked bathroom across from her dorm, to smile, thinking that Elena was taking a shower and dry off, "Elena?...i if that's you, could you look after the place for us? we're heading for some wrestling training~"" she said, bagstrap in her mouth, and her gym bag clodding behind her back as they would leave the apartment. Leaving to catch the local train...

Where they would be soon after followed, by someone....

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 3 CxD01fY
Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 3 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:02 am

Cecilia nodded her head a bit and let out a bit of a laugh when she saw Minako do her little prat fall, something that she just found rather funny. The beautiful blond would then simply stand there and shrug her shoulders a little. " I guess, I mean it could be nice with a walk." Cecilia let out as she would then watch Minako move up to her feet again. She looked on as Minako grabbed her back and seemed like she was getting ready to leave. Cecilia walked out the door and headed out of the apartment and waited for Minako a bit. When Minako finally left the apartment, the Hardcore Queen would move her hand up to ruffle up her old schoolmates hair.

" Let's get going then, I really want to see what you got ~" Cecilia said with a friendly but cocky smile on her face, as she would then start to head off and start to leave the place, checking back every now and then to make sure that Minako was coming along.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Jolting each time Cecilia touched her, Minako's reaction time, was quite quick to react to whenever someone touched her. Not to say she was defensive, but jumpy for her age. "Ohhhh you'll see, I've been watching your past matches on weekends, I j just don't know where that strength comes from!~" Minako said, fangirling Cecilia with 20 questions, while providing a little banter as the two passed the bustling AFW Dome, a few retail shops, and a long winding stretch of road leading to the station, which was no problem to navigate since Minako's knowledge of the route was sharp as ever. Relaxed without the tendency of catching up on school coursework, or the thought of running into anyone, she didn't know, after all she had one of the best, and strongest friends ever...

For growing up, to idolize such a role model of her profession, kept Minako's spirit strong even when times were tough. Very soon though, both her and Cecilia would be sat on the train, passing time, and following the way Minako took on most school mornings. "Say Cecilia.....do you, ever think of old enemies?s, well, not enemies...but people who..." Minako said tracing her finger over the train booth table, tapping at her cup, looking like she was kind of bothered by something.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 am

Cecilia had to admit that she was enjoying her time with Minako now as much as she had during her time as an exchange student, she might not have stayed long but it was a good time nonetheless. Regardless the Hardcore Queen had to let out a little chuckle as she heard Minako ask her that question about her strength, something that made the blond beauty nod her head a little, and soon enough she answered. " Well I get that question a lot. Here is my secret! Listen to it well Minny. It's not just about arm strength, or leg strength. It's the entire body, but mostly you need to have a strong back. If you don't...well you'll buckle under pressure. So Back, legs and arms. You need to train all of them! Otherwise you will lose in any strength competition." Cecilia let out as she looked on at Minako and would bring her arm up to the girl's head to ruffle her hair a little.

" Hmm ? enemies ?" Cecilia let out as the two of them sat aboard the train, she couldn't help but take a moment to think about it. " Nah not really! I mean most people from back then knows what happens when the Queen comes walking." Cecilia said with a grin on her face. " There is nothing to worry about, if anyone wants to fight....well I'm always up for beating someone down." Cecilia said as she would give a teasing wink to Minako.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:55 pm

Minako sighed slightly jealous, but not a hater, for Cecilia had it all!, looks...strength...personality, and the perk of not being scolded by her father for fighting in the street. "Just, wow...its must be...p perfect! to have that kind of aura around you..." she said happily warmed up by C's rough touch, feeling a little perked up by Cecilia's, strong, words of wisdom, along with her casual approach to questions like this. In some area's Minako was the complete opposite of C, protective, and always a worrier of her friends, even very protective of her image and body too. Almost like a loving sister to anyone, but a fierce flashy fighter at heart. "Oh, and is that look of yours a challenge? I remember when you gave that look to...to...Suzuka..." Minako said tapping the side of her head in thought, finding herself bringing up 'that' name from school, and it was true, Minako had gone to school with one of the most cruel but vicious individuals in the AFW league. Back when things were more civilized with the forgotten, lost friend...

"Never...mind..."

Shaking her head, she heard the conductor on the train intercom, 4 more stops, and they would be at the place of training for today. "Wanna another drink C? your gonna need it fighting me~" Minako smiled, teasing Cecilia, back by hugging her arms in a lock around her neck.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:11 am

Cecilia didn't really know where Minako was going with all this, though she was humoring her friend for the moment, finding herself pretty curious to learn just what it was Minako was trying to ask her. " I don't know about perfect. I mean it's not like I don't get into trouble, sometimes more than I want. But I make sure to handle it." Cecilia let out, tilting her head a bit, watching Minako for a little bit again. " Hmm ? ...alright.." Cecilia let out as she was kinda confused why Minako went quiet after talking about Suzuka. From what she could remember, Reika Suzuka was just a kinda average bully that she had to deal with a little back in the day...while bully might not be the perfect word...it did kinda fit at times.

When Minako then offered her another drink, Cecilia would take a deep breath. " Hmmm...nah I think I am good for now. But thanks Minny." Cecilia let out, feeling how Minako was hugging her arm. Cecilia would bring her other arm over to Minako, to gently bop her friend on her head.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm

If Minako worried any much more, it would kind of kill the mood Cecilia and herself were having, sitting on a train journey, together which was quite the rare experience since Minako, was busy tied up with ring training and schoolwork. Feeling the warm, fuzzy, touch of her friend, before talking to her more about life itself between them. After a few hours, and stops in between, they eventually arrived at they're stop...a few more minutes walk to Minako's school, in its standing glory over the tall buildings surrounding the landscape...

Kyoto highschool, Minako's place of learning, friends, and beating up the occasional school bully now and again. "Come on Cecilia! only one more flight of stairs to go!" Minako said, eagerly running up the square spiral stairway, leading to the rooftop playground which would serve a perfect training area, than a sweaty gym. Carrying her bag which bounced off her back, as she would slide it across the playground, dressed and ready to kick some butt...or similar to that with Cecilia...

"How much of my attacks can you take anyway? been a while since I stopped you squabbling with bullies~" she smiled, watching Cecilia make her way up, while Minako did a few exercises, to look and feel like she was ready for anything. This was Cecilia after all, her long term friend, and Hardcore champ, so being ready was the main of her priorities here.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:51 am

After a while it seemed as if the two of them had finally arrived at their train stop, and with that both Cecilia and Minako hurried off to the old school that they both had spent a good year in. Well Cecilia spent a year, Minako spent all her high-school time here, and with the memories that the Hardcore Queen had of the place they were heading to, it wasn't like she couldn't have fun. It was a place that she had spent a good deal of time beating up what ever bully she came across. It was all fine and it was a rather good time, even the beating up bullies part.

Now that Minako had brought Cecilia to the old school, and they were heading up the stairs, Cecilia would have to admit that Minako seemed to be really eager to spar with her, at least that seemed to be a good thing. It wouldn't exactly have been very fun for either of them if Minako didn't enjoy it, and was afraid to go a couple rounds with the Hardcore Queen. Now that the two of them were finally up the stairs and it seemed as if Minako was getting ready for a throw down. With all this done, and both of them on the top of the roof, that was surrounded by that high steel wired railing.

This was the worst though, not only was it a blazing hot day, but now they were on the roof, which was even hotter and made the lovely Northern Queen sweat, she let out a loud huff of air as Minako was really gearing up to start this spar. Meanwhile, Cecilia was looking tired, and uncomfortable in this weather. Even so, Cecilia rolled her shoulders and would start to loosen herself up. " Oh I can take everything you got Minny. Don't forget, the old days. Cause I'm about 20 times more tough than I was back then."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:38 pm

Geared and ready to go at Cecilia with her skills learned from school, and of course, some nifty moves she learned from fighting school bullies, Minako would step forward with her hands settled by her sides, to bring them out ready for a first strike. For charging head on, would make her think of what happened to that redheaded girl who was in hospital...saying that Cecilia, had beat her up pretty bad in a bar brawl. This would be one of the things Minako would ponder, but not as from now, testing out Cecilia would be even better for her, "tough I can tell, but...still good looking as you always are!" Minako smiled with a small blush, trying not to be mushy too much, while sidestepping herself before charging herself and her body, to throw a grab onto Cecilia, in attempts of locking her up with a bearhug to begin with.

As they would begin a little scuffle and spar, the mysterious person would watch them, closely, from a shady spot of the rooftop area. So far, the person was not faintly interested in Minako, but more of the well built superstar, from how she moved and spoke towards everyone, it even disgusted the person even more...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:42 am

Cecilia was so far not in the greatest of places for her type of wrestling style, but at least she figured that she would be able to give Minako a bit of a run for her money, hopefully she would be able to show her old schoolmate that it wasn't that easy to think they can take on the Hardcore Queen, even if it was a spar. The hot weather was getting to her still though, it wasn't the ideal day for the blond beauty, however, she wouldn't use that as an excuse, it didn't matter what happened, she would simply attempt and do her best right now and give Minako a nice little spar.

When her friend came rushing in towards her like that, Cecilia would attempt and raise her arms up, which was a good call. For when Minako came in, those arms of hers snapped around the blond beauties body. Both girl's busts pressed up against each other and soon enough Cecilia began to feel the strong squeezing of the lovely Minako and with that she realized just how strong her friend was, feeling how her ribs were starting to be crushed by the girl, the Hardcore Queen would set a plan into motion. Soon the blond would raise her right arm up into the air and bend the arm by her elbow, with that she'd attempt to send the elbow down with as much force as she could down onto the top of Minako's head in an attempt to make the girl let her go.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3