Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Erica Iona vs Aloysia Avalanche

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Erica Iona vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Aloysia Avalanche

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 pm

"Hey don't call my Mr G a fool!" Erica said, she sounded real pissed.

As if she just ignored what Aloysia was doing to her she slowly pushed herself up.
Luck seemed to be working in her favour here, as Aloysia would tip right off her back.

"Wow you're lighter than I thought!" Erica said aloud. The maid would then leap onto the belly of her foe, then deliver swift and painful slaps to the sides of Aloysia's breasts. She was trying to make the evil woman all flustered.

Back to top Go down

Erica Iona vs Aloysia Avalanche - Page 3 Empty Re: Erica Iona vs Aloysia Avalanche

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:48 am

"What the hell!" Aloysia screams as the small girl was able to push herself up with her jumping on her, "SHIT! I weights 118kg! How is this possible!" She exclaims.

As the little girl mounted her and starts slapping her breasts, Aloysia knows that she's in big trouble. With some quick thinking, she decides to attempt to tickle her opponent even as her breasts got punched.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:11 am

Erica kept bitch slapping the breasts of Aloysia and said different things such as "That's because I feel like it! That's because I get aroused when I slap breasts! That's for flipping Ryan! That's because someone's making me do this!"

However she was cut off when Aloysia lifted her hands to tickle her, Erica began squirming and laughing.
"Yahahahaha!" she yelled, Erica was then dry humping Aloysia in joy.

"That just made her happier!" John said with a laugh.

Ryan sighed and muttered "Wonder how Aurore is doing...."

Aloysia's plan had backfired, she'd have to try something else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:23 pm

"You are a f*ucking pervert!" Aloysia exclaimed to her opponent who's dry humping, time for plan 2. "Take this, you whore!" Aloysia yelled as she use all her might to punch the smaller girl in between the legs! "Get! OFF! ME!!!" She yelled.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Even though Aloysia seemed to be weaker than her look would suggest Erica was nailed hard in between her legs.

However touching her in that area would only have her let out a small moan and giggle.
"No where near as good as Mr G! Not even close!" she said, Erica would quickly slap the breasts of Aloysia like they were drums. The maid would alternate the slap rate like she was quite literally playing the drums.

Ryan sighed "And this is why I never show you them Aurore." he thought to himself as John kept cheering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:43 pm

"Damn!" Yelled the larger girl as her attacks failed, in fact, her own knuckles was hurting from the punches, "How... how is it possible for a human being's crotch to be so hard!?" She complained, as she attempts to stop the little girl, this time she will try to grab the hands that had been slapping her breast, she would try to restrains her smaller girl's arms from the wrist, however, it would not work very well, as Alyosia will soon discover that the little Erica is much, much stronger then herself, and her grabbing the crazy perverted maid's wrist basically does nothing to stop the beating.

"NO!!! How can this be?" She screams as her muscles budges from exertion in a contest against the little girl, her arms trembles with strains and thick veins runs along it, however, the maid's long, dainty arms just seems much, much too strong for her, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Meanwhile, Aurore was having her day off and had been watching the match, she found it amusing, and this match reminded her of the one she had with Tea, only Tea was much scarier.

And with that, she walked towards Ryan, from the audience's seats. "So, that's your friend fighting the Amazon right?" She smiled, "She's amusing."

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:54 pm

Ryan turned and smiled as he saw Aurore walk up to him, then he heard what she said and groaned "Trust me, when you stick around with her it gets grating. You know Jar Jar Binks from star wars? Multiply his annoyance by 3 and you get Erica."

Just then John walked up to the pair and said to Aurore "Ah you must be the lucky woman who will help Ryan become a man."

Ryan knew the Doctor would do that and countered with "Oh look! Is that Erica skydiving in a bikini?!"

John, the loveable sex maniac that he was instantly turned around "Where?!"

Ryan would then take Aurore by her hand and lead her around to the other side of the ring. "The Doctor ain't gonna follow us. I guess all the adult playtime he has with Erica mushed his brain up." Ryan would say as he kissed Aurore's hand.

Meanwhile Erica noticed that Aloysia's muscles were showing their veins. "Wow that's a neat magic trick." Erica said with a chuckle.

"You see? One of the reasons I act as a vigilante is so I don't lose my mind because of them. Still care for them though." Ryan said to madam Chitbang.

Erica then decided that breasts slapping was getting boring.
"Hey Mr G what should I do?" she asked the Doctor.

"Make her backside raw!" John yelled with a thumbs up.

"Okay!" Erica would then stand up and try to bend Aloysia's belly over her knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Aurore shakes her head at her boyfriend's weird friends, and followed him to the other side of the ring. "You do have nice friends." She comments as he kissed her, "Well, I do hope your friend's maid wins."

Meanwhile, on the stage, Aloysia was running out of plans, fortunately, her foe now attempts to spank her, making use of the chance, just before Erica can bend her belly over her knees, Aloysia would attempt to use all her strength to to headbutt her collar bone using the side of her head! Well, if it hits, even with Aloysia's comparatively low strength, it should still be rather painful.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:20 pm

"This hand of mine will you make your rear burning red!" Erica cried out as she lifted a hand up to spank Aloysia.

However she yelped when the red haired head of her foe wacked her collar bone, the maid felt a bit numb like she was poisoned and it took effect, however she was still able to hold onto Aloysia before she could escape or anything like that.

"Oh what's the matter? Baby don't like the chair?" John said to Aloysia in a mocking tone.

"Oh I was gonna go easy on you but now you can forget it!" Erica would instead grab the back of Aloysia's outfit and yank it upward, she'd give her the wedgie of a lifetime!

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Aloysia was very shock at the fact that her opponent can still hold on to her after being headbutted on the neck, "You... you monster!" She yelled as she got put in a wedgie "STOP THIS YOU STUPID PERVERTED MONSTER GIRL!!! YOU STUPID BRAT! LET GO OF ME!!!" she yelled as the little girl continues to torment her.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next