by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 239 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

O.P.P.P.P.V.I.O.U!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

O.P.P.P.P.V.I.O.U! Empty O.P.P.P.P.V.I.O.U!

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:10 pm

Mercy Wrenn had been watching from the backstage area the whole match. She couldn't believe this was how things ended up. Clyde Vs. Lily in a hentai match. Someone in Tension was screwing her over and it seemed as though Lily was taking her talents in the ring behind the closed doors of the Tension offices.

'Under the desk, bobbing away, no doubt.' She added in her thoughts. Still, she wondered if Clyde would jump on the chance to have a free pass at fucking Lilly and her stupid cow udders. 'If he thinks he gets a free pass from me then he's got another thing coming!' But then she started to think and blushed. 'What do I care, anyway!?'

"PSH!" She scoffed out loud. "That loser... jerk!" She said as she stormed away from the TV. "I DON'T care! He can fuck every girl in the whole damn company!" She shouted to no one, keeping an eye on the television in her peripheral. "He's NOT getting ANY more of THIS!" Mercy slid her hands down her body and tugged at the suit to make her perky breasts wobble and then smoothed her hand over her amazing ass.

But as she turned back and watched the match, she saw Clyde not trying to win the match but just trying to kick Lily's ass. Still, she fretted about what would happen when the end came. When Clyde had Lily beat and he HAD to do the deed. She bit her lip as she watched, but it never came. Instead, Lily used her body to gain the advantage and then pinned Clyde down, even taking off her top to show off her ridiculous boobs.

"Oh, you shameless exhibitionist! NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THOSE UGLY THINGS!" Mercy shrieked at the screen.

She growled as Lily taunted Clyde and she knew that she'd have to watch Lily do something terrible to Clyde, groaning as she pulled out his manhood for the world to see. She wrinkled her nose. She really couldn't understand this. It was also the first time she was getting an actual look at it and she thought about how that was what had been inside of her. She suddenly felt sick that all those people could see it. See her shame.

"Just get it over with already bitch!" Mercy screamed at the TV. She expected the girl to just finish Clyde off with her hand but instead, the cheerleader went even further, pulling her panties aside and actually having Clyde penetrate her.

Mercy was livid and turned away from the tv. She didn't even need to see the rest and when she heard the moaning, she [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUKt_-2CI20:2pxy7ehs]cranked up her MP3 player[/url:2pxy7ehs] to earplitting levels as she stormed down the hallway to where the entrance ramp was. She was going to make sure that Mercy was the FIRST person that Lily saw when she staggered out of the ring. She hoped that Clyde wasn't so stupid as to follow Lily down the ramp. If he was any kind of smart, he'd slink off and out of the ring in a different direction. Mercy wasn't sure if she could keep him from being collateral damage in all of this... or if she wanted to.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

O.P.P.P.P.V.I.O.U! Empty Re: O.P.P.P.P.V.I.O.U!

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:37 am

It felt good, walking up the ramp and out of the arena, this time, being the victor of her match. What made it better, Lilly had finally won, and it was against the man she had vowed revenge on. Clyde had humiliated her more than once, and now, in one night, she had humiliated him, and taken everything from him. It was such a sweet feeling, revenge. She would have to make even more enemies here, just so she could get revenge on them as well.

Not even caring that she was still topless, and some of the backstage personnel were starring a bit, she made her way out of the arena. She wanted to go take a nice hot shower, turn on some bad TV, and maybe finish the job herself that Clyde had failed to finish in the ring. She was happy that she defeated the pathetic cowboy, but still, it would have been nice to get off while she was doing it.

But before she could get far, Lilly's eyes met the eyes of the last person she expected to see. Lilly Mercy. Well, it was one good thing after another, wasn't it? She didn't look to happy either, somehow looking both on the verge of tears, and just plain rage. How amusing.

"Well well well, just get done watching the match did you? I did great didn't I?! I'm sure to move up in the business now, especially considering I get a title shot now," she said, passively, as if she didn't really notice how fumed the pink haired girl really was. Not that she cared either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

Whatever feigned pleasantries had passed between them in their first encounter, Mercy could not hold them back for a moment. As lily caught her eye and said her words, Mercy clenched a fist. Her music was blaring so loudly that it could be heard even with the earbuds and when she said Lily's lips move, she visibly and purposefully pulled out her mp3 player and turned it down to normal levels.

"What!?" She said and lifted a finger to her ear. "I couldn't hear anything over the sucking sound your cooch makes whenever it..." Mercy shook her head. "Oh, hell, why even give you that much credit. It's always making that noise. You'd have to STOP using it for anyone to have any peace and quiet around here."

Mercy crossed her arms under her chest. "I'd ask you how you managed to get yourself into this match, but I'm pretty sure your displays out in the ring tell me everything I need to know about how you've gotten anywhere in life."

Mercy said as she leaned forward and stared Lily down hard through her glasses.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:23 am

It figured that little Mercy wanted to be a smart ass after watching her pathetic boyfriend get his brains fucked out in the ring. Then again, she was pretty sure that it bothered her just as much as it bothered Clyde. It would be weird if she didn't. ut Lilly was so high on victory right now that she really didn't even care that she was being so snide. In fact, it just made her feel even better knowing that she had gotten to her so much.

"Oh, ouch. I'm so hurt. But I guess it's only natural for you to want to hurt me after what I did to your boyfriend. Oh wait, should I refer to him as your ex now? That would seem more accurate, wouldn't it?" She shot back, grinning at the pink haired girl who seemed to think she was intimidating. Lilly knew full well that she could take this girl in a fight. Just look at her, a scrawny desk jockey? Seriously, the most exercise this girl must have gotten was tapping away at her keyboard all day. How difficult.

"Don't let it bother you thought, babe. It's only natural that he wanted me more. I mean, who would want your scrawny ass over this?" Lilly stuck out her chest a bit, presenting them proudly, and with a cocky grin as they jiggled a bit as she pushed them out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:42 pm

Mercy fumed at Lily's words. Clyde was NOT her boyfriend but she certainly wasn't going to give Lily any more satisfaction than the girl was already taking for the night. And it wasn't like she could just scream 'It's complicated!' at Lily. That would just be dumb. But, she had to say something. She couldn't let Lily think she was right either.

"Don't call me babe. Ew." Mercy said and scrunched her nose. "Besides, you don't have to worry about me laying a finger on you, hun" Mercy snapped back. "I'd be too afraid it'd rot off." She smirked at Lily despite the girl's words. "Make fun of my ass all you want. You're just jealous. I got it where it counts. What do you have? fried eggs and back problems in ten years when you're skanky ass is used up and no one wants to look at you anymore." Mercy narrowed her eyes and stepped forward, closing the gap between herself and Lily.

"I'll let you in on a little secret about Clyde." Mercy grabbed the rim of her glaasses and looked around before turning and looking at Lily. She spoke in a low, tone that was dripping with venom. "Clyde fucked me because he wanted to. He fucked you because he had to and fought you tooth and nail every step of the way. I wouldn't expect you your tiny little brain to understand a concept like that. I'm sure you're just here between stripper gigs and waiting to get knocked up." Mercy closed her eyes and waved her hand dismissively at Lily. "Why don't you do everyone a favor and crawl back to whatever trailer you came from."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:19 am

Oh, this girl had some real guts. Who was she to talk to her like that? Even though Lilly was still pretty high off of her win over Clyde, what Mercy said to her really got under her skin. She was just jealous of her. That had to be it. how could she not be? This bitch was nothing but a skinny, flat desk jockey. Lilly was sexy,a nd everyone wanted her, be they man or woman. And she'd be sexy forever. This bitch didn't know anything.

Mercy still went on and on though, saying that Clyde fucked her because he wanted to. So what? Even if Clyde didn't necessarily WANT to fuck Lilly in that match, all that mattered was that he did it. And deep down, she knew that he wanted to. What man didn't? If he was standing here now, she knew that he would tell Mercy the same thing.

"Big words." Lilly replied, getting a bit closer to Mercy, so their chest's almost touched. "But I'm not intimidated by little insults. But that's all you're good for, isn't it? You can't fight, so you just talk big. I'll bet that's why Clyde likes you so much. He's nothing but a muscle brain, incapable of thinking for himself. And you? Well, what else is there to say? You are a wimp, who's biggest daily challenge is signing a piece of paper or two. Yo are perfect for Clyde. He can't handle a real woman, so he just settled for you," she shot at the pink haired girl. She wasn't the wordsmith that Mercy seemed to be, but Lilly wasn't afraid to dish out the insults just as she was given them. If this bitch wanted to play hard ball, she was more than happy to oblige.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 am

Mercy narrowed her eyes and when Lilly pushed forward, Mercy leaned in so their noses almost touched, locking eyes with the cheerleader. "I didn't realize they called getting beat up for ten minutes and then waving your tits around fighting." She said in a cold tone. "I guess if that's the barometer we're using, then I can't fight a lick. At least I get to keep my dignity though. I'm sure someone who thinks a good choice in careers is waving her fat cow udders in front of thousands of people wouldn't understand what that means. Oh, wait. I'm pretty sure you don't know what that means because it has more than one syllable. I'll make sure and use words you understand from now on."

Mercy snorted. Her cheeks puffed out as Lilly spoke about Clyde. "Settled for me? What does that say about you? He won't even give you the time of day even after you fucked him! If you're such a real woman than why don't you run along and find all those "worthy" guys?" Mercy grinned. "Or maybe it's too hard to swallow that a scrawny pencil pusher really IS a better woman than you?? In every way. I'm sure it's the ONLY thing that's tough for you to swallow."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:07 am

This girl. Oh this girl was really asking for it. If Lilly wasn't still reeling after her revenge over Clyde, she would have taken this girl apart right here and now. Not that the idea didn't sound tempting, but she could hold her temper. Sometimes. "You know what, I'll admit it. When it comes to words, you may be smarter than me. So feel free to insult me all you want. One fact still remains." Lilly leaned in close so that their faces were mere inches from one another. "I beat your boyfriend, and fucked him in front of thousands of people. He may have fought me for your sake, but deep down, you know that he is just a pig, like all other men." A grin spread on the cheerleader's face as she spoke. "When did he fuck you anyway? Some cheap motel after sucking down a few drinks? I'd bet anything."

Lilly didn't really care anymore if she was trying to make her mad. Everything she wanted had already been accomplished, and nothing the pink haired bitch in front of her said was going to change any of that. Still, part of her really wanted to take Mercy down. But she was a patient woman. She would wait for her chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:24 am

Mercy was licking her chops as Lilly spoke. Was she really going to just give up like that? Of course she would have to in the face of Mercy's superior... well... everything. But Mercy's smug grin faded as Lilly continued and by the time the cheerleader was finished, Mercy was openly frowning and blushing deeply. She couldn't believe what Lilly was saying!

"Listen..." She started sharply. "I haven't even tried to insult you. I would say you'd know when I did, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't." Mercy shook her head as she stared Lilly down. "You're the only person in the whole world who thinks that rape is an accomplishment. Everyone else... well, they just go to jail!"

"Have you ever been with someone you didn't have to club over the head first!?" She yelled back into Lilly's face. HE... fought YOU... because he didn't want his dick to rot off!" Mercy said pointed her finger into her palm to emphasize her point.

Mercy finally stepped away and rubbed her temples. "I thought that I should be pissed off at you but I... almost feel bad for you." Mercy looked back at Lilly. There was clearly venom in her eyes. "You're like a toddler who's learning to potty train that thinks they did a good job when they pissed on the floor cause they didn't make mess in their diapers!"

Mercy lifted her head up and laughed. "Do you think you have him in some way? Do you think he's YOURS now?" Mercy grinned. "The next time I see him, I GUARANTEE he'll be begging me not to kick his ass right out the door! The only thing you did was make sure I won't lay a finger on him until after I send him to a doctor to be tested. Do you think he's going to come rushing back to you in the mean time? You're so sad and pathetic I really am starting to feel sorry for you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:36 am

The deep blush on Mercy's cheeks was evident that she Lilly had struck a cord with her. But even so, Mercy continued on like she was better than her. Like she was just so much smarter than her. So what if she was? Lilly knew that she was better than her in every way imaginable. Just because she didn't have some fancy degree, or whatever didn't mean that she was any less than she was.

"You feel bad for me? You shouldn't. My life is flawless. I have men AND women pawing after me, and now, I have both my revenge, and a pretty little title shot coming my way. Call me names, say whatever you want," Lilly said, her own voice showing no bitterness, just mild amusement, and self righteous accomplishment. She was proud, and that's all that mattered.

Lilly was about to walk away, but then another thought came to her mind. Maybe she didn't have Clyde in the way Mercy thought she did, but she still had him. "You know, you are wrong about one thing. I DO have Clyde. Maybe he won't be crawling back to me begging me to take him again. Not yet anyway. But I guarantee that his mind will be more on me than you. I could tell by the look on his face. He hates me. He despises me. His mind will be on me at all times. You will be nothing but an after thought as he tries to plot his own revenge on me." Lilly grinned. Even if it wasn't true, and Clyde just wanted to forget about her, it was nice to put the thought in Mercy's head that she might just be second on Clyde's mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum