by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Fierce Triple Debut! Kinniku Woman vs Ryona Brotherhood!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Fierce Triple Debut! Kinniku Woman vs Ryona Brotherhood! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fierce Triple Debut! Kinniku Woman vs Ryona Brotherhood!

Post by Cy_Man Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Even after a successful counterattack against these stupid giants, Kinniku Woman facepalms at just how stupid these guys are claiming that she is going to or has killed them, even though they themselves kept going on about killing her which is illegal in a wrestling match. "Just how stupid can you dumbass giants be? Did you even go to school? I highly doubt it, there is a MAJOR difference in killing someone, and knocking someone out or down!" As she says that she points at the woman they knocked out earlier who regain consciousness.

She really wants this match to be over now and decides to finish one of them off while she deals with the other. Kinniku Woman then walks over to MR and grabs him by his hair to force him up to his feet, she REALLY hates doing that but in this case she will gladly do it just so she can end this match quicker. She then drags him over to the nearest turnbuckle and climbs up it while forcing him to do so as well. "I always wanted to do this for real." With all her might, Kinniku Woman grabs MR by his shins and lifts him up over her head to position him for one of her favorite Finishers in all of Kinnikuman, the crowd gasps at the sight and then after awhile, Kinniku Woman jumps up from the turnbuckle then lands onto the mat butt first as the impact causes massive damage to all of MR's body. "Kinniku Buster!!!" She yells as she jumped and was airborne as the crowd cheers wildly and Kinniku Woman releases MR to let him drop back first onto the mat.

Back to top Go down

Fierce Triple Debut! Kinniku Woman vs Ryona Brotherhood! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fierce Triple Debut! Kinniku Woman vs Ryona Brotherhood!

Post by Kounoko Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:17 am

"School? What is school?" Was Kurt's respond to Kinniku woman's comments, "You evil woman! Your kind robbed me of my chance to... ouch!!!" and before Sakshiro can finish, he already landed on the mat. "Bitches..." he groaned in pain. "What the hell is knocking out or down?" He asked.

"What... what are you doing?! You bitch!" Yelled Sakshiro as he got dragged towards the turnbuckle.

"NO!!! Sakshiro!!!" Yelled Kurt as his ally got lifted up on the turnbuckle, being helpless to stop the lady from punishing MR for his stupidity, due to being in pain from the tackle and kick in the chest.

And thus, MR got totally creamed by the Kinniku Buster. "Ouch!!!" He screams like slaughtered pig.

"No!!! Sakshiro!!!" Kurt yells as he forced himself up and ran towards his partner.

"That... monster bitch has killed me... you... must revenge me..." was Sakshiro's last lines before he blacks out, fainted from the girl's attacks.

"No!!!" Yelled Kurt as he looks back at Kinniku woman with hate, "HOW DARE MONSTER WOMAN KILL SAKSHIRO?! MONSTER WOMAN MUST PAY FOR THIS!!! KURT REVENGE MY BROTHER! KURT KILL MONSTER WOMAN!!! He yelled at the top of his voice, with tears flowing out of his eyes, and with that, he would take his wooden axe, and hold it right up it the air. "Monster Woman will regret killing Sakshiro!" He threatens, "And now... Eye tag da towel~!!!" He screams, apparently, he's trying to act cool, or something, but unfortunately, he seems to have rather bad pronunciation.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:55 am

Kinniku Woman stands back up after using the Kinniku Buster on MR, and she feels real happy. "That was awesome!" She always wanted to use the Kinniku Buster out of 5 other moves she wants to do for real in an actual match, and now only 3 to go since one of them is impossible to perform. The crowd roared in cheers thanks to the usage of the Kinniku Buster and then Kinniku Woman's happy expression turned serious as she now has one more stupid giant to deal with. "Your next." She says as she looks at and points at the masked moron. "Once again, I didn't kill him, and learn to pronounce things properly, it's "I have the power"."

Soon she charges at the lone giant and when she gets close, she will side step to the side to hop up to lock her arm around LR's neck and then shift her weight to the side in an attempt to slam him into the mat back first.

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:32 am

"DIE! MONSTER WOMAN!!!" The giant yelled as his opponent runs at him attempting to slam his wooden axe onto the woman's chest. If his moves hit, the axe would likely break apart from the impact! And Kurt will yelled "NO!!! HOW DARES MONSTER WOMAN DESTROY MY AXE!!!" when it happens.

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Kinniku Woman dodges the poorly made axe by ducking under it and proceeds to use her decided tactic to slam the giant into the mat. "Too slow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 pm

And thus, the big guy got slammed onto the ground by the little woman, "NO!!!"He yelled as he got slammed, "Evil... monster... woman... strong... " He sobbed as he lies onto the ground after being slammed, apparently, the slam had done a lot of damage to him, "Kurt... will not be kill by monster woman..." He weakly insist, while still lying on the ground.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:45 am

Kinniku Woman rolls over the masked giant onto his front so he is laying on his front, she will soon move to stand over him and grab him by his upper arms to lift LR's upper body up to trap his arms around her thighs as she sits down on his back, about to use the Camel Clutch but doesn't finish it yet.

The woman smirks and comes up with something while in this position, this man is wearing a mask so how about a bit of... unveiling? "How about you show everyone what you look like under that mask?" That said, Kinniku Woman grabs the top of the man's mask and yanks on it with all her might to unmask this guy to expose his ugly mug before grabbing him by his neck to pull on, completing the Camel Clutch. "Tada!~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Kurt would struggle with all his might to get out of the hold.

However, all his efforts proved futile as his opponent is just so much stronger them him.

As unfortunately, his opponent decided she will humiliate him by removing his mask. However, he had came prepared, and under his hood mask, is a hockey mask. And not just any hockey mask, but a goaltender mask.

"YOU WILL NOT KILL LORD RYONA! FOR YOU ARE A WOMAN, AND WOMEN ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WEAK!! YOU CAN'T KILL LORD RYONA!!!" Kurt yells as he continues trying in futile to struggle out of the painful hold he's being put in, "Ryona lives~~~ Women must be weak!!!"

Last edited by 11749 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 am

Kinniku Woman's smirk instantly dropped to a disappointed expression of seeing the hocky mask as well as his constant rant of her killing him and that women should be weak.

That really tore it for Reika and now has had enough of this, in slight rage she takes her hands off of RL's neck and smacks him upside the head with both fists. "Oh just shut up you sexist bastard, it's people like you I hate the most thinking woman are too fragile and weak when they aren't."

She soon stands up and grabs RL by his hair to force him over to the nearest corner just like she did with MR before climbing up on it to the top first before bringing the giant up with her half way since he is too large then shoving his head between her thighs.

Feeling the need to taunt this uneducated moron some more, Kinniku Woman smirks before she makes her remark. "So then, any "last words" do you have to say before I knock you into subconscious when I school you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:46 am

Kinniku woman didn't notice in her rage that her opponent had fainted when she smacks his head, as she smacking has cause a concussion, knocking him onto the verge of going out.

And since he's semi knocked out Kurt offered no resistance as she pulls him up onto the corner. When she asked for his last words there was nothing he could say as he is already semi-conscious. "Mon... monster woman... must... must die..."

Good bye, Lord Ryona, nice to have known you, now it time for you to get killed, or so called get killed, according to the Ryona language. Oh well~

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next