by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf)

Post by XSirenX Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:59 am

The cat mewed in adoration as it would continue, to get fussed by the new face, while Minako was busy preparing something cool to quench her friend's whiny way of thirst. Though not to blame her, the weather today was only going to get hotter in the freak Japanese heatwave, beginning to make Minako's thin shirt, stick to her skin as she looked down blinking at the sight. Quickly straightening her shirt out, before then pouring some strawberry flavoured minerals into two glasses, a big one for Cecilia, and a small one for herself. "Even when driving that thing parked on the sidewalk, Cecilia? I thought that travelling around on one of those was refreshing without a helmet!" Minako stated with a smile as she walked on back into the living room, already seeing that her cat and Cecilia, had got into a snuggle match of they're own. Making her cover her own mouth giggling, placing the tray with some 'maid' like skill of her own, with her right hand...

"Been a while since I had someone round, with coursework and gym training..." Minako said looking to one of the AFW magazine's she collected, a ton of names plastered over the glossy artwork including, Angel, Natalia, Karina, Heather...Cecilia, making the schoolgirl herself think more on what she could do, flicking her longish brown hair, as she got comfy beside her friend with a bright smile. "Ah! I mean...w what have you been up to Northy?"

Meanwhile, as they would talk, the mysterious someone in the bathroom would sit...listening, with quite the the scowl on her face each time they giggled. Someone, was not amused...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just like old times~(For Lunarwolf)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 am

Cecilia couldn't help but enjoy the cute kitty that she was snuggling and being playful with as it was being just as playful with her, and as such she found herself enjoying it quite a bit. When she saw Minako come towards her with the tray she would look up a bit at the girl, smiling as Minako seated herself next to her, the blond beauties eyes shifted to look on at Minako as she played a bit more with the lovely cat. " Well now, One of those things out there, I guess I would. But I always use a helmet. Cause if I didn't with the way that I drive, well i would be dead." Cecilia let out with a little giggle at her own comment.

" So you do want to workout with me ? Well of course you do little Mini!" Cecilia let out as she would then let the cat down onto her lap and start to gently pet the kittens head. " What have I been up to ? Well a lot of things and still not that much. Wrestling, having fun. Fighting and all the good stuff you know ?" Cecilia let out as she would take the bigger glass and take a good long chug of it, " Puuuhaaa! That's the's the good stuff!" Cecilia let out after taking a good long chug of the ice cold strawberry flavored water.

Last edited by 2237 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:10 pm

Minako pondered at the thought of training with Cecilia, someone who were stronger, meaner in the ring, and had beaten even bigger girls than herself before. So what would her training be like? since she would frown, at how she was dressed...she was in no state to fight, not dressed like this! looking to Cecilia chug the whole glass down in one shot. Making Minako raise her eyes at C's manners. "I its my speciality for a hot day!" Minako said, quirky changing the topic quickly, as she tapped her chin to think would it be wise, while having a bad feeling about it all.

"But so early? I mean its..." she looked to the clock, it was late enough, giving no way out of declining that offer Cecilia grinned about, "is that the time?! well...a workout does sound nice I can show you some of my strikes! a and o only if you go easy on the class rep!" Minako taunted with a wink, since she a class rep still, bossy, but never shying away of those times school bullies were about. Feeling part of herself, eager, to see what she had against Cecilia...a huge wrestling star, her friend, and a spot for her cat, as it purred against Cecilia's hand. "Besides, we have time together right Cc?~" Minako smiled brightfully, gaining up the confidence after such a request to train, even if she felt a little bloated after waking up. Watching a past clip on TV of Cecilia, slamming Heather to the mats, while pencilling a few notes down on 'awesome moves' to learn.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 am

Cecilia kept herself seated and looked on at Minako as she could only keep her eyes on the cute school girl, knowing that Minako was at least a tough girl from their old days together, Cecilia saw no problem in training the girl a little, and therefore simply wanted to do so, she though Minako herself deserved a bit of time in the spotlight, and for that to happen she should get a little bit of training, all to make her into a better wrestler of course. Cecilia would soon hear Minako say what she did, and would only smile at the girl as she gently patted her cat.

" Good good, I'll show you a few fun stuff. But one question though Mini. Where could we train ? Do we spar or do I just show you how I train ?" Cecilia said teasingly as she would move up to her feet, moving the cat off of her lap and moving it down onto the floor, to soon turn and look over at Minako." Soo ? What you want to do ? And what do you want to learn ?" Cecilia asked as she would place her hands on her hips and tilt her head to the side.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Jolting back to Cecilia's voice towards her, quickly scattering away her move book, Minako thought of using the schoolyard of the main school/college she went to. It was big enough to train, and to get a nice view of the surrounding area, and the the AFW arena dome right across them. This day was just getting better, Minako smiled. "Hmmmmm well, we would need to go somewhere where the parasite pap's or camera's wouldn't bug us!" she said brightly, worried at the thought of the press, bugging her and Cecilia with questions, "how about...t the schoolyard for old times sake? I train there all the time with Elena, w when she's on a day off her that is!" Minako giggled tapping her lip, while hopping off the couch to go grab that lunch she never ate from the fridge...no way she was paying those AFW Ramen prices at all, too fattening!, as she would grab herself a bottle of her fave, strawberry kick drink, and her Hello kitty bag...

"Caus there I can show you how I can slam! that's if I can still lift...uh..y you?" Minako bit her lip, she was going to be trading hits out friendly, with Cecilia, making her re-root her plan to amaze Cecilia in her terms of a striker. Against a Hardcore legend! the excitement in Minako's heart, was eager to cut loose and get back into a fighting spirit mood once again, slinging her arms around Cecilia's neck already to nuzzle her head, nestled on Cecilia's shoulder.

Last edited by 11215 on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:26 am

Cecilia nodded her head at Minako's words, it sounded like she was doing a good thing in thinking up a way and place for them to go train, as such the Hardcore Queen remain silent whilst she listened to the girl, letting her finish up her train of thought, and when Minako said what she did and had decided on the place, Cecilia would watch as Minako came in beside her and wrapped her arm around the blond's neck. " Yeah sure, We'll see what you can do, and I'll show you a few tricks." Cecilia let out as she would nod her head a little and smile at Minako.

When Minako nuzzled up against, the Hardcore queen would nuzzle back and let out a light purring sound. With that she would then attempt and wrap her arm around Minako's waist and pull the girl closer, " Well I am ready to leave at anytime, though I might be at a disadvantage, it's so hot today that I am feeling a bit tired....*yawn* " Cecilia let out before a cute and little yawn escaped her lungs.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 pm

Still snuggled on Cecilia's shoulder, Minako heard her yawn, now kind of feeling bad for pestering her for a fan like herself. A big time AFW star, with little time to rest and catch some well deserved shut eye. "I its fine C! I mean, your always welcome to nap here..." Minako said softly, tilting her head in a cute way to, to show that she cared, "a guest is always welcome to Takara province! as my dad would say..." she would giggle, flickering her blue eyes, before having a bright idea of just the thing to wake up Cecilia. Elena's special recipe of gravy, cake powder, and a ridiculous amount of stimulant drinks, for if this could kick anyone in the head, just from a taste, Cecilia would be full of energy...or sickened from the strong aroma. Mixed together as quite the powerful flask of soup, Elena herself, prepared for Minako before heading to the gym to train...

"Just...the...thing! you might like it, but its supposed to give anyone a good kick~" Minako smiled, fetching her flask from the fridge with a little tag on it, bowed cutely, but wrote in the letters of Elena herself. 'Arse kicker drink! love from Elena x' it read, while Minako would pour a cup for Cecilia, tasting a bit herself, before coughing a bit at the minestrones. "A aghh...ok, its a day old, but its g good...sorta.." she gasped shaking her head of longish brown hair, stimulated, but more of the sweet tongue taste.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:23 am

Cecilia eyes looked on at her cute old schoolmate, smiling as she saw her cute look and simply smiled and nodded at the offer. " Of course I could, and of course you'd be welcomed to stay at my place whenever you want." Cecilia said with a smile on her face, her eyes would follow Minako as the girl started to head over too the kitchen and got that flask out, Cecilia would tilt her head herself, though this time it was in confusion as Minako talked out the drink giving her a serious kick, hoping to help her not feel as tired as she did, seemed to be the goal that Minako had in mind for Cecilia.

" Hmmm ? If it can cure fatigued caused by heat, then I am willing to buy Elena's services as drink maker, for the rest of my life and for any price." Cecilia would tease as she then witnessed Minako's reaction to the drink. Cecilia was getting a bit frightened that it wouldn't be tasting very good. But there was no reason for her not to try the drink, so Cecilia would step up towards Minako and try and take the cup in her hand. Cecilia would attempt to take a quick shot of the entire drink, and take it all in. After the did so though she would blink a couple of time with her eyelids, before she would shake her head a little. " Hmmmm....." Cecilia would let out as if she was pondering something, all before she would hand the cup back to Minako. " I....think....that did the job!" Cecilia would let out, before she would attempt and move in closer to Minako and attempt to ruffle up the girl's hair with her hand.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Minako blinked looking at how Cecilia downed it all, since Elena's recipe was enough to make some sick, even herself a few times on a day at gym. It was not like she hated Elena's, way of making a drink, but it did repeat on her seeing Cecilia so tough against anything. "Cecilia....you d-downed it all..." she said softly toned, surprised while getting a friendly ruffle to her hair, meeping at the touch from her close friend, "U uahhhhh, l-like I said, it gives anyone a kick from Elena's recipes!" Minako smiled with a grin, seeing now that Cecilia was happy, for now, and not complaining too much of a little heat for someone her size. Still wondering on what to wear for they're training session, a old shirt...some shorts...sun cream perhaps? what a ridiculous thought, the training from Cecilia's way of fighting would be focus enough for her...

Biting her own thumb on what to say really, it had been so long, and yet painfully distant between each other. From the days of Cecilia as a exchange student, to Minako's school, always brought a little happiness to herself, along with the memories of some past fights too. "We better get going, something tells me the weather will be cooler where we're heading~" Minako teased, playfully punching Cecilia in the stomach, before shaking it in a little shock of pain.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:20 am

Cecilia moved her arm up to cover her mouth as she let out a slight burp, she felt a bit wobbly for a second as she lost felt something like vertigo after that, but once again it lasted for but a second. The blond beauty soon turned to Minako again and nodded her head to Minako and then smiled at the girl. " Course I did. I....can't really say it was good...but it seems to work rather well. Get Elena to make me some more will you ? " Cecilia let out and then watched as Minako started to move off a bit. Cecilia followed after and attempted to keep pace with Minako as she would start to head out of the kitchen and walk up towards the door of the girl's apartment, getting ready to leave.

Whilst she wasn't a student here in Japan for more than 2 years, she had a good time here, and it was fun that she was able to meet up with old friends from that time. And it was even better that those bonds she had made were still there, at least with her and Minkao. When Minako Playfully threw that punch against her stomach, Cecilia body jolted a little as she moved her arms up. Not really being ready for the strike, It didn't hurt much but it took her a bit by surprise. " Woah ? Take it easy Minako, You and I both know you have a nasty punch ~" Cecilia said teasingly as she would move her hand up to Minako's forehead and attempt to flick her finger hard against Minako's forehead. " Now then, shall we leave Mini ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next