Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cirno, freeko, HighFly, kerflubble, KillerV, LtLukas, M.J.Caboose14, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, RJD, ScyldScefing, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut of The House of Jade!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debut of The House of Jade!

Post by daemongirl on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:04 pm

Jade was still reeling from the highly unexpected offer that Brittany had posed to her just moments earlier, more than a little part of her wanting to accept the offer and hope she survived a night with the two violent beauties, but she couldn't shake the voice warning her to stay as far away from those two as she could. But then the journalist in her spoke up, reminding her it was her job to go into harms way so long as it meant getting a story and what a scoop it would be to see how those two were together when there weren't any cameras around.

"Well how could I say no?" Jade said with a light bit of laughter even as Brittany asked if she had any more questions, annoying the woman just a little as it was the interviewers job to end the show but she had indeed run out of questions for the woman that would interest her audience, well all but one she thought to herself after the screen behind her changed to a poll that had been running during the interview, revealing what the crowd wanted to know most. "Just one more question it seems and then you can go Brittany, our fans have asked what is your cup size?" She said with a faint blush upon her lips even though she was curious as to the answer herself.

daemongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:17 am

Brittany smiled when Jade said she wouldn't mind a night with her and Morrigan. "You may regret accepting that offer." Brittany said before she stood up and moved over to Jade "Well if you want to know my size, why don't you take a good look." Brittany said as she would grab Jade by the hair before pulling her in between her breasts. Brittany would then try to pull Jade out of her chair. "Now i think it is time for me to have some fun with you ass." Brittany said before trying to knee Jade in her crotch. "I hope you enjoy this free show i am giving you." Brittany yelled to the audience before tossing Jade to the ring floor.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:09 am

Jade scooted back in her seat as far as she could when Brittany suddenly rose out of her chair and moved to stand directly in front of her, the green eyed girl gulping as she found herself face to face with the rather intimidating woman. It was like her mind couldn't decide if it was afraid of the woman or enthralled by her, Jade's eyes glancing back and forth between Brittany's face and her breasts, blushing a bright crimson when she heard what the woman said next.

"Hey wait!" She yelled out just before her face was buried in Brittany's impressive bust, the rest of her words turning into muffled cries before she was silenced by the kick to her crotch. It had all happened so fast Jade didn't even know where to begin in fighting back, her hands clawing at the woman's breasts trying to push herself free but it wasn't much use as Brittany threw her out of the ring all the same, the woman hitting the floor hard where she then rolled over onto her back and laid still.

daemongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:15 am

Brittany had an evil smile on her face as she slid out of the ring after Jade "You know that really was a nice interview." Brittany said before stomping down on Jade's breast. "I think you deserve a present for entertaining me that long. I think a free trip to the hospital sounds fair don't you/" Brittany would say as she would step off of Jade before reaching down for the girls hair "Don't worry i will try not to break anything important." Brittany would say before kneeing Jade in the crotch again. Brittany would then throw Jade into the ring post before running up behind the girl to slam her shoulder into Jade's back.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:56 am

Jade was only barely aware of what the woman was saying as she laid there groaning on the unforgiving floor, thinking to herself how grateful she was there was even this little bit of padding on top of the even more brutal concrete. "Ahh!" She screamed out as Brittany delivered further abuse, stomping on her breasts inflicting further agony upon Jade whose hands quickly gripped the woman's ankle in a futile attempt to lift the foot off of her chest. Her hands would quickly shift to grabbing Brittany's wrists instead as the woman dragged her up onto her feet by her hair, Jade struggling to try and free herself though that ceased as she felt the woman's knee drive itself up into her crotch.

Barely standing now she was then mercilessly thrown face first into the steel ring post, her hands barely getting up in time to shield her face from striking the post directly, though that was hardly enough to keep herself from suffering even more pain as her chest felt like it was on fire. She kept herself standing by grabbing onto the post but she would somehow throw herself to the ground as Brittany charged towards her, hopefully making the woman hit the ring post instead while she laid on the ground breathing heavily.

daemongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:05 am

As Brittany charged at Jade she noticed her prey falling to the side and out of her way. Luckily for Brittany she saw it in time and managed to barely dodge the metal post. "You stupid bitch. You should have just taken the hit." Brittany said as she looked down at Jade. Brittany would then place her foot on Jade's head. "Well it looks like you are about finished anyway." Brittany said as she would stomp on Jade's head while the crowd loudly booed her. "I hope this will be a interview you never forget." Brittany said before spitting on Jade and moving to exit the arena with an evil smirk on her face.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:59 am

Jade had been hoping her last ditch effort to avoid the shoulder charge would have given her enough time to drag herself out of the arena, but Brittany was quick enough to avoid her trick and made the black haired woman pay for it a moment later. The first time the woman's boot slammed down against her head Jade squirmed beneath it, clear signs of pain visible upon her face while her hands struggled to push the foot off of her. That fight ended the moment the second boot struck, Jade ceasing to resist as she was knocked out cold by the vicious and sudden assault. She would only realize Brittany had spit upon her later, the first thought she had after waking up sometime later being "I should hire a bodyguard next time."

daemongirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top