by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

3 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 4 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:12 am

As I saw the man I gave a sigh of relief. Then I saw what he just did, I was thankful for him but he also made another problem for me. "Thanks pal, but I needed answers from her. How am I gonna do that if she's out cold?" I said to the man.

I wriggled my legs out the lights, not broken just a bit injured that was all. Thankfully cause it would be harder if my legs were not moving. I looked around for what I could use when I saw a water cooler. I would grab the full water tank and dunk it over the head of the cougra. The cold water would wake her up from her sleep.

"Hold her down. I got some things to ask her." I said to the knight in red.

Back to top Go down

AFW Noir: The fall of the savior. - Page 4 Empty Re: AFW Noir: The fall of the savior.

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:18 am

"Weary not, my good man," said the man. "I already happen to know some interesting things about her." He would help out Ryan in whatever way he can, but then he saw him taking out the water cooler tank. "Uhh, are thou certain of this?" But Ryan did it anyway.

"*GASP!* *cough, cough, cough*" Cougra felt the water get on her and it was so cold. The man did as he was told. "Hey! REOW! What's going on?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:22 am

I got down to cougra's face and cupped it with one hand. "Alright here's how it's going to go down. I don't want to be anyone's fall guy. I'll ask you something, depending on how you answer we'll go from there." I said.

Then I grabbed the woman by the neck and said in a dark tone "Where's your boss? Do you know how many bones I can break in your body? Why don't I start with the nose first? Where is your boss?! Spill it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Cougra stared at Ryan as he was explaining his interrogation and cupped her face to make her pay attention. Suddenly, she got grabbed by the throat and she began to gag. "UGH! *cough, cough*" she would try to breathe as she said, "Y...You wouldn't kill a woman, would you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:48 pm

I growled as she said what she said. "Listen to me real closely, I'm gonna ask you one more time. Where is your boss? You're gonna tell me what I wanna know it's just a case of bad you want this to hurt." I said as I slammed her head on the back of the floor.

There was no glory here, I was no hero, just a mentally questionable vigilante who hunted bad guys.
But I was gonna make damm sure that I saw this through, they set me up and I was gonna send them down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:05 am

Cougar grunted as her head was slammed on the floor. "NNNGH...fine. They're northeast, 2 blocks away from here. There was a recently purchased building and the boss is using it to further our operations. As of why, I don't even know!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:24 am

"If you're lying I'll come find you." I muttered to her as I stood back up.

Just then I heard a radio saying "This just in police are reporting that the repeated criminal known as XIUHCOATL as been reported to be running rampant in the town square. More on this story as it happens."

"Shit." I muttered under my breath.

I then turned to the unknown red knight and said "Okay you can pay the evil lair a visit. I got a rampaging dragon to catch, I know her." that was my explanation for why I would go after Linda, her bad side had kicked in. That was the last thing I needed right now, but more people could be hurt and herself included.

Without saying a word to either I lept out the window and grapple from one building to the next.
The ice cold rain had turned into flying snow, an indication of what was to come for me. It reminded me of the snow white hair of Linda's good side, I only wish she could be like that more often, her evil side even had a thing for me but in a more darker way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:19 am

Cougra started breathe easier as she was released. "I give you my word." She then hear the news on the radio and turned to see that Ryan's face looked concerned. Perhaps he knows this criminal somehow?

The red knight turned to Ryan and nodded as he followed along with Cougra's instructions. But then he heard her clearing her throat as if to speak to him.

"Keep this in mind, red. In time, the savior will be asking more than he wished."

Red Knight nodded and replied, "True, but he's willing to take such risk. We're done here, so fare thee well." He would wink at her as if to tease her only to expectedly see her scowl as if she doesn't want that. And so, Red continued on his way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:53 pm

[size=150:17pu79z7]Last night at 10:50 PM

I swung from one rooftop to the next, outside it was getting colder than the hearts of those criminals. The rain turned to hail, ice pitchforks that fell from above.

Not too far ahead I heard the screams of bystanders, innocent people who had nothing to do with those who I faced. But alas they were put into the crossfire.

I couldn't really blame Linda, it wasn't her fault just that of her illness. But my heart still pulled for her, I'd save her from harming others as I reached the scene where her rampage was underway.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Linda was rampaging down the city leaving nothing but a trail destruction in her wake. "ROAR!" looting countless stores and downing many cops the city could not stop her. But this time Linda evil side was prepared for the savoir have toys of her own. Looking up she would see the Dark Savoir, smirking she'd wait for him to come down as a rematch was going to take place.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next