Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

kaz, Kelsea, Liesmith, noob, Person, Vcom7418, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Shizuku Himuro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shizuku Himuro

Post by CybeastGregarX on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:49 am

Name: Shizuku Himuro
Alias: The Girl Guided By Destiny, Submission Queen, Big Booty Bandit
Sex: Female
Birthday: November 27th
Eyes: Red
Hair: Dark Slate Gray
Height: 5.6
Weight: 145 lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Alignment: Neutral

Entrance music

Nana Mizuki - Meikyuu Butterfly

Not much is known about Shizuku, but what is known is that she often relied on Destiny as her guide and was a popular wrestler in the Wrestle Angels league before it shut down. She has a reputation as a highly skilled Submission user, even being able to be able to either equal or surpass Toshimi Minami's skill being called the Submission Queen. She had a friendly rivalry with Chisato Sakurai and teamed up with her on some occasions with also facing her a few times in numerous matches that ended in either a win or a loss for either girl. After Wrestle Angels was shut down, Shizuku put away her old wrestling outfit and donned a new one after entering an Underground wrestling league to make herself look like a heel wrestler for a while. One day while working at her part time job as a Fortune Teller, Shizuku got a call from Chisato who was in the AFW Wrestling league, she invited her rival to join the AFW and leave the Underground league. Shizuku was unsure at first but then came to realized that she wasn't happy with fighting in the Underground, so she threw her new outfit away and put her old and um.... interesting outfit back on and registered into the Friction AFW League to wrestle properly once more.

Shizuku is a beautiful and busty woman with a big butt, and her long hair is split into an upside down V.

Visual Appearance

Shizuku's traditional and... interesting wrestling attire.

Shizuku's nice and popular ass.

Shizuku's casual clothing.

Shizuku's fun wrestling moments

Shizuku's not so fun wrestling moments...

(As much as I hate seeing the Wrestle Angels girls in mixed wrestling, I had to put this up since its hot to see Shizuku in a Bearhug)

Shizuku is usually serious and cold judging from her expressions and her tone of voice but not in a bad way at all, deep down she is a kind person if you get to know her and will give those who's fortune she tells good advice if their fortune turns out bad to help them avoid it to make it better in the end for them. While in the ring, Shizuku is completely serious brutal with her fighting which would make others think she is a bad person even though she is fighting to win.

Other Facts
- Fortune Tell is Shizuku's schtick, she especially likes to use tarot cards for her divinations.
- The fan have dubbed Shizuku as one of the "Four Beautiful Butt Devas" due to having one of the most beautiful butts in wrestling, along with Freya Kagami, Lucky Uchida, and Chisato Sakurai.
- Shizuku may not show it in public, but she is very proud of her butt. When she is alone she would usually look at herself in the mirror and rubs her butt gently and hopes that her future lover would enjoy her butt.
-Her nickname, the Big Booty Bandit was given to her from a blogger named RyonaKing who called her his nemesis since every time he fought her in the Wrestle Angels Survivor games, he usually always lost to her. (This is a true story by the way)

Wrestling Information
Strengths: She is very skilled with submissions that can rival or even surpass Toshimi Minami's and is able to make anyone tap out with torturous techniques
Weaknesses: Shizuku can repel or break free from submissions with ease, but she cannot do so with Suplexes and Powerhouse moves
Style: Submission Master

Preferred Matches: Standard and Submission matches

Favored moves

Single Leg Boston Crab

Abdominal Stretch

Camel Clutch

Finishing moves

Lion Tamer

Dragon Sleeper

Stretch Plum

Wrestling Attire:
See pics for her outfit