by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid Empty the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:40 pm

ding ding ding

the match of this night finally stop. The ref girl does not even try to take her time and extend the match, immediatly she rush to grizzly and rise the hand of the bear girl. No one in the crowd could doubt about her victory, she totally dominate and humiliate the other girl. To tell the truth it was the first time that the ref girl see such a beating in the ring. she turn her head and look the poor loser... the busty maid louise heaven. the poor maid is on a pitiful state, lying on the ground, lifeless just like a piece of dead meat. what remains of her sexy outfit are only shreds, and they can't hide her beaten curves. Her tired body is covered by sweat, injuries and her loving juices... it's easy to understand why the proud maid is now crying like a baby... afterall grizzly brown is the total winner and she crush not only the body of the maid, but also her fighting spirit

_ oooh..guu...no...

groaning on the mat, louise could feel the taste of her salt tears, runing the long of her cheeks. she can't move, and her tired body force her to recover on the ring, and after her beating it is quite normal. It seems that this time, louise was a little too impetuous, and fight the wrong girl. slowly and painfully she turn her head, and try to see the face of her opponent, the tank, grizzly brown....

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid Empty Re: the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:30 am

Grizzly looked down upon Louise, her face unreadable. She herself wasn't in the best of shape, but not nearly as beaten down as Louise was. As the ref raised her hand, she turned and grinned and waved at the cheering crowd, but she felt a little sad about what had had to happen to Louise for her to win. Aw, well, at least she had been given some pleasure with her trip to pain. Turning to look down at Louise once again, she'd drop to one knee, take hold of the Maid's chin, and lift her head up to look the Ursine in the eye.

"I told you that humans don't belong out here..." She murmured, sweating face holding Louise's eyes in a powerful stare, before standing up and stepping out of the arena, hearing the sounds of the crowd!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid Empty Re: the most dangerous game: grizzly vs maid

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:28 am

unable to resist when grizzly lift her chin and talk to her, louise has to hear the words of her opponent, she is not cruel, and she seems to be worried about the crushing defeat of louise. But the maid just can't accept that

_ b...bitch... next...time....I....I beat you....you will...re...regret....underestimate...me...ouuff

slowly the bear girl leave the ring, and louise fall into darkness... unconscious.... and she remember.... how this beating happens....how this match started....

_ Don't worry ryu I will avenge your cousin

It was few hours before, louise in backstage and prepare her next fight with some shadow boxing. Her boyfriend ryu and his cousin ataru are normal human, but sometimes, they have match in a special league of the afw, with sur human people. The maid of justice was curious about that, and want to try it. Finally she hear her music theme, and walk towards the ring. Kissing her fans andgiving some free hugs to some lucky guys and girls. Climbing in the ring, she rise her hands in the sky and play with the crowd, her body was hidden by her robe, but no one could doubt about her sexy and curvy body. Louise just wait for her opponent, a bear girl it seems, and she beat ataru few days ago....
Louise was sure that she will be a tough opponent, but she is sure to win

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:54 am

Before the match started, Grizzly had stared at the man who had recruited her, raising an eyebrow. The odd fox-man was merely shrugging off her questions, despite the earnestness of her queries. "I'm tellin' ya, letting normal humans into the arena just don't seem fair to me!" She said again, as Raliesin, sighed and shrugged. "Look, miss Grizzly... I don't make the rules, Mm k? I just recruit the people and... give them a nudge into matches which might seen nice for them. I didn't even have to do anything for this one to come looking for you! Apparently the kid you made such sweet, sweet love with in the ring had some family who was dating a wrestler or something, and now they're here to... reclaim his honor, or something silly like that." Grizzly frowned, crossing her arms at the rather flippant kitsune. "I think it's brave of a regular human to come down here, what with all us people who are stronger than them just by being alive."

The kitsune shrugged and rolled his eyes, tails drooping. "The crowd is getting impatient, miss Grizzly! You know how much we don't like an impatient crowd, don't we?" The crowd did sound agitated... although she still had her misgivings, Grizzly stepped out, smiling and waving to the assorted audience members. Slipping under the ring, she had to admit the woman she was fighting struck quite a sexy pose... but the Ursinian made up her mind to win, anyway. "Howdy, sexy! I hear you came to avenge Okami, right? Well, I hate to say this, but I'm gunna smoosh you just like a smooshed him! This ain't a place for normal humans, you know... you should stay outta unless you got powers!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:17 am

"oh god....but why ryu cant tell me that Ataru was stupid enough to fight a giant grizzly mama" Her opponent just arrive in the ring, and in two words, she is big, and sexy. Some time ago, louise face a girl," sally the grizzly" but she is human, nothing to compared with that.... and then she speak about human. So louise come slowly towards her, and put a finger in her belly

_ first grizzly, let me introduce myself, I'm louise, the maid of justice, and I will be the girl who kick your fat ass... Second don't act if you already win, you speak about Ataru right ? you say that you crush him, I crush him too, so I'm not really impressed.... And third... I will teach you to respect human people

and just in front of grizzly, louise remove her robe, and reveal her sexy outfit and hot body. It is clear that she is more than ready for the fight, and she try to push the bear girl, showing her that she is not afraid. Finally the ref girl come and force louise to go on her corner... and then explain the rule

_ ok ladies, I see that both of you are ready good so this match is a best two of three.... to win you have submission, ko or pinfall, no other rules understand, louise ? understand Grizzly ?

Last edited by 6873 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Grizzly humphed as the girl called her fat - she was already on thin ice! The line about this Maid of Justice having crushed Ataru too was kind of funny, though - the grizzly girl nearly cracked a smile at that. However, the belly poke and pushing was too far, and the Ursinian gave Louise a push back - before the ref interposed herself between the two.

As the cute referee told the rules, Brown looked Louise up and down. The woman was sexy, especially for a normal human. She was very well endowed, yet still quite thin - she wondered how Heaven had managed it like that...

When the rules were read out, Grizzly nodded. "Yeah, everything goes! Pinfall or submission or knockout... and trust me, Louise, I ain't talking out of pride. You're not gunna last longer than five minutes in this ring with me - y'all should get out while ya still can!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm

_ I'm not afraid of you grizzly... we talk again in five minute ok ? And we'll see if you continue to underestimate me...

for the crowd, it's clear that tonigh it will be the clash of the titans as the two girl start to fight before the bell. The ref-girl let the two wrestler in their corner, and then the bell rangs. Louise immediatly go to the center of the ring and rise her hands in a invitation of a test of strenght, not the smartest choice against a taller and bigger girl, but louise need to know how strong her opponent is. So the maid prepare herself for an intense struggle and tease grizzly

_ come on girl, or are you afraid to face a woman like me ? fufufu

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Tall, busty, and strong, Grizzly wasn't going to let the human girl tease her like that and get away with it! She'd step towards Louise, smiling dangerously at the sexy blonde girl. Lifting her furred paws up, the mighty Ursinian would act like she was eagerly accepting the test of strength - however, this wasn't quite her plan! Instead, she'd try and slide her hands underneath Louise's armpits and behind her back, hoping to pull her into a Crushing Ursinian Bearhug, hoping to smoosh and squeeze the sexy maid against her furry, bouncing chest!

"Y'all are brave, I can give you that, but you should be afraid to face a woman like me!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:57 pm

louise does not really like the curious smile of the bear girl, not a all... And soon she discover why. Grizzly never want to play the game of the maid, but show to louise who is the boss. Trapped in an impressive bearhug, louise could feel the heavy breast of her opponent hammering her own boobs and in a same time the sharp pain running the long of her back.

_ GOUUUhh...hmmppff

louise close her mouth and prevent a scream, the maid don't want to give this pleasure to the ursian girl. Painfully louise wait... she try to struggle against grizzly, but she can't release from this tight bearhug

_ It seems... that....you're rather strong no ?.... and let me say...that I'm almost jealous of yours breasts....but...

finally louise find an idea to stop the bearhug, but she need to gather some strenght for this and hope that grizzly will talk with her a little. If she can, louise will send her two hand on the same time, and try to slap the two ears of grizzly

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Grizzly smirked at Louise, pulling the girl close, her impressive rack squishing down on the Justice Maid's own bosom. The Ursinian's teeth her unnaturally sharp, and so close to them, the big grizzly bear girl seemed savage. "Of course I'm strong... I'm an Ursinian! I've got bear blood in my veins... and I'll squeeze you until you beg me to let you out!" She drawls, trying to squeeze Heaven even tighter in her bearhug embrace.

It comes as a complete shock to the buff grizzly powerhouse when Louise suddenly claps her head - she had lost track of the maid's arms, believing them to be pinned down! With a grunt of shock and pain, she accidentally released her bearhug, stumbling backwards a step. Grizzly's massive constitution allowed her to recover from such tactics quickly, but her ears were still ringing when she shook her head and glared at Louise. "I won't forgot that cheap shot, little girl!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next