by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 7 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Deathbird was in a rage as a few henchmen ran out on fire. "Riiigghht...now you've gone and done it. I will now tear your flesh like paper!!!" She charged to Linda to try and grab her to give a piece of her mind.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 7 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:06 pm

I let out a cheerful grin, my plan worked and the bad guys took the bait. This was pure hook, line and sinker.
I shoved the leech harshly to the floor and grabbed the gadget bag.

Then I'd quickly get my staff out and use it on the ropes of the red knight, freeing him to unleash hell.
"You can take that ex of yours. I'm gonna gut this leech like a trout." I growled out as I got ready to fight him.

Linda would no doubt take on Deathbird, the odds were fair. It was 3 on 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Red Knight was freed and nodded as he replied, "Affirmed, comrade." As he took on Cougra, Linda would be after Deathbird and Ryan on Leech. As the brawl was becoming hotter, the cops were already on their way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:58 pm

With myself free I entered combat with my long time foe the Leech. I hated his guts to no end, he was everything I fought against.

I did a quickdraw with one of my grapple guns at him, to pull him forward and make him stumble.
Once he did so he would quickly find his jaw on my right knee, followed by a swift headbutt from my forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:17 am

Leech smirked when Ryan fired his grapple gun and attempted to grab the line in order to be pulled. If he got pulled, he would also try to block the knee strike and aim a spear before the headbutt.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:00 pm

His counter worked, he knew me well just as I did with him.
However his spear pushed me to the wall, now I was able to get ahold of him.
I swiftly gave him a knee to the gut, at the same time I wacked him on the ribs with one half of my staff.

As I fought I wondered how Linda was doing with her fight with Deathbird.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:24 am

Leech got him against the wall, but not for long. "UGH!! ACK!!" he grunted as he got kneed in the gut and wacked in the ribs by Ryan. He backed off but not before going back in his fighting stance.

Deathbird would say to Linda, "So, this was all part of HIS plan wasn't it? I suppose I should've known better, but now, I will have to eliminate you from our ranks."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 am

"I'm going to say this once... I never was really on your side..." Linda would start off her battle with death bird firing the gas stored in her dark dragon head. If that worked Linda would move back and let the gas do it's work.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:31 am

"Hmph, I always knew you were nothing but a little goody two-shoes." Deathbird smirked as she saw the gas coming to her and decided to hide along with it so she can try sneaking up on Linda. If she did, she would try to get her from behind and wrap an arm around her neck as she asked, "Now, tell me, little girl...how did you and this boy meet? Were you also a damsel in distress?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Linda would smirk as she was wrap around Death Bird necklace cause tho she was evil she was also good something that Death Bird would probably have a hard time understanding. "Lets just say we met when my bad side was robbing a bank..." Now countering Death bird with that she clamp down on Death birds torso ready to make some sharp stabs with her dragon heads.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next