by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:19 am

Tea runs at the Chinese girl right after getting back up from tossing her opponent backwards to then jump up in the air in an attempt to body slam her opponent, and should this work, Tea will turn herself around to straddle her opponent then repeatedly throw hard punches aimed at the Chinese girl's face.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium - Page 2 Empty Re: Kawaii Debut! Aurore Ha ChitBang vs Teanna Nium

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:49 am

The body slam does does much damage due to Aurore's strong body and Tea's light weight. However, Aurore was surprise that Tea didn't hurt herself using that move on her and is still able to follow up a attack. Since a lot of people whom tried to body slam onto her body actually hurt themselves instead of her from the impact, it's like slamming onto concrete floor, this girl might be small and a bit weaker then herself, but just as tough.

And as Tea straddle and starts punching Aurore, she tried to grab Tea's hands to stop the punching, however, Tea's punches were moving much, much faster then Aurore's hands, and the tall girl just got her face punched over and over again for around 10 seconds before she give up on capturing the smaller girl's fists and instead tries to cover her face with her forearms to block Tea's raining fists of fury. "This is painful!" She complains, while she doesn't feel any discomfort from the pain, she can still feel the pain from her face and can tell how badly bruised her face must be, is this little girl trying to disfigure her or something? Hey, a girl's face is her life!

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Everyone was sure surprised over Tea's ruthlessness that she has been showing through the early starting of the match, leading some to think that she shouldn't be a Kawaii just like Cerbera. Tea kept up her punching assaults to Aurore's face, even after she stopped trying to grab the Kawaii's arms to block the punches to attack her arms while trying to punch her opponent's face.

Tea kept punching for awhile, not paying attention to the catcalls coming from the crowd from seeing Tea seated on the Chinese girl. For a while Tea starts to get annoyed by the girl's blocking so she came up with an idea. She moves back a little bit on Aurore and moves her hands to the Chinese girl's breasts and pinches the nipples in an effort to make her drop her guard. Then during this chance, Tea will drop a hard punch in Aurore's stomach and another at her face.

Tea will stand up after that last punch to Aurore's face and force the girl up by grabbing under her armpits, Tea then would arm her arms around her opponent's body before using all her might to pick her up and toss her backwards with a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Last edited by 11297 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:42 pm

At first, Aurore thought her arms could easily defend the assault, however, as the rain of punches smashes again and again on her arms, she felt pain, very pain, as usually it doesn't make her cry, but she knows her arms are getting bruised fast from being the smaller girl's punching bag. "Just what are your fists made of? Tungsten carbide?" she commented, "My arms are breaking from them!" Rather exaggerated, but true is, being able to damage Aurore's arms are a big achievement.

"Hey! No fair!" The tall Chinese girl screams as her nipples were pinched, her major weakness being that while pain does not effect her, other sensation does, and a funny, relaxing sensation flows through her body as she got pinched. This cause her body to relax, and thus allow the punch to her stomach to actually bruised her abs, strong, solid abs which even iron hammers can't bruise without at least dozens of hits, and next, her face.

"This is too much." She declare after being Suplexed, "Don't think you can bully me!" She exclaimed, which is rather funny, a huge girl accusing a much smaller one for bullying her. Even with her eyes still seeing stars from the suplex, Aurore tries to run towards her little foe with a tackle, hoping to be able to get a grip on the little lighting bruiser.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Tea laid on the mat on her back for a little bit after tossing Aurore backwards, she soon stands back up though but a little slower then normal. Her ahoge goes into the shape of a question mark yet again when she hears her opponent accusing her of bullying her just for outmatching her in this match. "What are you...? A sore loser...?. She certainly has done quite so little yet done a lot to someone who is double her size. Maybe this girl was nothing but looks and talk?

The new Kawaii certain should have kept her attention up since when she fully stood up, she just stood there as her Chinese opponent came rushing at her in a tackle. "Oof!" Tea then returned her attention back towards her opponent as she looked at her in the eye with her one eye and then would attack her opponent in this by headbutting her if she can and if possible, follow that up with a knee to either her stomach or crotch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:32 pm

“But... but you don't even take a break to rest!” The big girl complained, rather amusing, we must say, "You are too strong for a girl your size! This is cheating~~~" She complains.

And as she tacked her opponent, the smaller girl proved too fast for her again as before she can do another to the one eye maiden, Aurore got headbutted, which make her see stars yet again and kneed in the abs which she hardly feels. And from all of that, all she can do is to hold her face with one hand while trying to shake off the giddiness in her head, she can't fight like this.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:39 pm

"I'm not too strong, you are just too weak..." She would taunt to her opponent who seriously was annoying Tea to no end, was this girl REALLY an adult? She is complaining like a 5 year old brat. "And here I thought I was childish before my disease "ate" my brain..." She would add.

Seeing her opponent's stunned state after head butting her, Tea would go behind Aurore and jump on her back and wrap her arms around the Chinese girl's neck for a Sleeper Hold but then would wrap her legs around her stomach for a Sleeper Scissors combo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:48 pm

"You.. you are mean..." the tall girl protests, "I am not weak! I defeated muscular guys with my bearhug before!" with tears in her eyes, this really is a humiliation, and Aurore always thought she herself was strong for her size, oh well. This girl sure is scarey. How could someone so cute be so scarey? "What? You had some sort of a brian disease before?" She was rather stunned at the news.

And after being headbutted, Aurore was putted into a Sleeper Scissors from the back. She could felt the girl's legs compressing her waist, and it sure felt pain, but what's worse was the girl's sleeper threatening to cut off her air supply and put her out cold, there was not much Aurore could do except to try to pry her arms off her neck. She was having trouble so, since the tiny girl had rather strong arm, and Aurore really has to use all her strength in attempt to pray her torturer's arms off.

Last edited by 11749 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm

Tea ignored all what Aurore said to try to stick up for herself and even bringing up that she defeated muscular men with her bearhug, finding it SO very hard to believe if she can give her this trouble, but she felt she had to answer when Aurore was wondering about her disease. "Still do..." She said since she really still has her disease but is merely paused by suppressors since its a new disease that has no known cure.

Tea wasn't squeezing her opponent's neck much with her Sleeper hold since she isn't cruel at all, but she did feel the need to weaken or distract this girl before taking her down. So to try and loosen her grip on her arms Tea will lick Aurore's ear and then lightly bite it, during this moment as well, Tea will pull backwards on her opponent to bring her down onto the mat and keep holding her in this submission.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:12 pm

The lick and bite on her ear causes Aurore to release her grip on her little foe's arms, and thus got pulled down onto the floor with her foe, and will be in Tea's mercy for the next few moments.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next