» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 2:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 10:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 9:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 pm

"But... but... we.., are... dueling... our... bearhugs..." Noel protested, "Using... other... moves... are... cheating......" As she looked rather pitifully at the giant girl she's fighting.

As the big girl challenged her to attack, Noel would walk slowly towards her opponent and attempts to grab her opponent by the waist, if successful, she will attempt to put the larger girl in her "Avici Rack".

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Great Force. VS Noel, in Noel's Debut match~

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:50 pm

GreatForce waited for her to attack and when Noel grabbed her waist GreatForce would rotate her arms inward to grab them. If that worked then GreatForce would turn inward and Judo throwing Noel to the ground beating her at her own game. Cause even tho Noel was born in a working class GreatForces parents were murdered in witch she had to survive only to be help by a master that also made her work hard. GreatForce was basically hardened being in many street fights having the experience of a real fight not some stupid controlled fight.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 pm

After being throw on the ground again, Noel got ever sadder, hey! She's only here to earn some money. She had been used to using strength to overcome speed and skill before, and using strength against strength finally proving herself to be stronger before.

But, against someone around the same strength class strong as herself but with superior speed and skill, she's totally screwed. This totally remind her of her struggle against the she-devil Darkstar Chaos, there's no way she can win. So what will she do? Admit defeat? No, that would be rather unprofessional, she might lose fans and get less pay due to this.

And thus, on wobbly feet, Noel stands up again, "I... will... fight... to... the... end..." By now, she know she's no match to GreatForce, but the match must go on! Well, if Noel wants her pay, that is.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 pm

GreatForce would see Noel get up and knew that she couldn't take much more as her feet wobble as she stood up. "I can see... were your coming... from..." GreatForce felt much that same as Noel did but in her cases she won with luck. So wanting to end this GreatForce would take Noel before getting her in a toe hold. If this worked she'd keep holding for as long as it would take!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:23 pm

After struggle in the hold for a whole, Noel submitted, with tears in her sleepy eyes, "You... you... won......" She cried softly, "But... I...still... stronger... you...... just more... skillful..." Still rather stubborn, even after losing.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:30 pm

GreatForce would offer her hand "Skill... always beats... Strength... but you did... very good..." GreatForce may not be the strongest but her skill is what makes her win matches but in the end GreatForce feels like everyone else were no one is higher than the other... GreatForce also wanted to be friends with Noel since she come's from a somewhat similar life style like hers.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:36 pm

"Thanks... for... the... compliment" Noel repiled as she accepted the hands offered by her conquer. "You... are... nice...... Can... we... be... friends?" The little pink tank requested the big green one.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:53 pm

"Thu-thanks... we can... be friends..." GreatForce gladly excepted the offer as she pulled Noel up. In the end Tonight tho it was hell GreatForce had made a new friend at the end of it.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:54 am

Tatsuki had watched the whole match and was completely worried for Noel having GreatForce as her opponent and her worries were true. After the match ended, Tatsuki rushed into the ring from the crowd and dashed at Noel to give her a big hug. "Noel-chan! Are you okay??" She knew about Noel since she watched reruns of Wrestle Angels matches and then turned her gaze to her close friend GreatForce. "Shame on you GreatForce-san! How can you do such a thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:37 am

"Teh you should... see me on death watch... Tatsuki that's were I get bloody..." GreatForce would check to see if Noel had any bruises or bones that needed to be repaired. "Don't Tatsuki she's fine I held back so I didn't beat her up too bad..." GreatForce would smirk as she rubbed Tatsuki's back.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next