Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:20 pm

“Gnnhhh…” Irezumi growled through clenched teeth as her muscles began to strain in the grapple. These fighters were pretty closely matched, but Mio seemed to have the edge in this particular challenge. Irezumi now knew this girl wasn’️t going to be a pushover… but now that she had started the test of strength, she couldn’️t extract herself.

A sudden shove from the brawler made Irezumi lose her ground. “Nghh!!” she moaned unhappily as she was forced to the mat with a painful thud.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Lotus Challenge - Irezumi vs Mio

Post by Guest Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 pm

"Hah!" Mio let out triumphantly after she shoved Irezumi onto the mat.

She was pleased that her judgment was correct. Her opponent was more of the agile type and not too much of a powerhouse. Mio was definitely looking to use this fact to her advantage. Just to add an insult to the injury, she would attempt to kick the downed girl's ass before grabbing both of the ninja's legs. The brawler planned to put Irezumi into a Boston Crab by turning the girl around and sit on her back, assuming she could grab those legs of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:49 pm

“Angh!” Irezumi squealed as she was kicked in the butt and rolled onto her front. The floored girl didn’️t have enough time to react before her legs were grabbed and she felt a weight press down on her as Mio sat on her back.

“Grrr… gnnnghhh!!” Irezumi growled in frustration and pain as she was put in the boston crab hold. She shuddered and clawed at the mat but she was stuck firmly beneath her opponent for now. “Get off!” she barked desperately, trying in vain to squirm out of the hold, but it took a lot of effort to push against Mio’️s weight.

All Irezumi could do was hope this initial setback wouldn’️t end too badly for her as she tried to ride out the pain.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:45 pm

"Take this!" Mio boomed as she leaned backwards some more, to stretch Irezumi further.

She kept her hold for a while before abruptly shoving the one of the ninja's legs back to the mat. Grinning mischievously, Mio used her free hand to spank the bottom of her opponent a few times to further establish her dominance over Irezumi. Oh the ninja was going to pay for digging up that picture and making her fight in this ridiculous outfit. Spanking was just the start.

"Take this too! And this! And this!" Mio said with a delighted look in her face each time she delivered a nice hard slap on the butt of the ninja.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Irezumi grit her teeth and groaned through the boston crab, hoping her legs wouldn’️t be too badly strained by the submission, which was becoming increasingly painful for her.

Eventually Mio did switch focus, though not in a way which was necessarily good news for the ninja. Irezumi was shocked when she felt the girl atop her lean round and deliver a hefty slap to her upturned ass.

“Ahhh!!” she wailed, spasming at the first stinging blow. Her thin, saucily-cut robes did nothing to hide her rear from such punishment, so her butt got the full force of the blow. And the slaps kept coming; she realised with dismay that Mio was set to deliver a thorough spanking.

“Eek!! Oh, you bitch!!” she spat, squirming miserably as her ass was attacked. The crowd was lapping up this humiliation; Irezumi felt her face turning red, as her sore bottom surely was as well.

“Show some respect or I swear I - ahhh!! - I’️ll make you regret this!!” the floored girl growled in between attacks.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

"Really now?" Mio taunted as she delivered one final slap to the girl's bottom. "Why don't show me what you get..."

She grinned at the reddened butt cheeks of Irezumi before moving on the next part of her punishment. Her hand groped the girl's stinging rear before it moved to grab the masked girl's crotch area. Mio hesitated a bit, as she never saw herself as the one to start doing a sexual move to her opponent. This was a hentai match, however, and Irezumi's exposed rear was too tempting to resist. Her grip on the ninja's leg loosened a little as her other hand began to rub on the girl's barely covered sex.

The crowds' roaring made her a bit uncomfortable, but Mio bit her lower lip to try ignoring those horny idiots. She's not new to sexual fights, but usually it took another girl's touch to get her in the mood. She probably just wanted to kick Irezumi's butt so much after the girl made her fight in this ninja costume.

"Heh, you should feel lucky... Normally I don't ..." she said to the ninja with a sheepish grin as her hand pressed harder against Irezumi's crotch. "...do this kind of thing first..."

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 pm

The spanking finally abated, but that didn’️t mean Irezumi’️s embarrassing postion got any better.

“Hannhhnnn!!!” she moaned, feeling a shudder through her body as her crotch was groped. She tried to steel herself against the first physical stirrings of desire.

“Hnnhh…. Yeah…. I feel really lucky…” she replied sarcastically, even as her thighs twitched a little.

“So… you’️re saying this is your first time?” she added. Irezumi would then suddenly thrash and buck, twisting her waist and legs, hoping to catch Mio off guard and finally throw the other girl off of her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:10 pm

"Huh? No, I didn't say that..." Mio paused as she looked at Irezumi with a confused look. "I just don't normally start... groping and stuffs... ahh?!" her explanation cut short as the ninja bucked herself and throw her off.

Landing on her side not too far away from her opponent, Mio felt stupid now. Since when she started having a chat during her fight? Must be because of that chatty plump girl... Sally or whatever her name was. Ugh, she definitely wouldn't make the same mistake twice. The ninja wouldn't be so lucky next time!

"Che," she spat in annoyance before rolling away and got up to her feet. "Come on, let's see what you got..." she said while getting onto her fighting stance again.

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Irezumi gave a grunt as she finally managed to throw her tormentor off, the ninja tired but relieved to be free. Flustered, she got to her knees, staring at Mio as her opponent rolled away. Irezumi was clearly a bit tired from this opening abuse, but her cool demeanour wouldn’️t betray much.

“Aww, if you’️d wanted me to screw you first, I’️d have been happy to oblige,” she quipped as she hauled herself upright. It felt good to be back on her feet - she had options again, and a chance to pull back in this match. She relished Mio’️s challenge and took a fighting stance, edging forwards.

“Oh, I got lots of things,” she smiled devilishly. “Doubt we got time for you to see them all.”

She raised her fists, upper body shaping for a punch or grapple. Out of nowhere she would fire a spinning side kick at Mio’️s belly.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:24 pm

"W-wha..." Mio was slightly surprised by the sudden comment by Irezumi, her face slightly blushing. "Like I'll let you do that..."

Seeing the girl's stance, she kept her arms on guard. If it a punch or another grapple, she mostly like could defend herself. Their earlier exchange had proven that she's stronger than the ninja, so she wouldn't mind having another lock up. When Irezumi spun, Mio initially prepared to block the incoming strike, only to feel her side kicked instead.

"Guah...!" she let out with widened eyes before stumbling a few steps backwards, holding her belly. "Ghh... fuck..."

That kick had enough force to wind her out a bit. She didn't want to allow Irezumi too much of an advantage, though, so she tried to keep her defensive stance, even it she's down to one hand at the moment. Should the ninja choose to advance towards her, Mio would wait until she's close enough before she would swing her right hand at the girl's face in an attempt to keep her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next