Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aurora Higurashi

Go down

Aurora Higurashi Empty Aurora Higurashi

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:25 am

Aurora Higurashi AuroraOutfit_zpsdebbd74d

Name: Aurora Higurashi (formerly Wilson)
Sex: Female
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 124 lbs
Nationality: American
Alignment: Face

Theme Song:

Background
Aurora grew up in a somewhat competitive household.  Her mother is a corporate lawyer and her father is a local politician.  She was always pushed by the two to become something great.  In high school, she originally pursued such intellectual prospects like law.  However, when she discovered athletics her life took a very different turn.  She got into track and field first.  Then swimming.  Then lacrosse.  She couldn't get enough of it.  By the time she graduated high school, she knew she wanted to do something that was active and competitive.  Something that could really make her feel alive.

During college, she took up wrestling simply as a hobby.  It developed into something much greater than that.  Though average in size, Aurora made up for it with a dedication to doing everything she could do, perfectly.  By the time she graduated college, she was already a regular on the amateur wrestling circuit.  She got a big break when a talent agent saw her in one of her matches.  The next week, she was signing a contract and officially ascended to professional wrestler status. She spent the next four years traveling the country and performing with the big names on the national stage.

Her younger sister, Talia, followed in her footsteps and traveled to Japan to participate in the AFW league.  When she stopped calling and popping up on television, Aurora thought she'd travel there to join Friction.  At the very least, she'd get to catch up with her sister.  More importantly, though, the AFW was the hottest thing in the female wrestling world. She had to be apart of it.

Personality  
Aurora's a perfectionist in everything she does but still has enough sense to know when enough is enough.  She's kind and outgoing with an unhealthy obsession with yogurt.  It's a little hard to fully gain her trust as she's a bit skeptical of other's intentions.  She still does care deeply for her friends and family, though, and shows it in her own ways.

Wrestling Information

Strengths: Experienced in countering opponents
Weaknesses: Not strong on offense
Wrestling Style: Balanced Defensively

Signature Moves:  
Springboard Moonsault - Aurora leaps onto the second rope and launches herself into the air backwards and towards a lying down opponent.
Sleeper Slam - Aurora applies a sleeper hold to the opponent, then falls face first to the ground, pulling the opponent down with her and driving the back and head of the opponent into the ground.

Finishing Moves:
Face Breaker DDT - Aurora grabs her opponent at the back of the neck with both hands, leaps up while putting her knees up as she pulls her opponent to the ground and facefirst against her kneecaps.
Elevated Boston Crab - While her opponent is facedown, Aurora picks up both legs as if applying a boston crab except that she straightens her back and keeps the legs high so her opponent's chest is the only thing hitting the ground.

Preferred Matches:  Anything, preferably nothing hardcore or NHB.

Stats
Strength - 74
Submission - 87
Durability - 81
Technical - 98
Speed - 88
Charisma - 83
Hardcore - 75
Stamina - 89
Overall - 89

Appearance: Aurora has a radiant complexion that matches her bright personality.  

Aurora and Talia:

AFW Match History: 2-0

Match vs Cassie Elliot: Win via Pinfall
Higurashis: Win via Pinfall

Ongoing Matches

AFW Relationships
Friends
Allies
Rivals
Taylor Parker
Enemies
Crushes
Family
Talia Wilson (Sister)
Alex Wilson (Brother)
Mamouru Higurashi (Husband)
Megumi Higurashi (Daughter)

Timeline
1. Establishing Networks: Aurora happens upon a helpful manager...in more than one way.
2. The Real You: Just walking by...
3. Illusion: Aurora rushes to the hospital after she hears about her sister's injury
4. The Bond of the Broken: Aurora arrives at the hospital just in time to catch Cassie leaving
5. Good Morning Beautiful: Training with Mamouru....'s mother
6. Cassie Elliot Vs Aurora Wilson: Aurora finally gets her chance at Cassie
7. So What if You Can See: Aurora has to put up with that annoying girl again
8. Can I Come Over?: It's a small world after all
9. Summer Splash: Aurora gets to play spoiler for Taylor
10. The Hand That Rocks: A little revelation...and a huge plan for the future.
11. Baby on Board: Truth is stranger than fiction anyhow
12. Lightning Crashes: A new mother cries

Last edited by 9943 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down