Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, LtLukas, Ragdoll_Jobbers, wrestleryu, xalex, YumiReiko

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Caitlin VS Kanai - Aftermath or Brawl? (complete)

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caitlin VS Kanai - Aftermath or Brawl? (complete)

Post by zxn666 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Immediatly after the Match, in the locker rooms

Kanai ran into the locker rooms after Caitlin, hoping to catch her and to somehow reconciliate. The last thing she wanted was an enemy at AFW. A rival was ok, but if someone were to hate her, then that would be a problem. Kanai knew that Caitlin would be furious at her, and she knew full well that this could easily turn into a nasty locker room brawl. However, she needed to do this. She needed to apologize.

The locker room was empty. Kanai made her way through the row after row of lockers until she finally found Caitlin, alone, at the end of a row.

Kanai tried to approach her, but as she walked, she slipped when she stepped on an empty can. She tried to grab a locker door to break her fall, but failed. The door opened with a slam, easily getting Caitlin's attention.

Last edited by 265 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Caitlin VS Kanai - Aftermath or Brawl?

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Caitlin was already in the locker room, grumbling to herself. She was not happy. Not in the least. Caitlin then heard a loud noise and turned to see that pink haired girl again. She glared at her, Kanai being the last person she wished to see right now. "Go away."

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Kanai got up and dusted her bottom off. "There's no need to be so mean Caitlin-san" Kanai said, "What happened in the ring was purely an accident." She saw Caitlin glaring at her.

"Look, I'm sorry alright?" Kanai pleaded, "Tell you what, in order to make it up to you, I'll let you ask for anything you want from me. I'm pretty rich, so I'll be able to get it for you."

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:26 pm

"I don't want anything from you. Now, or ever. Piss off." She replied coldly. There was nothing she could do in her mind that would keep Caitlin from hating Kanai right now.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:38 pm

"I'm doing this because I respect you Caitlin," Kanai said, "Look, don't hate me for what happened in the ring! Eventually worse things will happen to you. I know, I've been there!"

Kanai would walk closer to Caitlin, close enough to be within arm's reach.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

"Oh, is that why you decided to molest me in public TWICE?" She growled, turning towards her. She glared at her as she came closer. "Take one step closer and I'll kick your face in." She threatened.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 pm

"This girl really needs to vent a little," Kanai thought.

Kanai didn't back off. She continued to approach Caitlin slowly, wary of any movements that might be an act of force. She knew that by even trying to talk to the cheerleader she was picking a fight, but that was what she wanted. She wanted a private one-on-one, no holds barred catfight brawl. She wanted to prove to both herself and Caitlin that no woman could ever best her and live it down. Kanai's heel tendencies had won out.

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Caitlin watched her take more than one step. In truth, she was still tired from struggling with this kawaii, but she put her fists up before darting towards her. "You asked for it, bitch." She declared, trying to throw a kick into her face.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:42 pm

Kanai expected Caitlin to attack her, barely ducking out of the way of the kick. She raised her hands in a defensive position, preapring to engage Caitlin in combat.

"Don't do this Caitlin," Kanai warned, "I'm not going to hold back if we do fight!"

zxn666

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:07 pm

"Then back the fuck off and leave me alone." She declared, keeping her fists up.

Psychopatrick88

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Caitlin VS Kanai - Aftermath or Brawl? (complete)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top