Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

dragonswill, LtLukas, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, noob, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, TheEditor1023, xalex, Zebra Crossing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:33 pm by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:22 am by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Deus001 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:14 am

Ryan knew he lost, he felt the woman called Ayano lie atop him and then get off him. He felt his body slowly being lifted up by her, Ryan was hoping not to be attacked again. His body wouldn't be able to take much after that piledriver, his brain was still swinging around in his mind.

He could hear John and Erica saying something like "You gave it a good shot Ryan." but really he was too battered to speak right now. In fact he was a bit tired, so much so his face would land right into the ample cleavage of Ayano as she helped him up.

Erica would grin and say "Oh my he seems to be enjoying your touch."

"Indeed, tell you what. Why don't you take Ryan with you. He's very romantic, just you wait and see." John said with a grin.

Ryan could still maintain awareness, he heard it all and would try and stand on his own two feet. "C'mon let's go, if I hear anything else out of those two my head will explode." he'd mutter to Ayano while holding her hand.

Check out my wrestlers here, but PM me for match requests.

Solaire of the AFW.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Reaver on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Ayano was smiling a tired smile as the ref verbalized her victory and she did get a relatively good amount of cheers from the crowd, with the disapproval still mixed in. It had been an intense match, and Ryan had given her one hell of a debut match. She pulled the young man to his feet gently, and she heard the kind words of consolation from his friends on the outside of the ring. He was still exhausted apparently, as soon as she stopped supporting him with her arm, he fell face first into her bust! She giggled a little, he looked cute being dazed like that and she blushed a little when she saw the knowing smile on Erica's lips. Then the doctor suggested that she take the battered young man home and Ayano really did blush a bit from excitement. She didn't really get to voice her answer as Ryan stood shakily on his feet and took a hold of her hand before beginning to lead Ayano from the ring. "Sure, let's go." She left the ring with the young man, ready for the rest of the night.

Friction Fighters

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top