Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Blunder Blunder, where's the Thunder. (For Tief)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blunder Blunder, where's the Thunder. (For Tief) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blunder Blunder, where's the Thunder. (For Tief)

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 am

Claire would shrug her shoulders and shake her head a little as she heard what Heather was saying, she was a bit disappointed that Heather didn't agree and it just made her waste even more time on this girl. " I should take care of it cause I am a friend of Miss Kotori here. Similar to the way that you acted after my match, I have decided to act as the mediator for this upcoming one." Claire let out as she would point her finger at Heather and press it up against Heather's left breast. " Or are you a hypocrite as well as a pathetic excuse for a wrestler ?"

Asuka would let out a little chuckle as she was watching Claire try and lecture Heather and after a few she would simply shake her head. " Seems like you ended up scared now Heather, I believe that since you are demanding the rematch, it should be under my conditions. And I am quite alright with having Claire as a mediator in this whole event." Asuka let out as a means to try and make Heather's argument against it all mute. " of course if you have any suggestions I'll listen to them, though I doubt any good suggestions can come out of a retard such as yourself."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Blunder Blunder, where's the Thunder. (For Tief) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blunder Blunder, where's the Thunder. (For Tief)

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 am

"Ah..kh..th-that's different..you went after my friend even after the match was over..you know she didn't deserve that.." Heather let out, gritting her teeth as the girl pressed her finger against her left breast, causing her to clench her fists a little. "..I..am..neither of those things and I'll prove it in the rematch."

Hearing Asuka as well, Heather clicked her tongue, finally giving in to what the two girls were saying. "Fine fine! You can choose whatever than Claire, it doesn't matter. I'm going to kick Asuka's ass and get her back regardless."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 am

Claire would move that finger up to Heather's chin and attempt to tilt the shorter girl's head up a little bit to stare deeply into her eyes, the slightly bigger Claire would move up closer to Heather, her large breasts gently grazing against Heather's as she would put on a grin on her face. " You wanted a rematch against Asuka, Well You'll get one. But I want to play with you too, which means that since you can't wrestle me and Asuka on the same night. Why Not make it a handicap match ? Me and my friend against you...certainly you can accept that miss sunderland ? I mean if you are the best wrestler around, then two newbie wrestler shouldn't cause you too much problem. Right ?" Claire let out with a little chuckle following after her words.

Asuka would place her hands up behind her head, crossing her arms a bit as she would just shake her head a bit. " Aaah, well I don't disagree to that. It's gonna be fun to play with this girl again, and show her just how pathetic she is. Won't it be fun Blunderland ?" Asuka let out as she would nod her head and grin at Heather.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2