by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 231 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Real You

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Real You - Page 4 Empty Re: The Real You

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:03 am

Clyde gave Mercy an odd look as she pushed his hand away. He supposed even as a couple she was still the same as ever with him.

"Oh." He'd respond to her statement regarding work and blushed slightly, the only thing Clyde wanted to work on was Mercy herself but he knew he couldn't keep her from work. He knew that her job required a lot of time. He really did want to just talk with her, they never did too much of that, granted his eyes perked up at the thought of making out with Mercy more. He wanted to do that too!

But they would have all the time in the world for that now, right? Clyde looked to Mercy as he heard her tone. Something was odd about it. Maybe it was just him? Maybe it was just his cynical side coming out as that phrase reminded him of what he and Heather once told eachother. They crashed and burned in less than a year. Clyde tried to shake that off. No need for some phrase to make him get all cynical. He was happy right now. No reason to ruin it.

"Uh... H-Hell yeah we do..!"
He forced himself to say like nothing had bothered him.

"So..." He started before watching her dig under the desk for something, watching her tush wiggle left to right, left to right. "Uh... This mean I finally get yer' number now, right?" He'd tease with a grin, not realizing that was looking for her phone.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:25 am

Mercy found her phone and stood up. She thumbed through it and then held it up so Clyde could see the number. "Yes, Clyde." She said and shook her head, smiling slightly. "And you might even get to see the inside of my apartment one day too." She teased with a wink.

Once Clyde she had finished exchanging phone numbers, Mercy closed her phone. "I'll call you when I get home from work." She said. "How long are you going to be in Tokyo?' She asked.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:37 am

Clyde grinned in a goofy manner towards Mercy's response, releasing a small chuckle as she teased him about seeing her apartment one day. "I'm gonna look forward to it." He'd tell her with a bit of a sly, confident look. He'd get in there.

Finally taking down Mercy's number in his phone. Clyde took a moment to bask in success before turning the paralegal and nodding to her about the phone call later tonight. He then thought about how long he would actually stay in Tokyo.

"Uh... Ain't sure. I have the day off kinda, I figured I might go fishin' in Downtown Ichigaya... I like fishin' by the way... Heh." He admit with a nervous shrug.

"...I could go work out." That would be the right thing to do. But then he'd have to go to Friction's Gym facility. Did they even have a men's room? Did he really need to workout anyway, Clyde wondered when was the last time he went to enjoy the fruits of Japan like pachinko, fishing, arcade fighting games, baseball, K-1 Fighting and surprisingly, sumo. The answer was never!

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:27 am

"Ew." Mercy said and wrinkled her nose at Clyde's words. "The only fish I want to see is on a plate and well past the point of being dead." She certainly wasn't going to go fishing with him, if that's what he was getting at.

Mercy then turned her head and looked at her computer screen. "Well, ok, have fun then." She said, not particularly interested in WHAT he might do. "I guess if you have the day off we could catch some dinner later." She suggested. That way she could just leave afterwards instead of trying to not talk to him on the phone for however long he wanted to yammer on.

"Anyway, I got to get back to work now." She said and plopped in her chair. "See ya." She said looking up at him with a quick smile before turning back to her computer, clacking away like he wasn't even there.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:48 am

Clyde shifted in place as Mercy shot down something he loved. It was a reminder of how different they were and what would lie ahead most likely. "Just somethin' I like ta' do." He muttered like he was sorry for bringing it up.

He raised his eyebrow as she suddenly dismissed him. She used to be all over suggesting self-improving. Was he that boring to her even as her boyfriend? He perked up at the suggestion of dinner though, that sounded nice.

"Alrighty then! I'll hang around town and I'll meet ya later then!" He beamed, watching her suddenly say goodbye and go right back to working. That was it?

A mere moment after watching her type away, Clyde marched up behind Mercy and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Bye" He said quickly before turning to head out the door. Only to turn back around and leave the bouquet on a nearby chair in front of her secretary's desk and then heading for the elevator.

Trying to ignore a weird feeling he had going on about something he could not pin point.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:04 am

Mercy craned her neck as Clyde leaned in for the peck on the cheek. She smiled as she felt the wetness on her cheek and glanced at him so he would see the soft upward curl on her lips. When he was out of the room, she stopped and leaned back in her chair.

Mercy sighed and stood up. She closed her door and locked it and then leaned against it. "What the hell am I doing?" She asked out loud. Her head flopped back and banged against the window. She ran her fingers through her hair and eyed the flowers. Mercy then strode through into Rally's office and fished around through the woman's liquor cabinet. She found a bottle that was nearly empty, popped the cork and gulped down the shot that was left in it. She shivered as it tickled her throat and heated her insides. One shot, even of hearty stuff like that would be quite nice and she knew she wasn't going to drink anymore.

Mercy then grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and carefully poured it into the alcohol bottle. She went back to her desk and began to carefully put the flowers into the bottle until they were all in. She looked at the 'vase' and frowned. "Well, then." She murmured and shook her head. She set the 'vase' on her desk and made sure the label was facing towards her. She then sat down and started clacking away at her computer once more.

She turned her music up louder and was about to continue when she stopped and took out her phone. She then carefully thumbed out a message and hit send.

THX 4 the flowers. C U l8r!

Last edited by 445 on Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content