by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... - Page 2 Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:50 am

"I see....Thank you!" Carol hugged strongly Chigusa. This time she didnt want to let her go.Ever. But anyway,she will have to as she is too tired to keep the grip. She would lean herself onto the bed and look at Chigusa,trying to find the right moment to repeat what she said in the ring. Finally,she made up her mind,gathered courage,took a deep breath a said.

"Do you like me?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital... - Page 2 Empty Re: Carol and Chigusa - In the hospital...

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:08 am

"Do you like me?" Carol asked.

Chigusa felt her face redden more. No doubt she was blushing so brightly that she glowed in the dark. It wasn't the first time someone had asked her that, as she was very popular among the boys. She got hit on every day by her perverted manager Drake, so she should be impervious to such words. Why was her heart beating so loudly? Why did she feel so embarassed? Was it because Carol was a girl? No, it wasn't. Chigusa never cared what gender her lovers were, though she did prefer guys. Love? Not quite. It was admiration. Chigusa admired such a girl, true to her own feelings, true to what she wanted to do. Chigusa saw in Carol much of what she was.

"Carol, you asked me this yesterday," Chigusa said, "At the time, I had no response. I had no way of responding. However, I've been thinking about it now, and I think I finally understand. Carol..." Chigusa paused to take a big breath, "I do like you, I've liked you since I've heard your music, seen you perform, seen you wrestle yesterday. What can I say to express myself? No, I cannot say anything."

Chigusa bent over and kissed Carol on the lips, a long and passionate kiss. She hoped that the kiss would let Carol understand how she feels.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:36 am

Carol's eyes widened as Chigusa suddenly kissed her. Her body was kind of paralysed. But just for a seconds. After that,her arms and legs relaxed and enjoyed the kiss. Carol slowly closed her eyes,her heart beating like....like stomps on her chest. She blushed slightly,but anyway,she enjoyed every second of it. It couldnt be better.

"Ummm.....Such nice lips she has...." She thought and completely gave herself to the purple haired singer.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 am

Chigusa continued their kiss, intent on letting Carol understand exactly how she feels. She broke off finally, calmer, and more collected than before.

"Carol, you kiss well," Chigusa said, touching her lips.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:50 am

"But you're even better..." Carol weakly said as she was feeling tired again. But no. She wont fall asleep....yet. Her barely open eyes would only look at Chigusa. After all,she is the only thing that she can think about right now. And then,she noticed what that kiss really meant. Chigusa liked her! . Carol was just about to explode of emotion in the inside. She invites Chigusa to lay down o her bed beside of her for a while...

"I like you too,Chigusa...."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 am

Chigusa smiled when Carol beckoned for her to get on the bed as well. She finally took off the trenchcoat she was wearing, revealing that she only wore her favorite underwear beneath, a pink lacy bra with matching panties. That was why she did not want to be accosted by any people. She let the coat fall to the ground and crawled onto the bed.

"Carol, show me what you've got," Chigusa said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 am

Carol licked her upper lip,watching at Chigusa taking off the robe. The blonde girl would do the same,but in place of be only wearing underwear,she will reveal that she isnt wearing anything else at all. She will throw the white robe away and crawl toward Chigusa,bitching a little,just to warm things up a bit.

"I'm ready when you are....."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:55 am

"Oh, now I feel overdressed," Chigusa said. She climbed on top of Carol's naked body, feeling the smooth skin, the beautiful breasts and perky nipples, the wonderful smooth thighs. She pressed down a little on Carol's body, pressing their breasts and bodies together, bringing them closer. Chigusa kissed Carol on the lips again, this time using her tongue a little for some pleasurable tongue action. Chigusa felt warmer and warmer, her entire body getting turned on by the closeness.

"I'll let you remove my bra and panties Carol," Chigusa said, "Go on, don't be shy."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:32 pm

Carol didnt doubt it even a second when Chigusa asked her to undress her. She quickly unzipped Chigusa's bra and moved her hands down to grab and start to remove her panties. She blushed slightly as she took off Chigusa's top,revealing her beautiful breast. But she wont stop now. Once the purple haired girl's panties were removed,Carol would throw her underwear aside a pull Chigusa's head close of hers and kiss her on the lips.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Chigusa felt Carol's light touch on her back, and saw her pink bra fall down her arms. Then, Carol's deft hands pulled down Chigusa's panties. Chigusa helped her remove the panties completely by pulling it all the way down and tossing it off to the side. She turned back to Carol.

Carol had put her arms behind the back of Chigusa's head. Chigusa allowed herself to be lead down by Carol's gentle grasp to her lips, kissing them intently again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next