Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru

2 posters

Go down

Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru Empty Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Submissions only match with standard rules. Pinfalls or KOs won't stop the fight. Two out of three submissions to win the match.

Alicia Cherry - Age: 20; Height: 5' 8" Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru 31.jpg

VS

Ataru Toranami - Age: 18; Height: 5' 7" Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru Ryuke.jpg

Ataru was a bit nervous, as always in the moments preceeding a match. His experience in AFW so far had been quite different from what he had expected after all... and not for the best. Rather than fierce opponents using their fighting skills against him, which would be the best to improve in his own abilities... he had faced most of the times seductive, often overwhelming girls using embarassing submission holds and their female charms to dominate the match.

"Damn, just stay focused on the fight tonight, baka. Whatever she can try, it's nothing but a wrestling opponent come to fight you. Just stay focused and go for the victory..", he would repeat to himself, almost an auto-training mantra of sorts, while walking his way to the ring, absently waving his hand in response to the roaring crowd.

Once in the middle of the ring, the Japanese boy would toss his robe to a group of screaming, young female fans, remaining in his usual wrestling attire: naked torso, a pair of tight white shorts with the Japanese flag on the side and matching wrestling boots.
Doing some light stretching movements and watching at the ramp in awaiting of his opponents to show up, Ataru would try his best not to let himself be distracted tonight. The question was: would Alice let his plans be realized that easily?

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru Empty Re: Submission Time: Alicia vs Ataru

Post by SolidJake Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"Mmmmm... I hope this guy can handle the sexiness that is Alicia," Alicia muttered to herself, smirking. She was dressed in her black bikini, waiting backstage for her music to play, so she could make an appearance. While most people would be incredibly nervous in her situation, Alicia looked... Relaxed! It was her first match, against a guy who had been in the AFW for a while. But it was a submission match, and Alicia prided herself in submissions, even if hers were a little "unorthodox". "I just hope he knows he won't be getting any of THIS any time soon," Alicia said to herself, smacking her ass for emphasis.

Alicia heard her entrance music play, and began making her way down to the ring, swinging her hips and humming to the song. She loved hearing the guys cheer, the cat calls and wolf whistles brought a big grin to her face. She raised her arms in the air as the crowd cheered, basking in the glory of her debut. She had a feeling she would be enjoying her time at the AFW.

Alicia climbed into the ring, and made her way towards Ataru, looking him up and down. "Well hello there," She smirked, winking at the boy. He was just a bit shorter than him. She hoped he wouldn't be TOO much of a pushover, though that was better than him actually beating her. Alicia stuck out her hand, looking her Japanese opponent right in the eyes. "I'm Alica. What's your name?"

[size=150:3bzi8ns2]My wrestlers:

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Swinging her hips and humming to her song, the gorgeous girl appeared on the ramp was flirting with the fans captivating them, raising wild enthusiasm to every single swaying of her hips and every playful wink to the male audience. It was not hard to say that the crowds had chosen their favorite already.

"Umf great... my prayers have been heard indeed", Ataru would grumble to himself. Another flirtaceous and sexy wrestler. Not that he preferred them ugly and hairy of course, but Alicia looked, and definitely acted like the kind of female wrestler who would know well how to tease her opponents in order to gain an advantage.
To Ataru's further embarassement, in spite of the cute delicate looks Alicia was still slightly taller than him, as he noticed once the contenders would be facing each other in the middle of the ring.

"H-Hello.. I am Ataru. Sorry to welcome you as an opponent tonight... but let's show them a good match!". No matter if Alicia was his opponent, nor if she could possibly use her gorgeous body to gain some advantage. She was still a newcomer, so Ataru thought that giving her a nice welcome would be fair. Starting things in a new federation is always hard after all.
With such gentleman-fairplay stuff in mind, the young Japanese would stretch out his hand for Alicia to clench. While at the same time, the bell rung matter of factly starting the hostilities.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 am

Alicia smiled sweetly as she grasped Ataru's hand. "Well hello there, Ataru. No need to be sorry," she grinned seductively, "I'm sure this'll be a match we'll both remember. And hopefully the crowd will enjoy it just as much." It was easy to see just how much the crowd mattered to Alicia. She loved attention. The people wanted a show, and she would DEFINITELY be giving them one, even if it was at Ataru's expense.

Hearing the bell ring, Alicia's eyes lit up. This was it. Her chance to show everyone what she was made of. Taking advantage of the fact that she was still grasping Ataru's hand, Alicia quickly pulled him towards her, and wrapped her arms around his head. It was a dirty trick, but a good one, nonetheless. Once her arms were fully around her cute opponent's head, she pulled him right up to her body, and pressed his head downward, right into her luscious breasts. Alicia wasn't wasting any time getting straight to her seductive moves!

"Mmmm, I hope you're okay with my... Different style of wrestling," Alicia purred to the boy, "I think we can both enjoy this if you just sit back and let my body lull you into submission. Because I know that whatever you might say, you're enjoying this." Anyone watching could easily see how sure Alicia is of herself. Alicia kept the boy held in her standing breast smother. Could there be a submission this early on in the match?!

Tension Guys: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-males-f60/jake-casko-t7206.html:3bzi8ns2]Jake Casko[/url:3bzi8ns2]

Tension Gals: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/tension-pro-females-f61/alicia-cherry-t8590.html:3bzi8ns2]Alicia Cherry[/url:3bzi8ns2]

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 am

"Wha...? mrffff.....!". Caught by surprise, Ataru would find his face confined into the soft prison of Alicia's breastsmothering so early in the match.

His head hugged tightly to hold him in place, he was caught in a hold that would make most of the male audience jealous... except for he could not actually breathe!

Thinking straight in that teasing and embarassing situation was hard, which would work in Alicia's favor. Rather than hitting her opponent, Ataru was just flailing his arms quite amusingly, while she could secure him nice and steady in her hold, taking advantage of the boy's legs bending a little.

Finally Ataru could start to push with his hands trying to get free, but it would probably take more to break free from Alicia's smothering embrace.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:55 pm

(Sorry about the wait. Life got a little crazy)

Alicia grinned as Ataru flailed, while his muffled yells from between her breasts made her giggle. "Are you having fun yet?" Alicia suggestively asked Ataru, "Ahhh, who am I kidding? Of course you are! Who wouldn't LOVE this?" She was having so much fun already! She'd never gotten to try this in an actual fight, and so far she was loving it! But she couldn't just stand here in one spot! The crowd wanted action, and no matter how humorous it was to see Ataru get smothered by Alicia's breasts, she had to do even more!

With this is mind, combined with the fact that Ataru was beginning to push himself out, Alicia got an idea! She slowly moved her right leg in between Ataru's, and then behind his right leg. She then moved all of her weight forward, attempting to land on top of Ryu, her breasts still smothering him! Maybe this could be enough to give her the first point!

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Fighting blindly for freedom, Ataru would eventually feel one of the girl's sinuous legs hook behind his.

The boy's attempt at pulling away from her breastsmother actually worked against himself, unwittingly cooperating with her plan of tripping Ataru and falling ontop of him.

"Mrpphhhhh....!!!", Alicia's successful maneuvre was rewarded by the pleasant vibration of Ataru's muffled groan as the air was pressed out of his lungs, his face pushed deeper into her cleavage as the girl's weight adding to the hold.

With Ataru temporarily stunned from the fall, Alicia could capitalize the chance to secure him deeper into her air-depriving hold before the Japanese boy would resume his muffled squirmings.
While trying to fight his way out or reach the ropes, Ataru could feel his muscles starting to get sloppy and his mind dizzy from lack of air, making his struggles more urgent... but less effective.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidJake Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Alicia could only smirk as Ataru's painfully useless struggles continued. She knew that she had him. "All you have to do is taaaappppp," Alicia teasingly sang to the Japanese boy she was smothering with her voluptuous chest, "You know you want toooo!" If it was this easy to smother Ataru now, then Alicia knew she could win this match easily. "I won't even let him get a single submission out of me," She promised to herself.

The red haired beauty squeezed the back of Ataru's head, shoving him as deep as possible into her curvaceous cleavage. She knew that his air was running out, and If he didn't tap soon, he would pass out, and that would give Alicia a whole new opportunity to try to smother the first submission out of him. She had really put him in a lose-lose situation. And she loved it.

SolidJake

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:34 am

Trapped underneath Alicia's body and especially smothered by her soft curvy breasts, Ataru could hear Alicia serenading him with the taunting, lullaby-like singing of her happy voice.

Lulled like a little baby??? Of course he would never accept to tapout to such an embarassing submission hold! Therefore, he just kept struggling... and losing strenghts as a matter of facts, which was unwittingly playing along with Alicia's plan to make him weak and putty in her holds.

Soon, Ataru's squirmings and flailings would get increasingly sloppy and meek, as treacherous tiredness was starting to take its toll on the dazed boy's mind.
"m-mfffhh.....", went his muffled, subsiding protests as he felt himself getting dizzy.
The mere idea of passing out with Alicia singing him to sleep like a baby was provocating him into struggling all out.... and, ironically, it was exactely the reason for he was getting sleepier and sleepier....

Last edited by 157 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:46 am; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down