Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by hamish1024 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm

“So I guess we’️re both playing rough,” Irezumi noted as she shoved her opponent across the ring. The masked girl started to get back on her feet, noticing that Mio was coughing a little from the throat grab, and was slow to get upright.

The predatory Irezumi would stalk round, moving behind her opponent whilst she was still hunched over. She would grab Mio’️s hair and pull her into an upright kneeling position, before getting hold of her opponent’️s top and yanking it upwards. If she could get the garment up over Mio’️s head and arms, then she knew her prey would be pretty vulnerable, as well as pretty embarrassed.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:33 pm

"Ack!" Mio yelped as Irezumi grabbed her hair and pulled her roughly to her knees. "Let go of my hair, damnit!" she barked before realizing what the ninja did in follow up. "W-wha..? H-HEY!"

Her protest obviously couldn't keep her top intact as Mio's hands were slow to react. She could only glare at Irezumi red-faced while covering her breasts with an arm around them. Bitch, she wants to play like that? she thought to herself in irritation. Sure it was a hentai match and her clothes were bound to be stripped sooner or later, but it's still embarrassing.

In response, Mio angrily jumped at Irezumi, before her arms reached for the girl's body in an attempt to pounce on her. She wanted to strip her opponent too so they're even, and Mio felt like she would have a better chance to do that if she could get Irezumi under her!

"I'll get you for that, bitch!" she yelled fiercely as she jumped at the ninja.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:31 pm

The cheers of the crowd, and the accompanying yelp from her opponent, made the masked girl smile.

Irezumi thought she was in a reasonably good position of control, and was clearly taken aback by her opponent’️s spirited counterattack. She had obviously underestimated the amount of embarrassment that stripping her of her top would cause!

As the other girl jumped at her, Irezumi lost her footing and found herself falling onto her back, brought down to the mat and temporarily stunned.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 pm

Mio quickly straddled Irezumi's belly after she managed to take her down. Her hands reached for the ninja's clothes as she would attempt to peel them off to get even. If it's possible, Mio would even try to strip everything from her opponent to pay the interest too!

"It's only even that you're naked since I am, heh..." she told Irezumi with an impish smile as she began to work her top first.

Once she exposed the ninja's upper half, the brawler would begin to undo the strap that held the masked girl's pants. She would shift herself upwards slightly to make it easier for herself to strip Irezumi's pants, although she would need to do it with one hand behind her back. Meanwhile, her other hand would grab one of her opponent's breasts to distract the girl.

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Irezumi’️s eyes narrowed as she felt her chest be sat on. She couldn’️t stop her top from being taken, and nor was she particularly concerned - being naked was no real problem for the ninja. Being pinned, however, was. She wriggled a little, but all this achieved was to expose her now-naked breasts to everyone.

“Fair’️s fair, I suppose…” sighed Irezumi as she was taunted. She felt her pants belt being unstrapped with ease - the downside to her skimpy ninja outfit. It wouldn’️t normally be a problem for her, but Mio’️s hand on her chest felt good. She moaned.

“Unwrapped me, yet?” she asked, flirtatiously. She hoped her display of lust would be enough of a distraction for her real response. She would swing her legs upward, around Mio’️s body, planting her feet in front of Mio’️s face. Irezumi hoped to be able to use her legs to push Mio backwards, shoving her from her seated position, and instead moving her into the ninja’️s lap, trapped in a leg scissor.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Mio had to say that the sight of Irezumi's naked breasts was a bit distracting, especially since she already fell them with her own... face, moments ago. That didn't stop her from unwrapping the ninja's outfit, though. The girl's words made Mio thought that Irezumi was actually enjoying being stripped. Perhaps it was because of her groping hand too, or both of them.

"Heh, I see you're liking th-aaahh?!" she yelped when the ninja caught her off guard with that legs swing and shoved her off.

She didn't really have time to admire Irezumi's flexibility, though as the girl now had the table turned once again. The legs scissor trapped the brawler in a bad position, and Mio didn't need to be told about it. She would start to wiggle herself, and use her hands to try prying Irezumi's legs off her.

"Y-you tricky bitch..." she hissed in irritation.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Irezumi cackled gleefully at her opponent’️s surprise, as she reversed the pin, pushing Mio onto her back and into a body scissor. The ninja loved catching people off guard and coming out on top. She’️d been stripped naked in the process, but she didn’️t really mind too much - she knew she had a sexy body and was unafraid to flaunt it. Besides which, her mask was the only garment she needed to protect her modesty, anyway.

“Oh, tricky is my middle name,” she giggled, tightening the body scissor, trying to counter Mio’️s struggles with her powerful thighs. With Mio trapped in her lap, Irezumi would try and even up the clothing situation, using her free hands to grab Mio’️s shorts and pull them down her legs.

“But being a bitch is just more of a hobby,” she teased. She would rub her bare foot in her struggling victim’️s face, just to emphasise her point.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:44 pm

"Nnnghh..." Mio groaned in pain as Irezumi tightened her grip on her waists. "A-aahh..! Damn you...!" she hissed when she felt her shorts pulled off from her, exposing her lower half.

As if it wasn't enough to embarrass her, the next thing she had was the ninja's sole rubbing her face. Mio immediately felt like an overheated steam machine as her face turned deep red from the humiliation. Her protesting grunt was slightly silenced by the girl's sole, and the brawled tried to turn her face to the side so Irezumi's foot could only brush her reddened cheek. One of her hands reached for the ninja's ankle to try prying the masked girl's foot off her face, while the other would attempt to push her opponent's thigh to loosen the scissor a little.

How dare that bitch did this to her! Mio fumed inside her head as she glared at Irezumi in contempt. Her legs began to kick around to add more effort to her struggling. It's not an understatement to say that Mio was desperate to get out of her current predicament, as she suddenly had a massive urge to kick the ninja's ass. Hard.

"I-I'm going to get you for this!" she barked at her opponent as her grip on Irezumi's ankle began to tighten.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Irezumi smirked as she successfully pulled the shorts of her opponent down, eager to see if Mio was wearing any underwear or if they were both now fully naked. She managed to pull the garment down past the other girl’️s ankles and off her feet, before she started to really struggle and kick. Irezumi had to dodge a flailing foot, and would grapple with Mio’️s legs to try and subdue the scissored girl’️s body.

The masked girl could feel her victim getting flustered and red-faced, as her toes mockingly brushed her flushed cheek.

“I’️d like to see you try,” she retorted to Mio’️s threats. “No, really. I would. I bet you’️re really hot when you’️re angry,” she purred.

Irezumi’️s confident tone was overstating the situation; she knew that, despite the body scissors, she wasn’️t in full control yet. Mio had grabbed her ankles and was able to start prising her legs open. The masked girl would retaliate with a grunt of effort, trying to tighten her thighs and keep the scissors clamped on for a little bit longer. To distract her victim, she would cheekily throw Mio’️s stripped shorts right at her head, hoping it would win her a few more seconds of supremacy.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:15 pm

"H..." Hot? Mio almost couldn't believe what she heard. "Oh, s-shut up!" she blushed even deeper, though it wasn't from pure anger.

It distracted her more than the pressure on her side, and for a short moment her pushing was weakened. She snapped back the moment her waist was pressured again, however, although before she could react properly her shorts flew to her face. When the cloth drop to the mat, Mio's fierce glaring was already returned to her face. This girl was definitely going to get it.

That was her intention, at least, despite still being scissored with the ninja's legs and having only a piece of white pantie to cover her crotch. Her almost completely exposed form wasn't as much as a problem compared to her fatigued state. Her legs weren't able to do much due to Irezumi's meddling hands, and so Mio was left with little option as it was. Still she would be damned to let the ninja toy around with her for the rest of the match after what she just said to the girl. Her hand that was pushing the masked girl's thigh shifted and wrapped itself around the lower part of the leg, while the one holding her ankle would start twisting it to the side.

"Let's see how you'd like this... bitch..." she hissed at Irezumi, half grimacing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next