Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Cirno, Clobber Jobber, Deus001, freeko, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, noob, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, tehbohemian, TiefBlau, Winner3, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:01 am by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDragon)

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:16 pm

Cougra wondered what would be going on for the match until Anampo came from behind to grab her by the waist. "Wha-WOAAAAH!!"She screamed out before being slammed on her back in a German suplex. Lying on the ground and moaning, she would ask, "Revenge? Ughh...revenge for what?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Curiosity Killed the Cat (so to speak/ for IndigoDra

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Anampo was succesfully able to throw Cougra on her back.She let's go of her waist and quickly stood up.Yoshiro laughs in a wicked way that might have struck fear into the cat. "You see,I thought about it.And during both Anampo and I's matches,we didn't exactly give you the payback you needed.Now is the perfect time." Though still a bit reluctant,Anampo spoke: "N-Now get up and face us,both of us"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:07 pm

"Payback?" Cougra asked as she slowly stood up and rubbed her back. "Ohhhh, you're still not mad about me beating you both are you?" As she got back in her fighting stance, she would add, "Heh, I never faced two fighters at the same time before, but now you two are my prey."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:18 pm

"You've never faced two opponents at once,you say? Then that alone is a major disadvantage." Yoshiro noted,seeing that this was actually going better than her original planning.She stood up,looking at Anampo and noding.The rabbit stood next to Yoshiro,both facing Cougra

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:41 pm

"We'll see about that!" Cougra said as she spread out her arms to get ready to pounce. Then she would charge and aimed to grab either one of them in order to start the match.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:48 pm

It wasn't expected that Cougra would shy from a fight,even with the odds against her.Yoshiro was grabbed by the brave cat.She struggled to try and break free of her.Anampo had to think for a moment,eventually trying to tackle Cougra.Even if they all fell.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:53 pm

"You're first, little birdie!" Cougra exclaimed as she grabbed Yoshiro. "Wait until I pluck out your feathers and-UGH!" She was then tackled by Anampo and they all fell on the carpet together. Cougra groaned as she tried to get back up.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Yoshiro started to panic when she heard Ciugra threatening to pluck her feathers.But,Anampo had came to her aid by tackling the cat.All three of the girls fell to the floor.Hoping to get up before Cougra,Yoshiro tried to pin her down on her stomach. "Get ready to face the music,little alley cat!" She taunted

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:51 pm

"UGH!" Cougra huffed out as she was sat on by Yoshiro on her stomach. "I'm not an alley cat! And get off of me, birdbrain!!" She tried to push Yoshiro off and wondered what Anampo would do.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:01 am

"No way!" Yoshiro proteted to Cougra.She only sat on the cat to distract her from Anampo.Who was slipping the cat's legs into a figure four leglock.This combonation between the two would only work if Cougra doesn't notice them

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 59 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top