Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Shattering Sparring (for dlamp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Shattering Sparring (for dlamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Shattering Sparring (for dlamp)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:14 am

"Wha?!" Shatter was surprised when Reyna managed to dodge out of the way. "Songbird didn't tell me you were this fast!" He tried to get his focus on her and charged in an attempt to tackle her to the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

A Shattering Sparring (for dlamp) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Shattering Sparring (for dlamp)

Post by dlamp Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:38 am

"Hehe, Alice isn't my only mentor ya' kno- ah!" Rain had let her confidence get the better of her and found herself hitting the mat. A small groan escaped her. Okay, this guy was definitely tough, she'd give him that, but Rain refused to admit defeat this soon. She pushed herself off the ground, getting back into a fighting stance. Okay, time to get serious! Not wanting to give Shingeo a chance to counter, Rain charged toward him, aiming a low kick at his legs.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Seeing Rain escape quickly, Shatter had to get back up into his fighting stance. He would keep watch as Rain charged and aimed a kick between his legs. But he would attempt to catch that leg and push it back. If this worked, Shatter would counter with a haymaker punch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Rain's eyes widened as Shingeo grabbed Rain's leg. Crap, she was in for it now. She was off balance from the push and met a solid haymaker in the face, knocking her down. She could tell that would leave a mark. "Ugh." Tears started flowing down her eyes, but they were more involuntary if anything, she wasn't that much of a crybaby... well she was getting better anyway! To make her point, she rubbed her bruised cheek and gave a smirk her opponent. "Heh, barely felt it." Oh my god I sound so badass right now! She rose her fists, getting into a boxer stance. She then rushed toward Shingeo again, going for a right hook to his stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 pm

"Good," said Shatter going back to his stance. "'Cause I got more where that came from." When Rain charged again, Shatter would do the same as he attempted to block the right hook to his stomach. If this worked, he would attempt an uppercut to her chin. But the hit was pretty good, so he only grunted a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:03 am

And like that almost all of Rain's confidence ended. More? And I had a hard time taking that last punch... She tried to keep a poker face, but it was pretty clear Shatter's words had shaken her a little. No, gotta' be brave and take it! She gritted her teeth together, trying to make a tough face.
She cursed silently as her punch was blocked, and was seeing white as Shatter's fist connected. She gasped, falling back to the ground again. "Gh..." It hurt, a lot, but she was still conscious. I'm not done yet... She struggled to get back to her feet, staggering as she tried to stay up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:18 am

Seeing Reyna struggling to stand, Shatter would crack his knuckles as he said, "How long will you last with me? I could be representing the tougher opponent you will face in this league. If you don't strategize soon, I'm going to knock you out into next week in a flash!"

Saying this, he would run to the ropes and bounce himself off before charging at Reyna, aiming for a haymaker punch. If Reyna doesn't react soon, it could be over.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:14 am

Rain was seeing blurs by the time she got up. That punch cause a lot more damage than she thought. Maybe it was because her opponent was a lot stronger than her. Or maybe she just had a hard time taking a hit in general. "Gh... Shut up..." She muttered out, watching her opponent charge at her. That small lecture he gave reminded the girl of Song, which grated her nerves a little. She always had an issue with being lectured or talked down to. She wasn't so dazed she couldn't move though, and sidestepped out of the way, albeit she practically staggered out of the way to avoid the punch. She stumbled to the ropes of the ring, trying to rest for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:59 am

Shatter nearly lost his balance when he missed his punch and he would catch himself by the ropes. "Stop moving, so I can keep pounding you!" he shouted as he glared at Rain. He would start moving to her direction and was prepared to finish this. But Reyna could have a chance for a win if she can do something.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:29 pm

"Gh..." Like hell I will! Despite the thought, she was still to dazed and tired to move and took the punch head on. She was knocked to the ground again, but still conscious. Her head was throbbing now, and the room started spinning. Dammit... She started to stand, only to get herself sitting up. Her legs refused to work for her, she was down. After three punches? Either Rain really needed to work on her endurance, or Song's brother really was that strong. Probably a little of both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next