Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:55 am

“Ahhh!” Irezumi yelped as Mio began to twist her ankle. The pain wasn’️t intense, yet, but Zumi knew that it soon would be. She was also extremely worried at the kind of damage a joint stress could do - if she was left hobbling for the rest of the match, it would severely cramp her style.

“No! Getoff!” she winced. Irezumi would abandon the body scissors, unwrapping her free leg from Mio’️s body. She would try and aim a couple of ungainly kicks down onto Mio’️s body, but the position she was in meant that they wouldn’️t have much power.

“Ah, fuck,” she hissed, as the stabbing pain in her ankle intensified. The naked ninja was really starting to wriggle in distress now. She needed to release the pressure in her leg, fast. With a grunt of effort, Irezumi would roll sideways, lifting herself off Mio, and lying prone on her front beside the other girl.

It wasn’️t as much of an escape as she would have liked, but it would at least un-twist her ankle for now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 6 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:22 pm

"No! You, nngh, get off!" Mio barked back as Irezumi began to deliver a couple of kicks that were more annoying than hurting.

Still, it managed to loosen her grip on the ninja's leg and she could only scoffed as her opponent forcefully rolled herself off. Mio coughed a bit and sighed. She sluggishly rolled herself to her side and gasped for air. The masked girl's scissor was really draining her back there. The brawler glanced at Irezumi with an exhausted expression.

Her opponent had been a real tough one this time. She liked that, of course, as this was also a chance to test herself. Without saying anything, Mio would roll again towards the ninja, attempting to put her body on top of the girl's back so that their figure would form a cross on the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:28 am

“Hahh…” Irezumi gasped with relief as she extracted her leg from the ankle lock, rolling away and flopping face-down on the mat. Scissoring Mio had used her own energy, too, and the naked ninja was now out-of breath and a bit flustered. She allowed herself a few seconds respite, panting as she lay there with her peachy bare ass pointing upwards.

“Oof!” she grunted as she felt Mio lay down on top of her. It seemed there was no rest for the wicked. Irezumi would squirm a little, but she still needed more of a rest before she could put any real energy into throwing Mio off.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:40 am

"Ow... let me rest here for a bit..." Mio sighed as her front pressed the masked girl's back.

The brawler did nothing more than panting on top of Irezumi, trying to keep the girl pinned as much as she could. Her hands were pushing the mat while her bare front wiggled slightly on top of the ninja's bare back. Mio felt like she should be able to contain her opponent this way even though she couldn't really launch any meaningful offense yet. Her left hand would slowly reach for Irezumi's rear as she attempted to deliver a nice slap onto those round butt cheeks of hers. Perhaps she could lessen the masked girl's struggle with it.

"Huff... Why don't you settle down for a bit... heh," she smirked at her opponent between her panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:56 am

“Oh no…” Irezumi began to protest as she felt her butt being grabbed. She suddenly felt all too vulnerable. “Not again - EEP!!” she squealed as her upturned ass was slapped. To suffer one spanking during the match was bad enough, but twice was a real insult. Worse, her cheeks were still sensitive from the smacks they had received earlier, so this new slap onto her bare flesh was already quite painful.

“Agh, I’️m warning you! You do not know who you are messing with!” she scowled. Irezumi’️s hips began to wiggle with a lot more effort, as she tried to escape from under Mio’️s body. Having no intention of settling down for another humiliating punishment, the flustered ninja would push up with her arms and try to throw Mio off of her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 pm

"Excuse me?!" Mio blurted. "You're the one who's messing with ME first!" she told Irezumi with an irritated tone, giving one of those butt cheeks a rough squeeze. "You should be thankful that I only sp-aaaahh?!"

Her sentence was cut as the ninja pushed herself up, tossing the surprised brawler onto her back. Mio muttered a curse as she was winded from the fall. She sighed and tried to roll herself around, wanting to get up on her arms and knees before catching some breath again. That's right, some mere spankings were barely done justice compared to what Irezumi did to her. Exposing that picture, smothering her face, and not to mention that foot rubbing!

"Told you I'll kick your ass... heh..." she told the ninja while still panting on all four. "Spanking them is just a start..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:01 am

Irezumi was relieved to throw the other girl off of her, before she managed to do too much damage to her body or her pride. With a grunt of effort, she rose onto her knees.

“I called you out because of your lack of respect!” Irezumi retorted. In truth, the ninja was surprised at how well Mio had performed - the match was really open and felt like it could go either way. The masked girl wasn’️t going to roll over and let herself be humiliated, though.

With Mio a little winded, and on her hands and knees, Irezumi saw an opening. The naked ninja would scramble forwards and place her legs either side of Mio’️s head, hoping to trap the other girl’️s neck. From this position, Irezumi would be able to lean forwards over Mio’️s body, and peel the white panties down off her hips. She wanted the hentai victory quite badly now, and would start by trying to fully expose her opponent.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:34 am

"Oh really now..." Mio replied dryly. "I'm sure you're just butthurt over being spanked!"

While she's still catching her breath, though, Irezumi was already on the move again as the ninja advanced towards her and placed her legs on the side of the brawler's head. Mio couldn't react fast enough other then yelping as her opponent pinched her neck and stripped her underwear to expose her crotch. Her face immediately turned red, more from the embarrassment she felt rather than the lack of air.

"S-screw you... gghh..." she cursed while her hands reached for Irezumi's legs to try prying them off her neck.

The brawler would try to squirm around as much as she could in hoping to distract the ninja, or even unbalance her. She knew she's in real trouble if she couldn't get out of this predicament before what's left of her strength sapped away by those strong legs!

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 am

Irezumi gave a little chuckle as she managed to slip Mio’️s panties down to her knees, exposing the bent-over girl’️s crotch and ass. She couldn’️t help but lick her lips at that sight.

“No, screw you!” she laughed, leaning forwards, her right hand snaking down between her opponent’️s thighs. Her arm slid over the curve of Mio’️s ass and her fingertips began to play with the folds of the other girl’️s pussy.

“What were you saying about being butthurt?” she smirked, before slapping her left hand down onto Mio’️s right buttcheek. It felt good to Irezumi to be getting revenge for the other girl’️s insolence. Her left hand would grip onto Mio’️s rear for balance, whilst her right began to tease at Mio’️s snatch. Irezumi herself was in a slightly awkward, bent-over position here, but she was sure she could make things more uncomfortable for her foe.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:09 am

Mio was in a real pinch as it was. While she still trying to take down the masked girl, she could feel the ninja's fingers began to tease her lower lips, drawing a few groans from her mouth. She was about to say something to response to Irezumi when something that she should have seen coming happened.

"Yeow! Nnngh...!" Mio squealed as the ninjai took her revenge by slapping her buttcheek, causing her head to shift up a bit between her opponent's legs. "B-bitch..."

Her scoffing was quickly cut out with another moan as Irezumi resumed her work on her snatch, much to her own embarrassment. She shook her rear slightly, wanting to make it harder for the masked girl to play with her exposed crotch, even if it would only serve as a distraction at most. A distraction she would need as Mio would try to push Irezumi in an attempt to take her opponent down.

Due to her split focus of being squeezed at one end and teased on the other, however, she's starting to lean to the side, which would alter the direction of her pushing and possible fall of the ninja if she could take her down. The result might not be so beneficial to her, but unfortunately it's hard to fight in an exhausted and aroused state at the same time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next