Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 13 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, BloodstalkerZ, CybeastGregarX, Harrier, Iron Soldier, killcarrion, KillerV, LadyX, Lobo, LunarWolf, Old_Man_Tai, Shutter, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Friction Debut Match - Izumi Hartmann

Thu May 25, 2017 10:48 pm by Kamoi

Hi everyone!

My first Character here, Izumi Hartmann Is looking for her debut match, preferrably a Standard match.
Just PM me~

Comments: 0

Where I've Been, & Likely to Be Gone Awhile

Thu May 25, 2017 5:53 am by Lunchador

Hullo, all-

First of all, apologies to everyone that I've had threads going on with for some time now. For the last couple of months I've been completely out of touch, left a lot of folks hanging, and I apologize for that. Had a lot going on personally, lately. My partner's been very ill, requiring almost all of my immediate attention. Additionally, we're getting forced out of our apartment- we're on a month-by-month lease, and the landlord is expiring that in order to renovate the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Rosters offering

Thu May 25, 2017 12:51 am by KillerV

So I decide to get rid bunch of rosters, so heres these two I dont want to get rid of.....

http://www.afwrpg.com/t5720-valerie-von-vulpes
http://www.afwrpg.com/t11988-shay-midori-hikage

So the rest anyone can have, just let me know, PM ME, first come first serve, but be fair, could at least just have one so others could claim

Might edit later if I forget something.

Comments: 0

Mimura vs. Cougra

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mimura vs. Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 am

Cougra tried to hold Mimura down, but the sumo managed to get her off again. She was soon about toget caught up in a bearhug, but Cougra tried to break it off so she can go for two punches to the body. But if Mimura grabs her, then Cougra would be in a tight squeeze.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Courga manage to escape the bear hug but she wasn't going to let this slide, going after Courgra she would try and keep on her tail but odds are she couldn't, because Cougra was much faster then her.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:48 pm

Cougra could see that Mimura's weight proved to be her great advantage, but she didn't want to say that out loud. After a while of running, she would charge at Mimura at the last moment and try to grab her by her legs to take her down to te mat.

If this worked, Cougra would put those legs under her armpits and turn her over for a boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 am

Mimura couldn't catch Courgra as she run after her and getting no were, from that she wasn't expecting her to turn around allowing Courgra to take her down to the mat. Grunting Mimura was taking a moment to piece what happened allow Courga to but her into a Boston Crab, from their Mimura screamed in pain. "Aaaaaaa! let me go you dam cat!"

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:37 am

Cougra chuckled as Mimura was screaming to let her go. "Not a chance, sumo! I got you locked in right where I wanted you." She would pull back on those feet some more to cause a little more pain in her legs and lower back. "So do you give up?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:23 am

"Never I won't lose to a cat!" Mimra would role around left and right attempt to smack Courgra on the mat to do damage. Cause Mimura new nothing about the Boston Crab even tho is was a popular move.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:36 am

Cougra could feel Mimura trying to smack her while she's in the submission, so she tried to hold the submission just a little longer until she released her. "If this was a real match, you'd be the easiest money I ever made."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:16 am

"Does it look like I care... Besides their a girl even weaker than me in friction!" Mimura had heard of a girl who was even weaker than her in the friction league. As Mimura was released she would rub the pain off as she waited for Courgra to make her move.

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Cougars would stretch out her arms to make herself a little more comfortable. Then she would try to help Mimura up. If she could, she would get back in her stance so they can fight fair and square.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Mimura would accept Cougra had up, from their Mimura would get into her charging stance, When she thought the time was right she would attack and try and throw Courgra on the ground. If that worked the Mimura would try to face sit on Courgra while bringing on some hentai and massage Cougra breasts.

Last edited by 10269 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum