Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, CybeastGregarX, LunarWolf, Teenwrestler, TheEditor1023, TiefBlau, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Bear In The Bird's Cage

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bear In The Bird's Cage

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:40 am

"Go on...Dont try and hold back any whines,yells,cries,or even any questions! Now,do it." Yoshiro damn near commanded.She let up on bending Sally's legs back,and started to focus on her feet.She tries to lick in small spots,all over the soles. "This'll be easy,you're already laughing from just a small kiss on the heels!"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:46 am

Sally began to giggle, then laugh, then nearly cry with ticklish mirth, shaking underneath Yoshiro and trying to kick her feet! The licking was too much for her sensitive feet - she felt like she was being tortured, but with tickles instead. "Hah! Hahahaha! Haha, w-what are you dooooiiing!? S-st-stop - heeeheeheehee, s-seriously, that tickles way too much!" Poor, sensitive Sally is starting to cry with laughter, pounding the bed with her fists!

Julia 'The Jackhammer' Forge

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:06 am

Not wanting this....Punishment (If it can truly be called that anymore) to run on for too long,Yoshiro soon got up from her position and off of Sally's bed. "That was,different,now wasnt it? Much better than submissions?" Asking these questions to some one as tough as Sally seemed odd.There was a girl who was bigger than her,at the bird's whim from a few licks? It was odd.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:22 am

Sally was still giggling as Yoshiro got off, wiping her feet off on the carpet. "Yeah, heck of a lot better than one of those... crab clutches. Now that you've, um, 'punished' me, ya want me to make you that food?"

Sally was an odd girl. To be honest, she had enjoyed the tickle torture - laughing and being tickled was a cute... friendly way to do things, in her opinion. And Sally loved being friendly. But since it was supposed to be a 'punishment', Brown had acted like she couldn't take anymore of it - it was a game. Give and take. Have fun, enjoy the evening. So, Sally grinned, and reoffered her pancakes to the birdgirl!

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 am

True,her way of punishing Sally may not have been up to par with expectations,but it was her first time to be truly in command.Yoshiro heard the re-offer on the pancakes and almost forgot about them. "Of course!"

She looked at Sally a bit oddly.She seemed,happy.But...More happy than should need be. "Hey...I-I know you probably enjoyed that but,uh....Why so,happy?" Yoshiro decided to ask at last. "D-Do you think,Im really comming on to you?"

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:44 am

Sally chuckled softly, then looked a little bashful. "I'm sorry if I seem too happy, Miss Yoshiro. It's just my nature to enjoy life... try and enjoy everything that comes my way! And, what can I say... you're a fun girl. I guess I am having way more fun bein' your slave than I should... I'll try and look more servile and slavey, OK?" She tries for a downbeaten, shy expression and a soft frown, but her lips keep trying to curl up into a smile.

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 am

"Its fine.Y-You dont have to act any way like that.Just be yourself." Yoshiro spoke out,obviously flustered.Her supposed hold of power on Sally was quickly collapsing. "And...What about my other question?" Yoshiro asks again,intent on finding what was happening in the girl's mind.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:59 am

"What, about you coming onto me?" Sally smiled again, softly, looking at Yoshiro. "I'd be happy if you were... but if you're not interested, I'm alright with that, too. I'm happy to be... well, right now we're master and slave, and if you told me to get on my hands and knees and bark like a dog, I would! But afterwards... I hope we can be friends, you know?" Sally would start to walk towards the kitchen. "But, anyway, would the beautiful mistress like her pancakes with syrup, butter, blueberries...?"

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 am

"Well,I have a boyfriend.And he's here,at the AFW.So,I cant tempt myself and cannot try to take temptation.He'd be pretty mad if I did." Yoshiro tries to explain to Sally.It made her think of what Conza was doing.Last she heard,he was in a match of his own.Which struck fear into her...

Her prisoner's question about the pancakes snapped her out of it for the moment. "Well....Just butter and syrup would be fine.A-And make some for yourself,if you want some too."

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo on Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 am

Sally nodded, suddenly serious. "Oh, you should have told me you were already taken, Yoshiro. I would've flirted a lot less if I'd known beforehand... but yeah, let's leave that behind. Pancakes smooth everything over, right?"

With that, Sally would become a flurry of kitchen activity, turning on stoves, mixing batter, humming and bustling, until she'd have a stack of pancakes ready fifteen minutes later!

TekRobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top